Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, not bad for an update I'd say. Fixes and relationship checkpoint updates aside, which are all very welcome, Daisy was actually given a good amount of content here. Her quest was the most lengthy one of the recess girls we've gotten in a while, almost at Nadine's quest length. Really made it feel good to earn her good graces rather than just do one thing and boom, you get in her pants. Also resolves her relationship with Christian a bit and makes it so the Sandra/Christian questline is just for those two and isn't a triple route branch like we all previously assumed. Glad my saves worked, though now they're in that locale folder after unpacking the game.

Seeing all the girls in swimsuits was nice too, and make me optimistic for the fact that it doesn't look like BoN forgot about any of the other girls. Beth, Shasha, Laura etc will come soon hopefully. Plus, depending on your relationship with Sarah, there are different events that take place during Daisy's quest which is a nice touch.

I'm glad BoN went back and checked over the game. He seems to be setting up things for future events since there are small location changes and Beth is standing out next to Daisy after school so I think her content comes next. We'll see. Some of the values are a tad screwed (for instance, having sex with a previous girl made the same dialogue for when you go to Morgan for help pop up) but that will be done away in 1.6 when we all have to restart from scratch. It was high time for that anyway I guess. Wonder how many bugs got quashed in BoN's check... or how many new ones will pop up.

Maria and Laura quest updates though... I don't think their questlines will get any new additions, though BoN's claim to rework them has me intrigued. He's said constantly (according to others) that he wishes he could restart the game, though it looks like he's kinda doing that by simply going back and editing old questlines instead of restarting from scratch. Hope they get at least one new pic or scene. Looks like we'll have a few versions which are just update patches with fixes and minimal content, but we'll see. Hope Maria and Laura get at least an extra scene or two when he reworks them.

Only criticism I have is the glossy look some girls adopted. Sarah's scene is fine, and Daisy's lighting in her scenes weren't NEARLY as bad in Tyna's and Amaria's... but it still made Daisy's room environment look a bit like you were in a rave rather than some chick's room. Whatever... as long as the quality doesn't drop too much more this is just a nitpick and not a huge complaint yet.

Ultimately, good update. I hope the questlines yet to be added for the remaining school girl's (Beth, Shasha, Ms. Turner) have similar quality to Daisy's quest. Also for Maria, Laura and Amy to get quality updates, that goes without saying. Anyway, time to bide time until the 1.6 update comes out and we all start anew.

...Though I'm holding onto my old versions of the game. You never know what might come up...

Reactions: UncleVT

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
The Daisy event occurred at the school in fountain.

what should I do next Daisy quest after I get a neck price to Christian?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Well, not bad for an update I'd say. Fixes and relationship checkpoint updates aside, which are all very welcome, Daisy was actually given a good amount of content here. Her quest was the most lengthy one of the recess girls we've gotten in a while, almost at Nadine's quest length. Really made it feel good to earn her good graces rather than just do one thing and boom, you get in her pants. Also resolves her relationship with Christian a bit and makes it so the Sandra/Christian questline is just for those two and isn't a triple route branch like we all previously assumed. Glad my saves worked, though now they're in that locale folder after unpacking the game.

Seeing all the girls in swimsuits was nice too, and make me optimistic for the fact that it doesn't look like BoN forgot about any of the other girls. Beth, Shasha, Laura etc will come soon hopefully. Plus, depending on your relationship with Sarah, there are different events that take place during Daisy's quest which is a nice touch.

I'm glad BoN went back and checked over the game. He seems to be setting up things for future events since there are small location changes and Beth is standing out next to Daisy after school so I think her content comes next. We'll see. Some of the values are a tad screwed (for instance, having sex with a previous girl made the same dialogue for when you go to Morgan for help pop up) but that will be done away in 1.6 when we all have to restart from scratch. It was high time for that anyway I guess. Wonder how many bugs got quashed in BoN's check... or how many new ones will pop up.

Maria and Laura quest updates though... I don't think their questlines will get any new additions, though BoN's claim to rework them has me intrigued. He's said constantly (according to others) that he wishes he could restart the game, though it looks like he's kinda doing that by simply going back and editing old questlines instead of restarting from scratch. Hope they get at least one new pic or scene. Looks like we'll have a few versions which are just update patches with fixes and minimal content, but we'll see. Hope Maria and Laura get at least an extra scene or two when he reworks them.

Only criticism I have is the glossy look some girls adopted. Sarah's scene is fine, and Daisy's lighting in her scenes weren't NEARLY as bad in Tyna's and Amaria's... but it still made Daisy's room environment look a bit like you were in a rave rather than some chick's room. Whatever... as long as the quality doesn't drop too much more this is just a nitpick and not a huge complaint yet.

Ultimately, good update. I hope the questlines yet to be added for the remaining school girl's (Beth, Shasha, Ms. Turner) have similar quality to Daisy's quest. Also for Maria, Laura and Amy to get quality updates, that goes without saying. Anyway, time to bide time until the 1.6 update comes out and we all start anew.

...Though I'm holding onto my old versions of the game. You never know what might come up...
Let me ask you, i'm getting stuck on daisy quest, when i try to sneak on her room... she just standing there and the MC cant pass her , everything freezes. do you have a save file just after you sneak in her house?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished this version!
How?
Simple, after i started my save game and started Daisy Quest, i played the pool party scene and went to her house after doing 2 missions to clean the garage of her house. It seems that the quest is bugged, so all I needed was to finalize and start the home visits.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished this version!
How?
Simple, after i started my save game and started Daisy Quest, i played the pool party scene and went to her house after doing 2 missions to clean the garage of her house. It seems that the quest is bugged, so all I needed was to finalize and start the home visits.
Daisy Sex scenes 10/10 btw

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018

Daisy Sex scenes 10/10 btw

Could you explain it in more detail?

I can not finish Daisy party and enter Daisy home.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
someone can help me? I tried this game but after something like 2 minutes there is so much lag that is impossible to play. Maybe it's my pc, but this is the only game that give me this problem. I tried even more heavy games but only this give me this problem :(

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Finished this version!
How?
how did you even talk to her in recess, she just says hi

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
great art , but not a game for me.. This way of making games , I cannot believe people actually want to move around so much using keys.. Lol

Give me a good Unity / RenPy game where you have only one hand on the space bar and the other hand you can hold your drink ;)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You don't need to talk with her. Just finish the school day and come back to your house. A cutscene will appears.
on day 45 right now nothing happened. Cant talk to her in recess so she doesnt ask for my help infront of the fountain.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes