BDI123

May 23, 2017
I wrote my own walk-through and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walk-through is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

Update Feb 06, 2018: Updated to include new content for 1.4Fixed+Xtras version.
EDIT: I added a spoiler with known issues in the walk-through that were reported on the forum. I will correct them with the next version release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We really need an update for the v1.5 of this game, I am stymied trying to find someone to take care of Daisy's step father.

chenxiaoangle

Mar 10, 2018
it is like wine, event spefic. You can only give it to her once after seeing her tits at her house, talk to her in classroom and you can give it to her
actually i still don't get it, before the class, she said she wants some chocolates , i open the items , but the chocolates are still grey,so when will it became enable?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
actually i still don't get it, before the class, she said she wants some chocolates , i open the items , but the chocolates are still grey,so when will it became enable?
you cant give that kind of items like selecting GIVE option from a menu. When some npcs asks for it you get it and talk to them. It is like fetch quests of general rpgs. And for Rachel you can fetch that for her ONCE. After she shows you her breasts talk to her in classroom, MC will tell you you will need chocolates, talk to her 2nd time to give, done and gone. Dont bother with small details

chenxiaoangle

Mar 10, 2018
you cant give that kind of items like selecting GIVE option from a menu. When some npcs asks for it you get it and talk to them. It is like fetch quests of general rpgs. And for Rachel you can fetch that for her ONCE. After she shows you her breasts talk to her in classroom, MC will tell you you will need chocolates, talk to her 2nd time to give, done and gone. Dont bother with small details
I know what you mean, my problem is there aren't MC tell me I need chocolates, is the chocolates requirement randomly?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Begg Said in His last post we all need to restard a game for 1.6 i think
I'm pretty sure he said that because people ask about(too much actually) old saves. It is pretty much ''dont dwell on your saves from version 1.5''

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
What did he say he fixed with this one?
It fixes the folder structure for the save problem. The hash for the game is different from the last version so should have some actual changes but the changelog in the rar is the same as the V1.5 on OP, maybe he says something on the patreon post.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Begg Said in His last post we all need to restard a game for 1.6 i think
Yea, he's going to change Maria and Laura quest line (at least how they play out in the beginning), if im not wrong those 2 path are the two quest on the game that have gamebreaking bugs and fuck up the others paths.... so changing that may help things or.... he can break everything by changing the beginning. Lets pray LoL.

I'm waiting for next version to give it a fresh start, since doing it now doesnt matter... because even if the are bugs or not in this 1.5, the 1.6 will be the one that helps or breaks everthing.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yea, he's going to change Maria and Laura quest line (at least how they play out in the beginning), if im not wrong those 2 path are the two quest on the game that have gamebreaking bugs and fuck up the others paths.... so changing that may help things or.... he can break everything by changing the beginning. Lets pray LoL.

I'm waiting for next version to give it a fresh start, since doing it now doesnt matter... because even if the are bugs or not in this 1.5, the 1.6 will be the one that helps or breaks everthing.
I wonder how he'll change things up. I kinda hope that Maria and Laura will get a new scene or two when the changes are made. Or perhaps 1.6 will be the one where Laura finally gets her route updated. More than that I do hope that the changes fix the game and don't jack it up beyond all repair. Maria and Laura's events are tied to a few other routes (Maria for Dad, Main, Nadine and Laura is for Ms. Taylor and Brenda) so I hope whatever BoN changes prevents bugs and doesn't create more. Guess we'll see in about a month or so.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes