VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
just wanted a confirmation, unpacker is cleaned right? i got a lot of messages when im trying to download it(unsafe)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Guys is just me or... i cant use old save? I just copy the save folder in the game, but the game do not see the save.
Can someone tell me if i miss something?
Also if i try to change the walk to fast always the game gust crash XD
- Create a folder named "www"
- Inside this folder, create another named "save"
- put your saves inside
=)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
- Create a folder named "www"
- Inside this folder, create another named "save"
- put your saves inside
=)
Yeah i already do all this.
But now i find another problem. Like i say before, when i start the game the new Title Screen is super slow! The new music start well, but the title screen is really slow. So i need to wait an huge ammunt of time before continue pop up.

Can somoene tell me why?

altdeviant

Nov 24, 2017
strange question for the people who literally tear this game apart
everyone allways asks for image rips but what about the soundtrack, i like most of the club and dance music beg put in the game, even the new intro(even though i really do miss epic sax man).
so anybody have the file for that?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
But now i find another problem. Like i say before, when i start the game the new Title Screen is super slow! The new music start well, but the title screen is really slow. So i need to wait an huge ammunt of time before continue pop up.

Can somoene tell me why?
A RPG Maker game like is quite heavy and consumes a lot of memory due to bad opmization and content. Do as I do and play the decrypted game.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
strange question for the people who literally tear this game apart
everyone allways asks for image rips but what about the soundtrack, i like most of the club and dance music beg put in the game, even the new intro(even though i really do miss epic sax man).
so anybody have the file for that?
Wait, do you want the files or the software for Decrypt the game? i can get you both. lol

lambout

Jul 19, 2017

Can somoene tell me why?
I have the same problem

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me how continue with Deasy?
I go to the party, she blackmail mc.
The next day after school, she told me to go to her house/garage and clean it. So the game automatic transport mc there.
I clean the garage.
Now?
I go to school but nothing happen. I try also to look at the cam on pc, but the new one is not there too >.>
Someone can help me?

Edit
Do i need to see christian who fuck the girl in the toilet at school? Because i never do that quest, because i know that is not finish yet. But now... do i neet to do that part too?

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Game runs SUPER slowly when I put in the www folder to place the saves.

Anyone found a fix for that yet?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The next day after school, she told me to go to her house/garage and clean it. So the game automatic transport mc there.
I clean the garage.
Now?
I go to school but nothing happen. I try also to look at the cam on pc, but the new one is not there too >.>
Someone can help me?

Edit
Do i need to see christian who fuck the girl in the toilet at school? Because i never do that quest, because i know that is not finish yet. But now... do i neet to do that part too?
i did the quest when it came out and i think i chosen sandra i really hope i dont have to restart this game seeing how that was over 10hrs of game play ago

Reactions: Wearablenine

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I clean the garage.
Now?
Someone can help me?

Edit
My game was just like that. But after the Daisy jobs i just go home and enter room, so the mc talks about use the pc to see Kelly webcam.

Game runs SUPER slowly when I put in the www folder to place the saves.

Anyone found a fix for that yet?
Play decrypted version.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
My game was just like that. But after the Daisy jobs i just go home and enter room, so the mc talks about use the pc to see Kelly webcam.

Play decrypted version.
I try to restart from the party and see if this work.

Also decrypted version? How?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes