DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
friends I have a doubt with this part in the history of carol.
Tells me to find out about the party of beth, mm help me with that, I do not want to fail that story.
Beth's party is part of the Sarah quest line and not Carol's. However, when you do some of the steps to find Beth's party affects Carol's quests.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    18.Go to School and talk with Shasha in the main hall. She will tell you Sarah is in the library with Roger
    b. Walk far enough west in the library and you will see Sarah with Roger. You will hear them talking about a party on the weekend.
    ...​
It continues from there through a number of steps.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Guys sorry if it´s a repeat question, but when I give the Xorlax card to Sarah, I control her but there is nobody home. I can go into all the downstairs rooms, nothing to click, no clothes to change, nobody to ask for money. She is stuck in the house! I used the cheat only for max study. Not sure if I´m missing a step..

BTW added butt plug, extra large dildo and some other toy before seeing her use them. Entered her room when she wasn´t there and added the toys as I´m flush. Not sure is this is causing the bug.

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
When you go to let's say Rachel's For instance, open the conversation then choose Talk, scroll down Click on the gif icon, And that opens a list of Gifts you can give her IE: Flowers, Jewell's ETC:
I dont get it. What do you mean by open the conversation? Do i need to press a keyboard?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys sorry if it´s a repeat question, but when I give the Xorlax card to Sarah, I control her but there is nobody home. I can go into all the downstairs rooms, nothing to click, no clothes to change, nobody to ask for money. She is stuck in the house! I used the cheat only for max study. Not sure if I´m missing a step..

BTW added butt plug, extra large dildo and some other toy before seeing her use them. Entered her room when she wasn´t there and added the toys as I´m flush. Not sure is this is causing the bug.
    27. Visit Sarah in her room in the afternoon and talk with her about the gift you have for her
    b. You will need to get money from your dad. (Do the following to maximize the money he gives you)
    ii. Walk downstairs and speak with Dad in the TV room
    ...​

Reactions: FPA

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I dont get it. What do you mean by open the conversation? Do i need to press a keyboard?
That was an unfortunate example as Rachel's home visits have been changed in v1.5. You have to go through a series of events with her at her home before you can do the traditional style of home visit.

With most of the other girls, or Rachel after her first anal at the end of her series of home events, you click on the girl at home and are presented with a menu of things to do with her. Choose "Talk" and then "Gift" to give one of several types of gifts to her. Different gifts have better effects on different girls and you must have bought that gift beforehand from the relevent shop in the Commercial Cistrict.

It is recommended to gift her before trying anything else each time because giving a gift will let you choose again, but doing a sexual action will end that home visit.

Check out the walkthrough for dating tips and details.

Reactions: Jackbite

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
    27. Visit Sarah in her room in the afternoon and talk with her about the gift you have for her
    b. You will need to get money from your dad. (Do the following to maximize the money he gives you)
    ii. Walk downstairs and speak with Dad in the TV room
    ...​
Appreciate the reply! Checked a couple of walkthroughs out, my problem is that Sarah goes into the living room and dad is not there. Nobody is in the house except for MC who is locked in his room. My guess is that it is a bug because I left toys in Sarah´s room..

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Easy and sleazy. You did this to yourself by editing Daisy's relationship (variable 19 "Relacion Daisy") to 250. The max it could be at that point is 31. Because it is >= 50 when you enter Daisy's room:
  • You say "This seems to be Daisy's room." and "Let's see...".
  • Daisy is next to her bed and the wardrobe when you enter.
  • You start an automated walk toward the wardrobe but Daisy is blocking it and you stop.
(Note: you never mentioned any of those messages, the presence of Daisy, or the automated movement and where it stopped in any of your descriptions. Had you, I would've figured this out immediately.)
Because the automated walk is blocked, the script can never continue, let alone finish, and the game is frozen.

Attached is your save, advanced to just outside the door to Daisy's room before you enter, and variable 19 has been set to 30. This will now perform the scenes showing Daisy's problem with her stepfather without freezing. Enjoy! :closedeyesmile:
Thanks man. I remember and have changed some variables there in version 0.7 when I discovered the save editor and did not know what I was doing. Well, I'll wait for the new bugs. Thank you again.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Appreciate the reply! Checked a couple of walkthroughs out, my problem is that Sarah goes into the living room and dad is not there. Nobody is in the house except for MC who is locked in his room. My guess is that it is a bug because I left toys in Sarah´s room..
Nope. The toys have no effect when Sarah is the MC. You're not being specific enough. When Sarah became the MC:
  • Did she talk about her upcoming date, her lack of clothes to wear, and her intention to wheedle some out of her father?
  • Were you given a choice of three outfits to wear to see her father and did you choose one?
  • Did the actor image change to reflect that outfit?
  • Where in his room is your brother? At his desk?
  • Is there anyone else in any other part of the house?
  • Have you been through the scenes watching football with her father before and edited your save to restart before that scene?
The only two things that affect the appearance of her father that can be edited in your save file are:
  • Switch 1925 "Sarah main character" should be true.
  • Event self-switch "148,25,A" should be false or not exist.
You might want to edit the save when Sarah is in her room before she goes downstairs in case you are in the wrong copy of the downstairs map.

Reactions: FPA

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks man. I remember and have changed some variables there in version 0.7 when I discovered the save editor and did not know what I was doing. Well, I'll wait for the new bugs. Thank you again.
0.7???? You really need to start over. There are way too many changes to ever make your save stable again.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey friend know how I can see the videos of the game, I do not find any folder with the videos, and already decompactei it?
There are no videos. Animated scenes are stored as individual frames so that they can be interactive. If you want to see a set of frames as a video, you'll have to compile them into one yourself. Or wait patiently and quietly for @ballzak to do another CG release.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
There are no videos. Animated scenes are stored as individual frames so that they can be interactive. If you want to see a set of frames as a video, you'll have to compile them into one yourself. Or wait patiently and quietly for @ballzak to do another CG release.
could you tell me how I can do this compilation I would like to learn, thank you in advance for the answer, thank you.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes