Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Okay i think i got it. I didnt give the second card to the sister thats why. Bro the walktrough thats in the game v1.5 its very confusing. So i tried the 1.4 walktrough, i think its better. Sorry for bothering. I'll try my best to read very carefully the walktrough. Thnx
No worries dude :] Happy to help if i can.

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else think Pam and Nadine's eyes are weird during threesome scene; it looks like you're being sucked off by two demon possessed psychopaths (and not the sexy succubus type demons).

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else think Pam and Nadine eyes are weird during threesome scene, looks like you're being sucked off by two demon possessed psychopaths (and not the sexy succubus type demons)
Or someone awake for a week or so and is strong out ...
but seriously, i think it is one of the worst scenes in the game, not the bj`s, or sex With Pam but when you do Nadine and Pam is on the side jumping all over, uuhm weird.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you mean to do the quest, you have to be there right after 8 at night to help her.
i think it is a lot easier now in this game. before things like knowing to visit jets store after closing and other equally obscure required. now its more directed.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to give gifts? And also whats the submenu?
When you go to let's say Rachel's For instance, open the conversation then choose Talk, scroll down Click on the gif icon, And that opens a list of Gifts you can give her IE: Flowers, Jewell's ETC: "(EDIT" New update cancels conversation on Most of the Girls in-game)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Bruhh, i cant also complete that quest. I already have the copy of her key house and also the sleeping pills but still cannot enter into her house to put the sleeping pills in the tea bottle:':)'(
You need to advance sara's quest further Two cards should do it! :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
its after catching kelly in school taking shower...kelly will give keys for daisy and as soon i enter daisy room game freeze (no black screen).
game is unpacked
Yes some variables are edited
What I think you're saying is:
  • You got a copy of Daisy's keys from Kelly in the shower at school.
  • You went to Daisy's house at night, let yourself, and took the stairs to the upper floor.
  • Using the door to Daisy's room, you entered and appeared in the room but the room is empty (No Daisy).
  • The game did not display any messages and froze there with you in Daisy's room. You can not move around or click on anything.
Please specify any differences between your situation and this more explicit description.

What should happen is:
  • You use the door to Daisy's room and you say "This seems to be Daisy's room.".
  • You automatically turn left, right, and then move forward and enter her room.
  • You appear in her room and wander a bit to the wardrobe but then jump and say "Shitt someone's coming!".
  • You jump and enter the wardrobe.
  • The screen fades to black, you hear the sound of the door opening, and you see the messages of Daisy and her stepfather arguing.
  • You see a series of still pictures and messages showing Daisy's problem.
  • The screen fades to black and you re-appear back outside Daisy's house.
  • You say you should talk with her about this and the scene ends.
Please post your save and I'll have a look-see.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
What I think you're saying is:
  • You got a copy of Daisy's keys from Kelly in the shower at school.
  • You went to Daisy's house at night, let yourself, and took the stairs to the upper floor.
  • Using the door to Daisy's room, you entered and appeared in the room but the room is empty (No Daisy).
  • The game did not display any messages and froze there with you in Daisy's room. You can not move around or click on anything.
Please specify any differences between your situation and this more explicit description.

What should happen is:
  • You use the door to Daisy's room and you say "This seems to be Daisy's room.".
  • You automatically turn left, right, and then move forward and enter her room.
  • You appear in her room and wander a bit to the wardrobe but then jump and say "Shitt someone's coming!".
  • You jump and enter the wardrobe.
  • The screen fades to black, you hear the sound of the door opening, and you see the messages of Daisy and her stepfather arguing.
  • You see a series of still pictures and messages showing Daisy's problem.
  • The screen fades to black and you re-appear back outside Daisy's house.
  • You say you should talk with her about this and the scene ends.
Please post your save and I'll have a look-see.
A save before entering Daisy's house

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
friends I have a doubt with this part in the history of carol.
Tells me to find out about the party of beth, mm help me with that, I do not want to fail that story.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
A save before entering Daisy's house
Easy and sleazy. You did this to yourself by editing Daisy's relationship (variable 19 "Relacion Daisy") to 250. The max it could be at that point is 31. Because it is >= 50 when you enter Daisy's room:
  • You say "This seems to be Daisy's room." and "Let's see...".
  • Daisy is next to her bed and the wardrobe when you enter.
  • You start an automated walk toward the wardrobe but Daisy is blocking it and you stop.
(Note: you never mentioned any of those messages, the presence of Daisy, or the automated movement and where it stopped in any of your descriptions. Had you, I would've figured this out immediately.)
Because the automated walk is blocked, the script can never continue, let alone finish, and the game is frozen.

Attached is your save, advanced to just outside the door to Daisy's room before you enter, and variable 19 has been set to 30. This will now perform the scenes showing Daisy's problem with her stepfather without freezing. Enjoy! :closedeyesmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where is Charles house now?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix G: World Maps
    • Old Quarter
All of the homes of all the characters are laid out in the walkthrough maps. Charles is in the same building as Ronald in the Old Quarter next to the pharmacy.

Ignore the goat. He's just there to eat homework. :biggrin:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes