One Punch

Jul 14, 2017
It fixes the folder structure for the save problem. The hash for the game is different from the last version so should have some actual changes but the changelog in the rar is the same as the V1.5 on OP, maybe he says something on the patreon post.
I can't save

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Can someone please help me with this daisy quest? I have her house keys but when I go to her house at night she is next to her bed so when I go inside it forces me to walk to her and she blocks the way so the game basically freezes

Reactions: XingLing

Zhefyro

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone please help me with this daisy quest? I have her house keys but when I go to her house at night she is next to her bed so when I go inside it forces me to walk to her and she blocks the way so the game basically freezes
same peoblem! hepl!!!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yea, he's going to change Maria and Laura quest line (at least how they play out in the beginning), if im not wrong those 2 path are the two quest on the game that have gamebreaking bugs and fuck up the others paths.... so changing that may help things or.... he can break everything by changing the beginning. Lets pray LoL.

I'm waiting for next version to give it a fresh start, since doing it now doesnt matter... because even if the are bugs or not in this 1.5, the 1.6 will be the one that helps or breaks everthing.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I will wait for the next update as well.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
my game lags
Unpack it.

Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker.
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.

Reactions: raulife and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Dam I cant get my offline savefile editor to work on this version. For all who cant save, as has been posted before. make a folder www. then inside that folder make a second folder save. I am not sure if the cap matters but it is Save folder. then you should be able to save. If this helps please leave a like.

Reactions: pzk4

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Unpack it.

I always do this to get at the cgs but it is still more laggy than normal but I figured that as because it was TEST VERSION

bluefires

Aug 18, 2017
Unpack it.

thank you very much for your help

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Personally i feel like giving up on this game and stop playing from this update it just keep getting laggy with every new update

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Information about the gang selection.

It seems every gang has a special girl for MC. BoN said:
"Yes Maria is in Russian Gang, Amy in Hornnets, Laura in Gentleman and Lucy in Triads."

Reactions: Legend V1PER

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

"Yes Maria is in Russian Gang, Amy in Hornnets, Laura in Gentleman and Lucy in Triads."
you lost me there...I thought it was warren, russian, or w/e the dudes name at the club. Or is this a new addition?

kouta98

Nov 23, 2017
help..... with the quest of daisy... after the pool party event... back home, and then school should have a call from daisy but nothing happens help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

I kind of figured that Lucy would be for the Asian gang and Maria would be with the russians, but Amy and Laura are involved with Warren and Nesrot? that threw me for a loop. Guess it is 4 datas after all.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
well as usual...stupidty struck and I didn't keep my saves from previous version. looks like I'll be starting over anyway lol

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes