enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
BUGS:
* On the last paparazzi job, if you reject Marie William's offer for the boat photos, it repeats. If you reject it again, the game locks up.
* At Carol's first study session, she runs to the bathroom crying, then snaps right back to her bedroom position, and you can interact with her as if nothing just happened. If you don't knock on the bathroom door you'll fail the assignment and lose her relationship, but how would you know to do that if she never leaves the bedroom or enters the bathroom?

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
The Richard quest with Aunt Maggie has a known bug that messes it up but allows it to finish. It usually happens when you visit her house, especially the upper floor, before doing Richard's quest.

As to the Virgin Hair portion of Mindy's quest, going directly to and from the upper floor is not a bug but is the intended action. You shouldn't be upsetting her mother with your depraved need for her daughter's virgin hair, fleeting though it may be.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    18. Go to your Aunt Maggie's house in Midtown. You will arrive on the upstairs floor where you can find your cousin in the room on the Southwest corner. She will offer to give you a lock of her hair if you get her some cosplay costumes she wants.
    19. Head to Commercial Neighborhood in the afternoon and visit the comic store. Speak with Shasha and she will sell you the costumes for $200.
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​
THX alot mate :D
in BoN walkthorugh that came in game said I had to go to terracota so it wasn't my fault. but still thanks alot.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
There is a 1/5 chance that, after midnight, Maria will appear in your room wanting interactive sex.

In the Laundry Room, during a weekday afternoon, at and after 16:00 and before 18:00, you will see Maria dressed in a towel talking to Jack on the phone. There is a 1/4 chance for a static sex scene with her while she's on the phone.
There is a 1/5 chance that, after midnight, Maria will appear in your room wanting interactive sex.

In the Laundry Room, during a weekday afternoon, at and after 16:00 and before 18:00, you will see Maria dressed in a towel talking to Jack on the phone. There is a 1/4 chance for a static sex scene with her while she's on the phone.
I tried 10 times. Maria does not appear. Can You describe in more detail?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I tried 10 times. Maria does not appear. Can You describe in more detail?
1) did you tell Maria about your father cheating on her?

If you didn't do this then she won't sleep with you in either situation.

2) If you did tell her about the cheating did you use the special when you slept with her the first time in your room or did you cum before her?

If you didn't use the special on her then any future encounters with her will be brought down to 0 percent chance of happening.

3) did you complete Nadine's quest chain?

If you didn't do this than you won't be able to fuck her in the laundry room at anytime.

If you have done number's 1 - 3 and still haven't gotten this then it is just bad luck on your end.

Oh and for another note you need to set your alarm first if you are in your room and go to sleep before midnight if you are trying to trigger the maria scene. She will be in your room during the dawning hours so if you are in your room set the alarm before going to sleep. Otherwise if you aren't in your room and you walk in after midnight there is also the chance she will be in there wanting some dick from you. if she is there when you come upstairs you will be teleported into your room.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Maria, Laura and Amy are the primary girls that I want available no matter what route you choose. We've all waited so long for content for them that suddenly locking them behind gang alliances would be terrible. Lucy actually makes sense... but the step family should be accessible no matter what. They're my favorite girls alongside Shasha and Carol.

I actually wouldn't mind BoN having exclusive girls for the gangs, just not the ones listed on the poll. Lucy actually makes sense and she could be exclusive to Chang's crew, but there are plenty of options other than Maria, Laura and Amy for exclusive availability. I've said it before, but I think the breakdown could be something like this:

Pick Nesrot: Jacequline and Dakota available along with other gang girls if added
Pick Warren: Warren's granddaughter (Kayla) and Christian's Mom (Jennifer) + Bliss
Pick Russians: Nina boss and whatever other hot characters the Russians may have later.
Pick Chang: Lucy, Aiko (if saved) and Sayuki

I don't think BoN would have to change the story... but if he wants route exclusives maybe those who are his patreons could suggest some alternate choices that actually WOULD make sense. So long as the existing girls yet to receive content or completed questlines (Sandra, Beth, Shasha, Ms Turner, Laura, Amy, Maria, etc.) don't get locked out having newer girls already tied to the gangs be the exclusives. The girls listed above are already affliated with said gangs, so having them as exclusives for those gangs would make sense. It's not like Jacequline or Dakota would be willing to sleep with you if you were Warren after all.

Game's still great (changes to the lighting and sweat/gloss aside... which I still hope he tones down) and I really have no right to criticize since I'm a moocher here and I look forward to this game's updates the most... but I do NOT want any of the girls we've been waiting so long to get content for to be locked behind any route after all this time.

A make your own gang makes sense for an ending and is actually an ending I'll be surprised if it isn't put in. You could end as a right hand man to any present gang leader you ally with... or come into your own and create a crew even better than the one you joined up with. Or do a hostile takeover... which I wouldn't mind doing to Warren or Chang. Have to see more of the Russians before making a call on that. Nesrot's a bro though, so he'd totally be the right hand or a blood brother or something to the MC's own gang.
I dont know how many updates it would take but I like the idea of the possibility to create your own gang. Perhaps a branching decision whereby you have to choose at a certain point, when the often mentioned Xenan falls into your hands first and you have to make a branch decision of; do you stay loyal to your current gang leader and become the most influential member of your current gang or do you keep it for yourself using it as leverage to create your own gang and an aggressive rapid expansion over the other gangs, coercing and recruiting for your gang from your already built up connections, relationships and disaffected members of other gangs.

Reactions: Tehemai

hellangel1945

Sep 2, 2017
after fight with chistian ,that I would go to the mafia for Jaqueline,and in the mafia can't find her at all.And could back home again,there is no one in mafia stand by the car .please help thx

Reactions: jimijwy

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for 1.5? How do I get the threesome with Tyna?
Raise your love with both Tyna and Amaria to max (to the point where they both let you do anal), then when you next visit Tyna there will be a 1/3 chance that you get the threesome scene.

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
Ok , I have some bugs.
1. Rachel is not at home when I'm coming .
2. After Amaria job Tina did not appears.
3. Daisy sais she is not ready
I just can't walk through it all again

Can some one pls share a save after all done?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Bug: Encountering Rachel during Nadine's questline resets Rachel's love phase, so all her quests have to be completed again before she'll play with you during recess.

I'm going to tear into these dopey fucking ahegao faces again; these were informed by Japanese manga which are still frames. If a woman sustains this expression, especially forcing her tongue out with all muscle available in it, it isn't an indicator of ogasmic bliss, it's an indicator of cerebral palsy.

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
after you have completely submited Rosalva if you approach her during recces the protagonist will say he "needs to prepare the toillet", can anyone tell me what i need to do or if it is something that will come in a future update?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
after you have completely submited Rosalva if you approach her during recces the protagonist will say he "needs to prepare the toillet", can anyone tell me what i need to do or if it is something that will come in a future update?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • ROSALVA
      When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. ...​

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bug: Encountering Rachel during Nadine's questline resets Rachel's love phase, so all her quests have to be completed again before she'll play with you during recess.

I'm going to tear into these dopey fucking ahegao faces again; these were informed by Japanese manga which are still frames. If a woman sustains this expression, especially forcing her tongue out with all muscle available in it, it isn't an indicator of ogasmic bliss, it's an indicator of cerebral palsy.
Distended tongue, foaming at the mouth, rolling back the eyes, spasms, inarticulate grunts, moans, and exclamations; I'm telling you -
It's Rabies! :WutFace:

The MC is Cujo.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
This Dulabear guy should really stop using Google Translate and take some English classes. And if he IS actually taking classes, he should either get another teacher or pay attention in class. XD

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Mike turns into such a petty selfish bitch when it comes to Sarah, and with her jealousy she isn't that much better. I really don't want to see this ugly drama, but when I try to pick a graceful out, I get a dead end. Neither of them have any right to stake claim to the other, and it's especially hypocritical of Mike when he's playing a field that's wide open to him.

I wouldn't hate Sara's quest chain if it weren't a non-negotiable prerequisite for more interesting and attractive girls, and it makes me resent her for being the dog I have to fuck to get a decent piece of ass.

Reactions: Versidius

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Lucy is the real Mother and she cant be exclusive. Mike need to see her and everything and BTW is Ballzak ok? normaly is CG/video are done.

Reactions: Tehemai

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Mike turns into such a petty selfish bitch when it comes to Sarah, and with her jealousy she isn't that much better. I really don't want to see this ugly drama, but when I try to pick a graceful out, I get a dead end. Neither of them have any right to stake claim to the other, and it's especially hypocritical of Mike when he's playing a field that's wide open to him.

I wouldn't hate Sara's quest chain if it weren't a non-negotiable prerequisite for more interesting and attractive girls, and it makes me resent her for being the dog I have to fuck to get a decent piece of ass.
I also didn't like the route that was taken for Rosalva and Phil's mom. Blackmail is a huge turn-off for me. I wish BON would handle it in an Urban Deamons type of way with Purity route or a corruption route

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes