DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have not finished all the events, I just got to HJ
That still doesn't tell us your problem. You are not being specific. The phrase "have not finished all the events" doesn't say anything. If you got her to do at least one handjob (and she does several), then you should've already fetched her package from the pharmacy and bought her some wine. Each time you visit her should show another scene that slowly escalates the sex you have. When you speak to her now, exactly what do you and her say? Are you shown any more sex scenes? There are several involving handjobs and fingering her before things get more serious.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how do you give gifts? i cant figure it out...
Gift can be given to some, not all, girls during home visits. When you are presented with the home visit menu, choose "Talk", "Gift", and then the type of gift you wish to give. You must have that gift in your inventory and she has to like you enough to accept gifts.

Reactions: Jeep91

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where can i improve my fighting ability?
Through the Tyna quest Pussy Fights after you join a gang (Mafia). You first train your strength at the gym at the request of Tyna, then train all your abilities at the gang headquarters.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Judging by the story so far.
Which girl in the game would be MC's "girlfriend"?
Lets see it would be either one of 3 girls

Rachel
Sarah
Shasha

Everyone else was either blackmailed (Rosalya and Phil's mom) fucking him while drunk (Sharon and Dory) coming into their own (Brenda Caroline) or just plan open for him.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Judging by the story, the MC's girlfriend would be Sarah, since the author has such an infatuation hardon for her.
That is assuming you choose her over Shasha from what I have seen, and unless something gamebreaking happens with Sarah I am not choosing her over Shasha.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
is there a v1.5 walkthrough? because i'm using a v1.4 walksthrough and a lot of characters have a lot of events removed in this version , macking it confusing somethimes , like i was thinking did the game bug out and give me an event from the future XD

bugs seem to be present too , like i was following mrs taylor and laura events . first i talked to laura and she told me to bring her keys , then i went to the basement , she said " dont go there " . t i next went to mrs taylor , she asked me to pick a package from laura which i did , and i got the keys too this time ( or around this time ) . But laura never accepts the keys , saying please find them . later at night when i get home , she catches me on the stairs and says you have the keys but u didn't give me , and her relationship/love decreases . the MAIN bug is the loop . after she catches me , it happens again and again on the stairs and i'm just stuck there :(

someone needs to make a v1.5 walkthrough

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Through the Tyna quest Pussy Fights after you join a gang (Mafia). You first train your strength at the gym at the request of Tyna, then train all your abilities at the gang headquarters.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses
old walkthrough , needs to be updated

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
That is assuming you choose her over Shasha from what I have seen, and unless something gamebreaking happens with Sarah I am not choosing her over Shasha.
I feel that the game is shoving you Sarah's direction because the author loves the character so much, and it doesn't make me like her more. If you choose Shasha then you're rewarded with fuckall. Meanwhile, Sarah's questline, from start to finish, is prereq for access to many characters and items that you couldn't otherwise get. If anyone is the canonical girlfriend, it would be her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes