Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Use EnigmaVUnpacker, extract all the files and play the game at "%Default folder%" , just remove %.
Thanks i try.

Ok guys i think i have discovered the path to continue with deasy.
This quest is really broken!
The first time i play like this:
1)Pool Party
2)Deasy blackmail me
3)After school i go clean the garage of Deasy, but after that i cant find a new path to follow to continue with her.

So i reload the save at the Pool Party, and after Deasy blackmail MC the same night, i use the bus to go to home
and after i enter me room (21:00), MC speak about kelly webcam! So in this new save i jump the intere step of clean deasy garage!

I think the kelly webcam is around 21:00
So if someone wanna try, after garage go to mc room around 21:00 i think that the kelly webcam start.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Thanks i try.

Ok guys i think i have discovered the path to continue with deasy.
This quest is really broken!
The first time i play like this:
1)Pool Party
2)Deasy blackmail me
3)After school i go clean the garage of Deasy, but after that i cant find a new path to follow to continue with her.

So i reload the save at the Pool Party, and after Deasy blackmail MC the same night, i use the bus to go to home
and after i enter me room (21:00), MC speak about kelly webcam! So in this new save i jump the intere step of clean deasy garage!

I think the kelly webcam is around 21:00
So if someone wanna try, after garage go to mc room around 21:00 i think that the kelly webcam start.
Just complementing on the continuation of the quest ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Keep running into a game freezing bug once i go into Daisy's room at night using the key. Is this a bug everyone's running into?

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Well i have to say something very important. IF you start playing from zero like me you will be using a lot the cheat mechanic especially stats.
here a little tip: DON'T USE THE CHEAT MECHANIC ON DAISY. i have to start all over again because i complete all quest before dad's arrival. You need the camera that gave your father to trigger kelly's event after the pool party, if you dont have it when using kelly's computer you are fucked. start all over again because you never see it no matter what.

also FPS are a fucking mess in this version, i know is a test version but come on.

i read a lot of people have problem with daisy's quest if anyone still dosent know to do with daisy is actually very easy (if you dont fucked like me like and my game never freeze -see spoiler)

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone else having a problem saving the game or am I just not pressing the right button when saving? Does just clicking not work to save?

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Well i have to say something very important. IF you start playing from zero like me you will be using a lot the cheat mechanic especially stats.
here a little tip: DON'T USE THE CHEAT MECHANIC ON DAISY. i have to start all over again because i complete all quest before dad's arrival. You need the camera that gave your father to trigger kelly's event after the pool party, if you dont have it when using kelly's computer you are fucked. start all over again because you never see it no matter what.

also FPS are a fucking mess in this version, i know is a test version but come on.

i read a lot of people have problem with daisy's quest if anyone still dosent know to do with daisy is actually very easy (if you dont fucked like me like and my game never freeze -see spoiler)
How do you take care of Daisy stepdad ?

Reactions: alidenyen

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
Please help me for Daisy Quest.

Daisy Fountain After completing the event, I decided to help her(Refer to picture-1).

And Daisy Fountain Quest has a bug that can be repeated at 14:00.

Even if I go to Daisy's house, I can not talk to her and does not event happen(refer to picture-2).

Could you help me?

picture-1
1.PNG

picture-2
2.PNG

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a way to reset Rachel progress? After the alley scene when I go to her it just hops straight into sex scenes and I can't progress through her quests. I don't want to have to start over and redo all of the stuff for Sarah and Maria.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes