Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone else getting unknown error when trying to exit the options menu? If so, what is the fix for it. Thanks in advance.
How do I resolve this?
View attachment 76457
Go to the folder you run the game from then go into the Save folder. Create a folder called www and inside that folder create another folder called save. So it should look like GameFolder/Save/www/save

The error is different from what was happening earlier (folder structure wise) so if that structure doesn't work you might have the pre-"fix" download, then make it GameFolder/www/save

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I have a problem with the story daisy took a picture of u doing things an is blackmailing u never got the picture back .what happened to the picture u just help her fuck her an totally forgot about the picture, did I miss something???

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
I have a problem with the story daisy took a picture of u doing things an is blackmailing u never got the picture back .what happened to the picture u just help her fuck her an totally forgot about the picture, did I miss something???
After the party, what whe need to do?

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Go to the folder you run the game from then go into the Save folder. Create a folder called www and inside that folder create another folder called save. So it should look like GameFolder/Save/www/save

The error is different from what was happening earlier (folder structure wise) so if that structure doesn't work you might have the pre-"fix" download, then make it GameFolder/www/save
Did what you said and it fixed it. Thanks for you knowledge. Greatly appreciate it.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Well i have to say something very important. IF you start playing from zero like me you will be using a lot the cheat mechanic especially stats.
here a little tip: DON'T USE THE CHEAT MECHANIC ON DAISY. i have to start all over again because i complete all quest before dad's arrival. You need the camera that gave your father to trigger kelly's event after the pool party, if you dont have it when using kelly's computer you are fucked. start all over again because you never see it no matter what.

also FPS are a fucking mess in this version, i know is a test version but come on.

i read a lot of people have problem with daisy's quest if anyone still dosent know to do with daisy is actually very easy (if you dont fucked like me like and my game never freeze -see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks man i guess i have to start over bc i completed all quest before dad's arrival so lets start again ........

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Can anyone guide me what is actually fixed, ran through the new version 2 times now 1.4 bugs are still there plus daisy quest is broken. I have no idea what ''fixed minor bugs'' stands for atm.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
So, at first i couldn't save. Searched the thread, created www/save. Annoying, but fixable. But now (only after the creation of the simple www folder!) it runs super-slow and doesn't react anymore. Can't even access the Main Menu. Just gotta ask - what utter pile of programming garbage is this?!
Did people use the mod in version 1.4 to run this trainwreck? Over there i see nothing like "actually makes the game playable" but just several singular path fixes. Anybody nice who could give a short rundown on what to exactly do, except for not playing this? I searched and only found people with the same problem but not solution so far .. :/

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Well i have to say something very important. IF you start playing from zero like me you will be using a lot the cheat mechanic especially stats.
here a little tip: DON'T USE THE CHEAT MECHANIC ON DAISY. i have to start all over again because i complete all quest before dad's arrival. You need the camera that gave your father to trigger kelly's event after the pool party, if you dont have it when using kelly's computer you are fucked. start all over again because you never see it no matter what.

also FPS are a fucking mess in this version, i know is a test version but come on.

i read a lot of people have problem with daisy's quest if anyone still dosent know to do with daisy is actually very easy (if you dont fucked like me like and my game never freeze -see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did everything in this order but when I get to Daisy’s Home she is standing in the room so been I enter the game freezes because she is in the way. What do I need to do to get around this?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So, at first i couldn't save. Searched the thread, created www/save. Annoying, but fixable. But now (only after the creation of the simple www folder!) it runs super-slow and doesn't react anymore. Can't even access the Main Menu. Just gotta ask - what utter pile of programming garbage is this?!
Did people use the mod in version 1.4 to run this trainwreck? Over there i see nothing like "actually makes the game playable" but just several singular path fixes. Anybody nice who could give a short rundown on what to exactly do, except for not playing this? I searched and only found people with the same problem but not solution so far .. :/
I dont even know what "runs super-slow" is, its running perfectly fine for me. Just unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker and see if it get better, i always unpack the game like this (even older versions) and it makes everything way better.

Another topic, anyone played the game with a fresh start? i'd like to know if the game breaking bugs are still there or not. i plan to play with a fresh start only on 1.6 (since its seems he's going to change the beginning of Maria and Laura quest).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes