Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
There's a new post with a poll posted about mafia girl exclusivity. Can anyone share how it's going?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
There's a new post with a poll posted about mafia girl exclusivity. Can anyone share how it's going?
Do you like the idea of exclusive girls for each mafia?
Dragunov Gang (Nina) = Maria
Hornet Gang (Nesrot) = Amy
Triads ( Mr.Chang) = Lucy
Gentlemans Gang = Laura

Yes -30%

No - 70%

There you go, the poll is still on going, but i doubt "Yes" will turn around

Reactions: Tehemai and Reid7

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
From what we saw in the changelog, it does not look like the next version will take a long time to be released.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
isn't lucy that red headed sister of yours with the huge ass? any new content with that blue haired chick after you choose her over sister?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
From what we saw in the changelog, it does not look like the next version will take a long time to be released.
Usually when Bon shows the "tease image" and what the update will be, it takes 2-3 weeks for the release. i'd say its going to release between 13-20 april. If it comes earlier, better for us

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Usually when Bon shows the "tease image" and what the update will be, it takes 2-3 weeks for the release. i'd say its going to release between 13-20 april. If it comes earlier, better for us
I hope it's been a while before, it's been a long time since I wanted something with amy, if that's what it's showing in the patron.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
isn't lucy that red headed sister of yours with the huge ass? any new content with that blue haired chick after you choose her over sister?
Have you ever played a game called "My New Life"? You might like it. :)

The red-haired sister of the MC is Sarah. Lucy is Dr. Robson; The red-haired researcher working at Otter Labs who is secretly the mother of the MC and Sarah (Calm down Liz! BoN will reveal the actual truth soon enough.).

The blue-haried friend of Sarah's is Shasha. There is no new content for her yet.

You know, not remembering a girl's name is one of those traditional GAME-OVER moments both in video dating games and RL.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

The red-haired sister of the MC is Sarah. Lucy is Dr. Robson; The red-haired researcher working at Otter Labs who is secretly the mother of the MC and Sarah (Calm down Liz! BoN will reveal the actual truth soon enough.).

The blue-haried friend of Sarah's is Shasha. There is no new content for her yet.

You know, not remembering a girl's name is one of those traditional GAME-OVER moments both in video dating games and RL.
yeah I haven't play this game since 0.7...memories a little rusty:FeelsBadMan: you think if I wait until next year the game will be complete?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Or BON my make it so that by some miracle the main male ends up getting balls deep inti liz and like all the other women the Main Male has fucked make it so she is hooked to his dick and wanting more. Maybe in exchange for fucking her brains out he gets massive discounts on rare items needed for missions.

But still between Liz and Lucy I would much rather see the main male get balls deep into Lucy and possibly Netorare his own dad.

But to be honest I still have a gut feeling that Maggie and Lucy are sisters.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I agree with the possible release date.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Or BON my make it so that by some miracle the main male ends up getting balls deep inti liz and like all the other women the Main Male has fucked make it so she is hooked to his dick and wanting more. Maybe in exchange for fucking her brains out he gets massive discounts on rare items needed for missions.

But still between Liz and Lucy I would much rather see the main male get balls deep into Lucy and possibly Netorare his own dad.

But to be honest I still have a gut feeling that Maggie and Lucy are sisters.
Are you mad?? :hushedface:

Ok, I've always been a sucker for red hair and Lucy's a Celtic goddess, but Liz has that sassy short brown shag going on with skin-tight halter and shorts, and one of the few non-repulsive bodies in the game. While Lucy is just a back-story filler, Liz is THE upcoming main NPC behind everything ( ). Liz will RULE! <pant> <pant> <pant>...

Maggie is called Aunt Maggie because she is Jack's sister who doesn't like Maria. If she were also Lucy's sister, then her brother and sister would've been married. Incest??? On Patreon? I really don't think that's allowed. :winkytongue:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Bad translation? Jack was Brother-in-law of Maggie and in-law part was lost in translation?
Maggie is worried Maria is cheating her ex-brother-in-law who she still thinks is her brother-in-law.
Anyone happen to know how those in-lawhoods (is this even a word in English :)) and actual blood-related siblinghoods (or this...) are expressed in Spanish language?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bad translation? Jack was Brother-in-law of Maggie and in-law part was lost in translation?
Maggie is worried Maria is cheating her ex-brother-in-law who she still thinks is her brother-in-law.
Anyone happen to know how those in-lawhoods (is this even a word in English :)) and actual blood-related siblinghoods (or this...) are expressed in Spanish language?
Nah... you're vaping decaf there. No one gets that supportive of an inlaw.

Inlaw: consuegro
Sibling: hermano

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Are you mad?? :hushedface:

Ok, I've always been a sucker for red hair and Lucy's a Celtic goddess, but Liz has that sassy short brown shag going on with skin-tight halter and shorts, and one of the few non-repulsive bodies in the game. While Lucy is just a back-story filler, Liz is THE upcoming main NPC behind everything ( ). Liz will RULE! <pant> <pant> <pant>...

Maggie is called Aunt Maggie because she is Jack's sister who doesn't like Maria. If she were also Lucy's sister, then her brother and sister would've been married. Incest??? On Patreon? I really don't think that's allowed. :winkytongue:
A little too late for that don't you think? I mean we already have incest in the form of Mike getting balls deep into Sarah who unlike Amy and Laura is 100% full blooded sister and 100% pure incest. (this is assuming you choose this path) however, if you choose Shasha instead of Sarah then getting balls deep into Lucy wouldn't make be the first incest content the game has given us still.

But I am seriously hoping that the path that leads to lucy ends up leading not only him getting balls deep into her, but laying the pipe so good that Lucy like many of the other females will not only be smitten but will be made to forget all about Jack.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Nah... you're vaping decaf there. No one gets that supportive of an inlaw
/cut/
Not even out of secret hope to get that in-law when annoying new spouse is gone;)?
And I meant how it is in Spanish for example Brother and Brother-in-law, Sister and Sister-in-law and so on...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Not even out of secret hope to get that in-law when annoying new spouse is gone;)?
And I meant how it is in Spanish for example Brother and Brother-in-law, Sister and Sister-in-law and so on...
Brother: hermano
Brother inlaw: cuñado
Sister: hermana
Sister inlaw: cuñada
Mother: madre
Mother inlaw: Vete maldita bruja!!! (Waving crosses and holy water) :evilsmile:

Reactions: jhose15xs

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Do you like the idea of exclusive girls for each mafia?
Dragunov Gang (Nina) = Maria
Hornet Gang (Nesrot) = Amy
Triads ( Mr.Chang) = Lucy
Gentlemans Gang = Laura

Yes -30%

No - 70%

There you go, the poll is still on going, but i doubt "Yes" will turn around
Thanks for this. Also happy to know that the majority don't want those girls to be exclusives. While the concept is interesting, I don't want ANY of these girls (especially Laura, Amy and Maria) to be locked via route selection. I want all the step family accessible no matter what gang I choose.

I actually wouldn't mind the exclusivity if it weren't those girls specifically. They've been around too long and everyone's been waiting for their questlines. I think having different girls being exclusive would be more fitting.

Like if you choose Warren's route, his granddaughter would be your reward since you already get a scene with her. For Nesrot, Dakota and Jacequline or maybe one of Nesrot's wife's girls would be available. For the Asians, you can get with Aiko if you saved her as well as Sayuki and then if you choose the Russians you can nail their boss at some point. Again, I think having exclusive girls would work... but different ones and not the ones the current poll suggests.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes