Jomana

Mar 9, 2018
I have two bugs and i'm wondering if anyone has a fix.
After the pussy fights events i can't go to sleep anymore so i have to watch TV or something to make the time pass.
The second is that while i was doing the Brenda quest i reached the part where i have to go to Maggie's house to get a hair from Mindy, but i couldn't get in and had this message "Can't go back now", i advanced the Brenda quest using the save editor and spoke to Mindy in front of the house to advance her story but still when i got the thing she wanted me to bring i couldn't enter the house at any time of day.
I finished the Maggie's story to the end and I have attached the save file as well.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i think i have some news with BoN and the upcoming 1.6 version he posted this on his Twitter account,so far i think he's talking about the main story and the fact we can change mafia so we can see some exclusive girls.So maybe he will add something like the blue clothed guy at the entrance of the school so we could change Mafia gangs through him.
Someone who can speak Spanish or translate to English what he say will be awesome.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So i think i have some news with BoN and the upcoming 1.6 version he posted this on his Twitter account,so far i think he's talking about the main story and the fact we can change mafia so we can see some exclusive girls.So maybe he will add something like the blue clothed guy at the entrance of the school so we could change Mafia gangs through him.
Someone who can speak Spanish or translate to English what he say will be awesome.
I think that's what he said:

"It seems that I will have to change the history of the mafias so that they dont have exclusive girls"

It was expected, i just hope the "exclusive girls" are the ones on the poll (Laura-Amy-Maria-Lucy) and not all girls lol, i just didnt want Amy and Laura as exclusive.... wouldn't mind Lucy and Maria, since their questline makes sense for that.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
i want know,when sex CG,it's error:uncaught type Error:can not read property width of null

How to deal with it?
unpack the game and it wont happen again. If you do not know how to unpack the game (although its been posted several times). If you download Firebane's modded version, it is already unpacked for you.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
It was expected, i just hope the "exclusive girls" are the ones on the poll (Laura-Amy-Maria-Lucy) and not all girls lol, i just didnt want Amy and Laura as exclusive.... wouldn't mind Lucy and Maria, since their questline makes sense for that.
I don't want Lucy or Maria to be exclusive either. You can make their stories change depending on your gang (like possibly convincing them to defect). But to block off long time main characters behind newly introduced gangs would be incredibly annoying. You should be able to choose gangs based on their merits not what key characters they suddenly cut you off from.

Reactions: VicZ

Necraa

Sep 13, 2017
Question: Where is Amaria's house, after winning the Pussy Fights I can't figure out where I need to go trigger her home visits as visiting the bakery just offers me the opportunity to work/buy things and Tyna's house only seems to have Tyna?

Couple bugs to warn people about as well, any scene that involves your character getting 'piloted' for any duration, where they move without your say so, should be done without any other quests or scenes activated as if a character is standing in a non-standard spot it can cause your game to become stuck. For example, if you have the Pam quest active where she is standing in the middle of the school entrance waiting for you at the same time as you have the Nesrot quest to prop open a window active then the second you enter the school it will attempt to pilot you to the west wing for the Nesrot quest, but because Pam is standing in the way you are stuck. So basically only do one thing that involves something timed or a character appearing in a non-standard place at once or you may mess your game. Also avoid triggering stuff that is time sensitive when you have an event that may eat up several days of time like the Jet assault event as that may cause you to miss important things like Beth's party if you don't trigger things at the right time.

Also, if you enter the girls bathroom at school on the 1st floor then Sandra will lock your game yelling at you as every time you try to close the dialogue box she will try to move into your square triggering her dialogue again, perma-locking you.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I don't want Lucy or Maria to be exclusive either. You can make their stories change depending on your gang (like possibly convincing them to defect). But to block off long time main characters behind newly introduced gangs would be incredibly annoying. You should be able to choose gangs based on their merits not what main characters they cut you off from.
i understand what you mean, but everyone was already expecting maria and lucy to be in differents path the moment BoN introduced Lucy(she and maria are on opposite sides since the beginning) and the gangs in their questline, which wasnt a problem.

What made all the patreons (me included) complain was the fact that BoN decided to add Amy and Laura to be locked, and there was nothing in the game that could make sense to that, and he creating a new history just for that, when everyone is waiting for Laura and Amy since the beginning of the game is kinda bad.

I dont mind he changing Maria and Lucy, but that breaks what he already scripted. Whatever he choose, i'll keep supporting the guy. Maria is easy to adjust, he could let the "nesrot path" have some kind of alliance with the russians.

But Lucy being on the chinese, thats the one that really should be locked or let us destroy the chinese and save her later.

Probably by the end game, we would be able to create our own gang and have everyone or something like that, who knows.

I just want the 1.6 and finally see Amy update

Reactions: Tehemai

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't want Lucy or Maria to be exclusive either. You can make their stories change depending on your gang (like possibly convincing them to defect). But to block off long time main characters behind newly introduced gangs would be incredibly annoying. You should be able to choose gangs based on their merits not what key characters they suddenly cut you off from.
To be honest the only one from said list I would have no problem with being exclusive would be Lucy but that is because her storyline revolves around working for Chang. Maria, Amy, and Laura however makes 0 scene especially seeing as each of them have quest lines, and Maria herself has already spreads her legs for you on more than one occasion within the game.

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason, I'm unable to use "gift" when I go to Rachael house. As whenever I talk to her, the sex scenes immediately pop up even though I just started the game. Is that normal?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think that's what he said:

"It seems that I will have to change the history of the mafias so that they dont have exclusive girls"

I'll be ok if Lucy was the only exclusive girl in the game and not Amy,Maria and Laura first of all let's say it those 3 girla are the favourite of everyone in the game(especially Laura and Maria for me)and i don't want to have to choose between those 3 because i can't really choose between them.
Let's just hope BoN will change his mind by choosing those 3 girls in different Mafias.

Reactions: Ssoud

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
i understand what you mean, but everyone was already expecting maria and lucy to be in differents path the moment BoN introduced Lucy(she and maria are on opposite sides since the beginning) and the gangs in their questline, which wasnt a problem.

What made all the patreons (me included) complain was the fact that BoN decided to add Amy and Laura to be locked, and there was nothing in the game that could make sense to that, and he creating a new history just for that, when everyone is waiting for Laura and Amy since the beginning of the game is kinda bad.

I dont mind he changing Maria and Lucy, but that breaks what he already scripted. Whatever he choose, i'll keep supporting the guy. Maria is easy to adjust, he could let the "nesrot path" have some kind of alliance with the russians.

But Lucy being on the chinese, thats the one that really should be locked or let us destroy the chinese and save her later.

Probably by the end game, we would be able to create our own gang and have everyone or something like that, who knows.

I just want the 1.6 and finally see Amy update
Maria, Laura and Amy are the primary girls that I want available no matter what route you choose. We've all waited so long for content for them that suddenly locking them behind gang alliances would be terrible. Lucy actually makes sense... but the step family should be accessible no matter what. They're my favorite girls alongside Shasha and Carol.

I actually wouldn't mind BoN having exclusive girls for the gangs, just not the ones listed on the poll. Lucy actually makes sense and she could be exclusive to Chang's crew, but there are plenty of options other than Maria, Laura and Amy for exclusive availability. I've said it before, but I think the breakdown could be something like this:

Pick Nesrot: Jacequline and Dakota available along with other gang girls if added
Pick Warren: Warren's granddaughter (Kayla) and Christian's Mom (Jennifer) + Bliss
Pick Russians: Nina boss and whatever other hot characters the Russians may have later.
Pick Chang: Lucy, Aiko (if saved) and Sayuki

I don't think BoN would have to change the story... but if he wants route exclusives maybe those who are his patreons could suggest some alternate choices that actually WOULD make sense. So long as the existing girls yet to receive content or completed questlines (Sandra, Beth, Shasha, Ms Turner, Laura, Amy, Maria, etc.) don't get locked out having newer girls already tied to the gangs be the exclusives. The girls listed above are already affliated with said gangs, so having them as exclusives for those gangs would make sense. It's not like Jacequline or Dakota would be willing to sleep with you if you were Warren after all.

Game's still great (changes to the lighting and sweat/gloss aside... which I still hope he tones down) and I really have no right to criticize since I'm a moocher here and I look forward to this game's updates the most... but I do NOT want any of the girls we've been waiting so long to get content for to be locked behind any route after all this time.

A make your own gang makes sense for an ending and is actually an ending I'll be surprised if it isn't put in. You could end as a right hand man to any present gang leader you ally with... or come into your own and create a crew even better than the one you joined up with. Or do a hostile takeover... which I wouldn't mind doing to Warren or Chang. Have to see more of the Russians before making a call on that. Nesrot's a bro though, so he'd totally be the right hand or a blood brother or something to the MC's own gang.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
For some reason, I'm unable to use "gift" when I go to Rachael house. As whenever I talk to her, the sex scenes immediately pop up even though I just started the game. Is that normal?
Rachel's dating quests have been changed. After your initial date, the home visits are now a sequence of events. Once you finish the last event, you then get the familiar date menu. However, be warned not to call her on date until you finish the home visit sequence or you will advance her relationship and miss some of the home events.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
How do I get passed this Daisy bug? Ive gone to her house both in afternoon and after 8 but still I freeze after entering her room. I have also unpacked the game

Reactions: IAmTerror

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
hey guys. have some problems with the game idk if its the real bug or just a minor one. at aunts house when she said she goes to toilet she stayed there and I could not get rid of cola and croisants despite of clicking at their place like a madman :(
never the less I finished that part (due to a bug?) and I never visited aunt again. it came the virgin hair part of brenda quest and when I visited aunt I was immidietly put to a 1st floor with cousin and when I go down the stairs I leave their house instead. now IDK if I bought the right items from terracota store to advance or if I have to buys 3 special items cause it didnt pop up. and I cant visit aunt for snack cause I cant get to their kitchen floor. the rest of game seems fine ATM. if anyone has quick help or advice cause the BoN's walkthrough that came with game is of no help to me with this quest I would be ever so grateful. :D

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Nadine is my favorite here, she's one of the hottest and her whole quest chain is so much fun. It starts very strong with that pole dance animation, followed by an interesting and compelling premise for assisting her. If I wanted to start a harem of badass bitches like Nesrot, she would be my first. Beg also gets better development than I would've expected from him. Why can't he start offering some goods as we continue doing doing deals with him? I think we at least deserve a weed connection after doing that damn drug run, so we can get started with Pam instead of waiting for daddy to come home.

That OP song is a damn earworm. It annoyed me at first, then I started liking it, now it's gone back to annoying.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do I get passed this Daisy bug? Ive gone to her house both in afternoon and after 8 but still I freeze after entering her room. I have also unpacked the game
You do not provide enough information. There are several situations where you would visit Daisy's room.

If you are referring to using the keys you got from Hanna to sneak into Daisy's house and then entering her room; There was one other who had the same problem and it was because variable 19 "Relacion Daisy" was edited to a value that was too high causing the MC's automated walk to the wardrobe in the room to be blocked by Daisy. The maximum value that variable can have at that time is 31. For him, setting that variable to 30 fixed the problem.

If that is not your situation, please describe it in far more detail.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey guys. have some problems with the game idk if its the real bug or just a minor one. at aunts house when she said she goes to toilet she stayed there and I could not get rid of cola and croisants despite of clicking at their place like a madman :(
never the less I finished that part (due to a bug?) and I never visited aunt again. it came the virgin hair part of brenda quest and when I visited aunt I was immidietly put to a 1st floor with cousin and when I go down the stairs I leave their house instead. now IDK if I bought the right items from terracota store to advance or if I have to buys 3 special items cause it didnt pop up. and I cant visit aunt for snack cause I cant get to their kitchen floor. the rest of game seems fine ATM. if anyone has quick help or advice cause the BoN's walkthrough that came with game is of no help to me with this quest I would be ever so grateful. :D
The Richard quest with Aunt Maggie has a known bug that messes it up but allows it to finish. It usually happens when you visit her house, especially the upper floor, before doing Richard's quest.

As to the Virgin Hair portion of Mindy's quest, going directly to and from the upper floor is not a bug but is the intended action. You shouldn't be upsetting her mother with your depraved need for her daughter's virgin hair, fleeting though it may be.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    18. Go to your Aunt Maggie's house in Midtown. You will arrive on the upstairs floor where you can find your cousin in the room on the Southwest corner. She will offer to give you a lock of her hair if you get her some cosplay costumes she wants.
    19. Head to Commercial Neighborhood in the afternoon and visit the comic store. Speak with Shasha and she will sell you the costumes for $200.
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes