Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Not sure if game just bugged, but I can't seem to get Rachel's comics quest at all; walkthrough says I get it when I have enough love level with her, but I'm already at 1000+ love with her (using 1.5 mod version to check this), and she still doesn't start the quest. How much is actually "enough love" to trigger this?
Didn't get the comic quest either. I got the quest to get her stuff from Beth but when I try to get them Beth isn't there.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I would like to have, the possibility of creating your own gang with gambling and sluts around having to follow orders from an old man

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Didn't get the comic quest either. I got the quest to get her stuff from Beth but when I try to get them Beth isn't there.
I have already started a new game, but actually found the problem; until the very end of her quest, were she tells you she wants to have sex, you CAN'T go on any dates with her or the affection values get messed up and the quest chain bugged. You have to visit her on her house every day and just watch the scenes to get the quest going, the very last part of it, as it says on the walkthrough, it's when she asks you to have anal sex, after that, the values will get fucked up again, but at least at that point, you should already have Jet quest triggered, which is actually the only one that would not let you progress if Rachel quest chain bugs.

Mar 25, 2018
hi guys,

i just started playing this and i have no idea about the previous versions...i just have a couple of things that i was hoping somebody would be able to help me out, if these were already answered previously my apologies

firstly, i'm not able to give a gift...the talk option was available to caroline but no one else has it
second, where is the square located? when i date rachel, my character is automatically transported to the square but when i try to date sara i'm not brought to that area

thanks if anyone can provide any help on this

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Well
I have already started a new game, but actually found the problem; until the very end of her quest, were she tells you she wants to have sex, you CAN'T go on any dates with her or the affection values get messed up and the quest chain bugged. You have to visit her on her house every day and just watch the scenes to get the quest going, the very last part of it, as it says on the walkthrough, it's when she asks you to have anal sex, after that, the values will get fucked up again, but at least at that point, you should already have Jet quest triggered, which is actually the only one that would not let you progress if Rachel quest chain bugs.
Yeah, I realised that. Also started a new game. Did only the first date with her. After that I only visited her.
The comics quest was at the 4th visit.

The mess with the "get stuff from Beth" quest might be some kinda problem that it is incompatable with the Sasha quest to get the video after the party.
I got the stuff quest after the 8th visit and it went smooth.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
On the shooting range, I opened a chest with $2k in it, so that's possible. That was the 1st test, so it more than paid for itself. On the 4th test I tried save-scumming a good prize and got a Wall99.

A couple bugs: when I retried 2nd test I got an elite jewel, and when I went to sell it I found I had 99 in possession. I didn't have any before opening that chest. And when I retried 4th test twice in a day, it failed to initialize the second time, so Mike loaded in chibi size, the bomber didn't load at all, and her previous bombs were still all over the map.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
guys help pls .. how to start stealth training?
You need to touch Maria at night. Next day you will be robbed outside. During night goto East Town to the far southeast is an ally with the thief. She can learn you stealth.

Another bug.
During the night you can study with Mrs. Taylor.

kimoelgamed

Mar 27, 2018
yes i sneaked on maria at dawn and get robbed the next day ... now i went to east town and couldnt find anything ... maybe these are the guys u talking about? but they get me away no more!! cccccc.jpg

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
yes i sneaked on maria at dawn and get robbed the next day ... now i went to east town and couldnt find anything ... maybe these are the guys u talking about? but they get me away no more!! View attachment 82080
You went there too early. She will only be there at dawning hours meaning between 00:00 - 5:00 after you get teleported to your room go to east town then go into the alley and you will find her there.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
You went there too early. She will only be there at dawning hours meaning between 00:00 - 5:00 after you get teleported to your room go to east town then go into the alley and you will find her there.
She is there from 1900. He didn't go far enough east.

I made for myself an overview for what times packages can be found in what neighbourhood. Better to know that something can be found then scrolling up and down through the maps from the walkthrough.

Packages
Night - Old Quarter, East Town, China Town, Commercial, New neighb., xxxxxxxxxx
Morning - xxxxxxxxxxx, East Town, China Town, Commercial, New Neighb., xxxxxxxxxx. School
Aftern. - Old quarter, East Town, China Town 2x, Commercial, New Neighb. 2x, High Neigb. 2x, ,
Eening - xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, Commercial, New Neighb., High Neigb.
Weekend - Old Quarter,

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
hi guys,

i just started playing this and i have no idea about the previous versions...i just have a couple of things that i was hoping somebody would be able to help me out, if these were already answered previously my apologies

firstly, i'm not able to give a gift...the talk option was available to caroline but no one else has it
second, where is the square located? when i date rachel, my character is automatically transported to the square but when i try to date sara i'm not brought to that area

thanks if anyone can provide any help on this
This version removed giving gifts to several of the women, as the grind had been reduced to specific scenes as oppose to having to build the relationship up slowly. Caroline is one of the women where you still have to grind up the love slowly, so you can still give her gifts. I personally prefer not having to faff around and grind with the gifts.

Mar 25, 2018
This version removed giving gifts to several of the women, as the grind had been reduced to specific scenes as oppose to having to build the relationship up slowly. Caroline is one of the women where you still have to grind up the love slowly, so you can still give her gifts. I personally prefer not having to faff around and grind with the gifts.
thanks...how about the square? do you have any idea where it is?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
thanks...how about the square? do you have any idea where it is?
The background of where Carol goes on a date with you is usually in midtown, sara im not sure as ive never asked her on a date I just followed her quest and progressed the relationship through the events. You take her on a date as part of her quest line but this happens automatically as you progress you dont have to find the location of the date. All other dates tend to just go through an automatic sequence once you call them in the morning/afternoon and they agree to a date.

Mar 25, 2018
The background of where Carol goes on a date with you is usually in midtown, sara im not sure as ive never asked her on a date I just followed her quest and progressed the relationship through the events. You take her on a date as part of her quest line but this happens automatically as you progress you dont have to find the location of the date. All other dates tend to just go through an automatic sequence once you call them in the morning/afternoon and they agree to a date.
i see, thanks a lot...i haven't asked carol yet on a date because i was worried that she may tell the same thing as sara and i won't be able to locate the meeting area which is unlike rachel's where my character is automatically transported on the place where we should suppose to meet

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes