Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
no it says I don't need the coffee when I click on the cofe machine
go to the upper right office and then go down... there will be a dialog an then you can steel some kind of drug. now you can buy the coffee and give it to him

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
  • Black screens during animations are a continuing bug for which there is yet no fix. Save before any potential animation scene.
  • The inability to re-enter Pam's bedroom is a bug. Page 2 of the door event does not reset self-switch A to false. You have to edit your save file to set map 178, event 7, self-switch A to false ("178,7,A": false,). You'll have to do this each time you want access to Pam's bedroom, but you only need to re-enter once.
  • You have not completed a needed preparation event with Rosalva. Try entering the patio bathroom at recess and check out the stall doors.
2 thinga .1 : The mc says I need a saw for the toilet in the school an that its in the basement went to the basement there's nothing here.
2: how do u get the map edit cause its not on saveeditor.com

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
changelog for 1.3.3?
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- CosinMindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Recces event when you arrive Max relationship
Xtras.
-Cam nadine
-Cam Pam
-Cam Mindy
-Cam Maggie

If i replied wrong correct my reply,please.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
There is a search box on upper right side of this page most questions are answered already people just need to type for example cheat code of lattern next to pc which is answered like 100 times already just type things you would like to search so you dont have to wait for a reply to a question which is already answered like 100 times:)

Legionaire

Sep 9, 2017
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
This bugged for me. Maybe because I took the lab key without being on the quest.

Is MAGGIE bugged for anyone else? Before I spent more time trying something that wil never work? Please.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Has anybody else encountered a glitch when going to Maria's office to hack the computer and she disappears after getting off the elevator? Can't progress any further because I can't interact with the objects in the office.

J.Jones

Aug 7, 2017
Has anybody else encountered a glitch when going to Maria's office to hack the computer and she disappears after getting off the elevator? Can't progress any further because I can't interact with the objects in the office.
Yeah I got the same problem. It's borked.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Yeah I got the same problem. It's borked.
I have the same issue she said follow me and the MC stays..
@stoped said

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes