Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, I have a little problem: I chose the Gentlemen's Mafia and I'm in party with Tyna and Amaria but I can't go upstairs to talk to Warren for the pussy fight tournament. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
I've got a problem with Rachel Quest line. Her Love stats suddenly change to 2000 after meeting up at her house, then after some interactions it goes to 200 etc.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Attempted to download and extract the file twice with the GOFILE link.
Got this message both times.

Extracting file: C:\Users\Lari\Downloads\Beggar-OF-Net-THE-NEW-LIFE-v15FixedXtras (1).rar
Extracting to "C:\Users\Lari\Downloads\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5Fixed+Xtras\Beggar of Net.url
Extracting Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5Fixed+Xtras\My_New_Life.exe
Error: Bad data in file "C:\Users\Lari\Downloads\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5Fixed+Xtras\My_New_Life.exe"
Irrecoverable Error: Bad data detected.

Jan 13, 2018
does anyone know what i have to buy for cousin Mindy at quest of Brenda to get her hair.I bought everything but still she says i need that costume.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is there way tp get picture back from daisy? I allready helped her whit father.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
How do I get passed this Daisy bug? Ive gone to her house both in afternoon and after 8 but still I freeze after entering her room. I have also unpacked the game
Still having the same issue here and I have no idea what to do. Doesn't seem to be a fix for this and it's bugging the shit out of me. Too bad RPGM titles don't have a /noclip option, otherwise it'd just be a matter of getting past Daisy when she's standing in the way of the MC's predetermined path. Shit's annoying as fuck.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone know what i have to buy for cousin Mindy at quest of Brenda to get her hair.I bought everything but still she says i need that costume.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    18. Go to your Aunt Maggie's house in Midtown. You will arrive on the upstairs floor where you can find your cousin in the room on the Southwest corner. She will offer to give you a lock of her hair if you get her some cosplay costumes she wants.
    19. Head to Commercial Neighborhood in the afternoon and visit the comic store. Speak with Shasha and she will sell you the costumes for $200.​
Mindy clearly tells you to buy the costumes for her from the Comic Store.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Still having the same issue here and I have no idea what to do. Doesn't seem to be a fix for this and it's bugging the shit out of me. Too bad RPGM titles don't have a /noclip option, otherwise it'd just be a matter of getting past Daisy when she's standing in the way of the MC's predetermined path. Shit's annoying as fuck.
This is usually the case made by editing Daisy's relationship value or using an old save that has already set that value too high. The maximum it should be when you are sneaking into her house using the keys you got from Hanna is 31. If it is 50 or more, a Daisy event will appear in her room and block the automatic path of the MC to the wardrobe.

Edit your save file and set variable 19 to 31 and it should all work properly.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
This is usually the case made by editing Daisy's relationship value or using an old save that has already set that value too high. The maximum it should be when you are sneaking into her house using the keys you got from Hanna is 31. If it is 50 or more, a Daisy event will appear in her room and block the automatic path of the MC to the wardrobe.

Edit your save file and set variable 19 to 31 and it should all work properly.
Oh, you BEAUTIFUL fuck. Now I can't get into Daisy's house but no worry - I know that just means something changed (she says "I'm busy", well excuuuuuuuse me, princess) but HEY, that just means it's back on track! Thanks so much!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes