VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
i need help i dont see daisy after class, he doesnt appear. i already trigger the photo and she said i see u after class

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Guys i need help , i downloaded the 1.5 version , but i can't save , any advices ? ( The game makes a beep sound when i hit a save slot )

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Guys i need help , i downloaded the 1.5 version , but i can't save , any advices ? ( The game makes a beep sound when i hit a save slot )
does any one know why i can save in v1.5?
try downloading it again if you dont want to bother with creating www folder and placing save folder innit. Beggar already updated the download link to fix that. Also this is already answered many times check the previous posts guys

Stalph

May 6, 2017
Please help me for Daisy Quest.

Daisy Fountain After completing the event, I decided to help her(Refer to picture-1).

And Daisy Fountain Quest has a bug that can be repeated at 14:00.

Even if I go to Daisy's house, I can not talk to her and does not event happen(refer to picture-2).

Could you help me?
Go to the hornets (or the gang you choosed) first

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I think I'll pass on this - without a step by step guide to getting around the can't use old saves problem, I'm a bit stuck. I'm aware of the advice offered above, but I'm not massively computer literate at having to fart about with a game just to get going with it.

D

Deleted member 50299

1) after daisy blackmail (pool party), she does not appear after class the next day like she says.
2) Only thing I could do is wait for web cam of kelly event. After getting key to daisy house, it results in freeze when entering daisy room.
3) Decided to load save before getting the webcam kelly quest. Basically after Daisy blackmail, since she doesn't show up after class, i decide to go strait to her house. when getting to room, a scene appears where you kiss her and she talks about stealing uniforms (obvious skip of story).

Conclusion: broken game where daisy does not appear after class, and if you go to see her house it skips ahead to later in her story. Even if you wait for kelly webcam, it still misses parts where your suppose to do things for her before and later ends in freeze game anyway. The last three or four updates have been so broken on the first test version.

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone else getting unknown error when trying to exit the options menu? If so, what is the fix for it. Thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes