Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I also didn't like the route that was taken for Rosalva and Phil's mom. Blackmail is a huge turn-off for me. I wish BON would handle it in an Urban Deamons type of way with Purity route or a corruption route
for Rosalva I believe BON has another path on the way but it isn't ready yet seeing as there is the option of just giving her back the items but the others I can totally see.

With Sarah sorry unless choosing her becomes mandatory (which it isn't) I will stick and wait for Shasha's path to open up while pick her. I personally like Shasha far more than I like Sarah to be honest.

As for phil's mom no way around this one he blackmailed her but to be honest I am personally glad that on one of these routes there isn't a way to avoid blackmail. I kind of like having my MC having a bit of darkness to him and not be one of those pure gary sue types.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
jw what's the system requirement for the newest update? it seems kinda laggy to me.
Unpack it!

Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs+ file may take some time so patience).
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move your Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

Reactions: paulie13 and Olo77

Lucas Corso

Jan 26, 2018
Any one knows where i can find Amaria's home after winning the pussy fights and star the visits. sorry for my bad english. Thanks

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
wow tnx for this.

Unpack it!

Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs+ file may take some time so patience).
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move your Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
1) did you tell Maria about your father cheating on her?

If you didn't do this then she won't sleep with you in either situation.

2) If you did tell her about the cheating did you use the special when you slept with her the first time in your room or did you cum before her?

If you didn't use the special on her then any future encounters with her will be brought down to 0 percent chance of happening.

3) did you complete Nadine's quest chain?

If you didn't do this than you won't be able to fuck her in the laundry room at anytime.

If you have done number's 1 - 3 and still haven't gotten this then it is just bad luck on your end.

Oh and for another note you need to set your alarm first if you are in your room and go to sleep before midnight if you are trying to trigger the maria scene. She will be in your room during the dawning hours so if you are in your room set the alarm before going to sleep. Otherwise if you aren't in your room and you walk in after midnight there is also the chance she will be in there wanting some dick from you. if she is there when you come upstairs you will be teleported into your room.
Thanks . It works.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is there a better version of the walkthrough? the 1 included with the game is kinda hard to understand in some places and seems to be missing things

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
WALK-THROUGH UPDATE

I have finally completed the walk-through for version 1.4+Xtras. You can find the link to the new version here as always:

As a note, the CG I usually post will continue to be delayed for some time. I had a catastrophic disk failure on a ten year old hard drive which caused a loss of a decent amount of work for this walk-through and at least half of the amount of work I needed to put in to complete the CG.
is there a better version of the walkthrough? the 1 included with the game is kinda hard to understand in some places and seems to be missing things

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I was really looking forward to Tyna's scenes, but this specular makes her look like a plastic doll, and the intensity of the lighting makes it even worse. It looks like the same shader settings are being used for all models, but the same HSV doesn't work for all skin tones. To get a closer match, copy the diffuse color to specular, then tweak saturation down and value up. And softer, less concentrated gleam would look like wet human skin and not your inflatable girlfriend.

EDIT: Oh, and this happens a lot:
2018-03-29 21_01_05-My New Life.png
The scenes all have great frameline composition, until the same interface is overlaid and obscures features significant to the scene. And in most scenes that this problem occurs, just downsizing the buttons and pushing them toward the corners would solve it, but in this scene the framing was so tight that you'd have to do some creative rearrangement to keep the buttons from spoiling the view.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know a game have same similiar render with (My new life) , i see in this site but i forgot the title, and i just remember the developer have same issue with patreon he cant countinue the game, pls anyone know

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
for Rosalva I believe BON has another path on the way but it isn't ready yet seeing as there is the option of just giving her back the items but the others I can totally see.

With Sarah sorry unless choosing her becomes mandatory (which it isn't) I will stick and wait for Shasha's path to open up while pick her. I personally like Shasha far more than I like Sarah to be honest.

As for phil's mom no way around this one he blackmailed her but to be honest I am personally glad that on one of these routes there isn't a way to avoid blackmail. I kind of like having my MC having a bit of darkness to him and not be one of those pure gary sue types.
Yeah, I can see what you mean. I just kinda feel bad for Phil lol.

Zoladeseul

Jun 24, 2017
So I'm on Daisy's questline right now, and going to do that "Visit your mafia and talk to Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depending on which mafia you belong to." thing.

I'm with Warren, already done that tournament thing, which means talking to Bliss, but she doesn't trigger quest dialogue and keeps telling me "Job is for the next update", so I'm stuck in the loop of getting sucker-punched by Christian every afternoon...

Please help !

Reactions: felicenko28

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 82840
I was really looking forward to Tyna's scenes, but this specular makes her look like a plastic doll, and the intensity of the lighting makes it even worse. It looks like the same shader settings are being used for all models, but the same HSV doesn't work for all skin tones. To get a closer match, copy the diffuse color to specular, then tweak saturation down and value up. And softer, less concentrated gleam would look like wet human skin and not your inflatable girlfriend.

EDIT: Oh, and this happens a lot:
View attachment 82907
The scenes all have great frameline composition, until the same interface is overlaid and obscures features significant to the scene. And in most scenes that this problem occurs, just downsizing the buttons and pushing them toward the corners would solve it, but in this scene the framing was so tight that you'd have to do some creative rearrangement to keep the buttons from spoiling the view.
I take issue with the glossy look as well. Prior to 1.2, the girls and scenes all looked great and could all be seen clearly. I've no idea why BoN changed the lighting. It kinda started with Mindy and Maggie in their update... thought when Pussy Fights came out everything was just WRONG. Looked like the girls got doused in wax. Some other scenes the girls could barely be seen. Amaria and Tyna got it the worst.

It's slightly better now. Daisy's scenes weren't too bad and the still shots with all the girls in bikinis looked good. Still, I honestly wish he'd go back to the old shading and lighting. I much preferred it.

And the interface does get in the way sometimes. Maybe someone could suggest to Firebane that he make in his mod that the Slow, Fast and Special icons smaller or replace them with just a small indicator that doesn't obscure a girl's face. You could also download Ballzak's video pack. That contains all the animated scenes without the obscuring icons.

Bruh, whatever this game...

No beth content until now.
There, there ZaikoRz... perhaps 1.7 will be her time to shine.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
What is this name of Shasha? Was this a real name or was the author mistake? In Eastern Europe, say - Sasha.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes