tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder how much he'd be making if everybody who dl'ed the game through here and wherever else subbed for just $1 a month....
EDIT~ How do I unpack this? Main menu took 5+ minutes to get past, this is ridiculous.

Reactions: Camile

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I wonder how much he'd be making if everybody who dl'ed the game through here and wherever else subbed for just $1 a month....
EDIT~ How do I unpack this? Main menu took 5+ minutes to get past, this is ridiculous.
Search this thread: "unpack"

... or .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I did search, there's too damn many results. Thank you for following that up with something actually helpful, however.
Simply use the "newer than" to cut down search hits to those that are the most recent. The search controls are there for a reason. I'm glad you've got what you need.

Reactions: tsukiouji

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hiiiiii !
How to get the maria"s pants ????
i can't take this with the walkthrough :(
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    • (Follow the steps.)
Also, Maria normally wears a skirt. :eek:penedeyewink:

Rock468

Nov 15, 2017
please help me sarah doesn't respond when I give her Xorlax card in afternoon sarah doesn't respond when I click her
help me how to fix it

King7

Jun 30, 2017
hey guys i have a problem in v1.5
it won't let me save at all
i tried many times and in different places and not working
also i downloaded a game save for the same version but it won't load it
plssss help
for peace sake someone answer my problem if you know it
thanks.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Anyone have a decent list of bugs for this version with details on when and where they happen? Digging through the thread is a bit of a pain at this point, even with the search function. People mention bug, but give no info far too often.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Not sure if game just bugged, but I can't seem to get Rachel's comics quest at all; walkthrough says I get it when I have enough love level with her, but I'm already at 1000+ love with her (using 1.5 mod version to check this), and she still doesn't start the quest. How much is actually "enough love" to trigger this?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not sure if game just bugged, but I can't seem to get Rachel's comics quest at all; walkthrough says I get it when I have enough love level with her, but I'm already at 1000+ love with her (using 1.5 mod version to check this), and she still doesn't start the quest. How much is actually "enough love" to trigger this?
You cant date her o give her gifts. otherwise it skips ahead and you loose triggers. same with ms taylor

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 81914

How do I get to visit Daisy in her house ??

PLEASE!!! HELP-ME!!!
As it says you need to improve fighting ability before you can progress, so you will need to progress with Tyna quest (via the bakery job) in order to get to the point where you can train fighting ability and strength. Ypu'll also need to join a gang first to progress further with Daisy quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes