Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i have a question: do i need the walkthrough in order to not miss anything or can i achieve the scenes whenever i want (meaning, i won't miss any scenes when i don't do action xy on day xy)?
for some scenes yeah, like carol study sex needs to be done right after you fuck rachel in toilet. Some of the scenes work like that. If she doesnt see you in the toilet with rachel whole scene endswith a kiss

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for some scenes yeah, like carol study sex needs to be done right after you fuck rachel in toilet. Some of the scenes work like that. If she doesnt see you in the toilet with rachel whole scene endswith a kiss
erks, i hate that. how the fuck should the player know what to do to trigger scenes without getting hints...
thanks for the infos.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Thank u kind sir it worked but i have another thing to ask if u dont mind how do i start Daisy Quest ?
After all the others questlines, go to school and pass the class, recess and go to your house. A Cutscene will appear.

aiarco

Oct 5, 2017
I finished the pool scene. How do i proceed next? There is only beth around the fountain after school.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys is just me or... i cant use old save? I just copy the save folder in the game, but the game do not see the save.
Can someone tell me if i miss something?
Also if i try to change the walk to fast always the game gust crash XD

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
There are two save folders. One that came with the game and the other that is inside the www folder. The actual game saves are stored in the second one. So, move all previous saves to that one instead. As far as I can tell, the first Save folder is useless.
Guys is just me or... i cant use old save? I just copy the save folder in the game, but the game do not see the save.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
you are missing the globalsave file from the save folder. Copy paste your old global save file to new save folder.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are two save folders. One that came with the game and the other that is inside the www folder. The actual game saves are stored in the second one. So, move all previous saves to that one instead. As far as I can tell, the first Save folder is useless.
The problem is i unzip the game, then i open the new game and in that folder i see only a save folder.
This www folder is not there.

Do i need to created a new folder called www and then put another save file in it? And leave also the original save folder outside the www? Sorry english is not me native language.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The problem is i unzip the game, then i open the new game and in that folder i see only a save folder.
This www folder is not there.

Do i need to created a new folder called www and then put another save file in it? And leave also the original save folder outside the www? Sorry english is not me native language.
create a www folder, put save folder innit.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
create a www folder, put save folder innit.
I created a www and then i put the save folder innit. But now when i start the game a new problem begin.
The application pop up, the music start but all is super slow! And i cant click new game or continue or option. Because all is super slow^^'

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes