Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Excuse me, it sounds silly but I'm stuck with jet lessons, where? , I do not know what is jet, could you tell me where I start your lessons please?
You'll need to progress Rechel's Sex scenes until you have full Sex mini game which will be over very quickly After you exit the house Go see Morgan Who will tell you to go see Jet located In the Eastside You'll spot the shop as there is a white "X" above it Jet will ask you what you want? Choose the third option! :)

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys if i have drink with Jason Mother, i expect to have sex but it just turns black and i go back to my room??? what the hell?? need help!!!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Excuse me, it sounds silly but I'm stuck with jet lessons, where? , I do not know what is jet, could you tell me where I start your lessons please?
Hi, is it me again, should I complete the two trainings or with one enough
in the jet lessons, I increased to 5 skill and to 2 hardening but I no longer have money, how do I get more?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    1. You must complete the Rachel quest up to #17 (see Section 1) before beginning. After you have sex with Rachel the first time and then visit Morgan you can go to the bookstore in East Town [Image 25] to give Jet the ticket and take special classes from her to improve your sexual abilities. (See Appendix D to speed up this process)
    ...​
For the rest, read and follow the walkthrough.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys if i have drink with Jason Mother, i expect to have sex but it just turns black and i go back to my room??? what the hell?? need help!!!
  • Section 19: Jason
    13. Make sure you have wine in your inventory and then return to Jason's home during the afternoon.
    a. Go to his room and choose to hang out and then instead of transporting out of the home, you will stay inside after night begins.
    b. Go to the living room and speak with his mother. Give her the wine and spend some time with her.​
    14. From now on you can continue to visit Jason's house to progress your relationship with his mother.
    ...​

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
  • Section 19: Jason
    13. Make sure you have wine in your inventory and then return to Jason's home during the afternoon.
    a. Go to his room and choose to hang out and then instead of transporting out of the home, you will stay inside after night begins.
    b. Go to the living room and speak with his mother. Give her the wine and spend some time with her.​
    14. From now on you can continue to visit Jason's house to progress your relationship with his mother.
    ...​
Thanks man! You are very active here and very kind kudos!! bless you

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
All Praise to @ballzak for Walkthrough... ( )
Oh look! A copy of the very link held by the post I always link in any answer that references the . How clever. :hushedface:

The very walkthrough written by that guy... uhm... You know, the one who hasn't been around in so long because he probably has an actual life to which he must from time-to-time serve in death-march slavery. Uh... balrod, bazaar, batmite (God no! :closedtongue:), ball-four... Cheeses! It's right on the tip of my brain. Beauregard, Beelzebub, Betelgeuse, Bernard, Beaufort; It's gotta be somewhere in there, right?

Bonaparte! No, that's not it. Hey @ballzak! What the hell is your name again? :winkytongue:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

VERSION 1.6:
  • Amy quest Line
  • Redone Start quest of Maria and Laura
  • Sandra Quest Line and Full house events
Ok BoN you are really teasing me to start again the game and this is what i'm gonna do because just look at her,soooo damn sexy man.Not to mention that finally she's gonna get some love and Sandra too.Btw the lights on the Pussyfights were horrendous but those lights are really cool and the fact that BoN refreshed her face look it makes me so hyped for the upcoming 1.6.Let's hope BoN would change his mind on the problem of the save files(in 1.6 we can't use previous save file)BUT just looking at this picture and the fact that Amy's gonna get some love makes me change my mind.

Reactions: vutuan

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
it's any time after midnight but i think you have to have given Sara 2nd tinymon card or will just says she's awake
I'm already far now... I spent the missions of the father... and even if I galley a little (related to the slowness of the game)... I do what I can to move forward (not always simple).
Thank you.

Wtf did they do to version 1.5. When i open the game,it lasgs so hard,i cant Continue at all. Is it because of that annoyng animation of building down ? What do i do?
Indeed ... I had to start the game from the beginning too.

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
Just now i saw pictures of Amy smiling in v1.6, always looking at her angry face in game.
are there any other released v1.6 CGs on Patreon site?:FeelsGoodMan:
is it okay to ask for this?

mmhh200

Mar 7, 2018
i have a problem with jet , that i have maxed the endurance and ability but when i came to her at night it said that the store is closed
what i have to do ??

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i have a problem with jet , that i have maxed the endurance and ability but when i came to her at night it said that the store is closed
what i have to do ??
Make sure you have completed the Jet special endurance and ability training through level five and not just to level 5. You should be told when trying to train level 5 that you can not improve any more.

• Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.​
  • Section 2: Sarah
    16. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and Shasha will be there with her. Speak to Sarah and give her the fourth card and enjoy.​

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes