jasonkenya

Aug 10, 2017
I've got a problem with Rachel Quest line. Her Love stats suddenly change to 2000 after meeting up at her house, then after some interactions it goes to 200 etc.
I had this same exact problem, i think it's a bug with this new version. I had to manually use a save editor to put it back down to 200 so i could continue with her quest. The reason why you're seeing it fluctuate from 2000 is that anytime it goes above 2000 it truncates it to 3 digits.

Feb 25, 2018
Hi! I have a problem with the Hornet Auto Job, its my second job, cause my first was the amarias job. My problem is that when i use the Save Editor to 25 so i can see the first scene of it, it doesnt show up. And also tried put it to 24 and 26 but nothing happens. Anyone has this problem too, i need any help u can give to solve this "bug" idk...

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
I downloaded ver1.5 and after the event to give the wine to Ms Taylor, the next day I go to her house and not open the window of event options. = /

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Does Aunt Maggie even work? 2 different save files and all I ever seem to get is the relationship has improved even tho I went to her for 2 weeks every day making it 2 times a day and 3 on the weekend.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yep. She should be standing right between those two guys. Since she's not, and you've received the message to go see her about Daisy's stepfather, you've got a corrupted game.

You'll need to edit your save file. Svetlana will appear when:
  • Switch 1205 is false or doesn't exist (You've beaten Svetlana for her position in the Pussy Fights).
  • Switch 1203 is true (you are a member of Nina's gang).
  • Switch 0911 is true (you say you must speak to Svetlana about Daisy's stepfather).

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi! I have a problem with the Hornet Auto Job, its my second job, cause my first was the amarias job. My problem is that when i use the Save Editor to 25 so i can see the first scene of it, it doesnt show up. And also tried put it to 24 and 26 but nothing happens. Anyone has this problem too, i need any help u can give to solve this "bug" idk...
The job events in v1.5 now happen on days 10, 20, and 30. You need to set the Hornet Auto job day count to 10.

Reactions: Circus_Elephant

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does Aunt Maggie even work? 2 different save files and all I ever seem to get is the relationship has improved even tho I went to her for 2 weeks every day making it 2 times a day and 3 on the weekend.
Yes it does but, if you use a save from a version previous to v1.5, it can get corrupted. Also, you do not say where in her quest you are.
  • Did you complete Richard's quest to delete the photos from Aunt Maggie's house?
  • Have you done Aunt Maggie's quest to find out if Maria is cheating on Jack?
  • Do you have the aphrodisiac in your inventory as you were instructed?
  • When you visit her, does she invite you to sit down for a snack and are you told that your relationship with her has improved?
If you are not specific, it is difficult to help you.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
can anyone tell that. what is the password of the pc of robbertson in science lab? I preety much find out three numbers that is 1,9,8.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can anyone tell that. what is the password of the pc of robbertson in science lab? I preety much find out three numbers that is 1,9,8.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives
    d. Look on the north wall at the calendar and then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure out the puzzle the password is 1998)​
You did not read the whiteboard clue properly.
Blue first, Red second and third
and Yellow fourth

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives
    d. Look on the north wall at the calendar and then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure out the puzzle the password is 1998)​
You did not read the whiteboard clue properly.
Thanks.

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Yes it does but, if you use a save from a version previous to v1.5, it can get corrupted. Also, you do not say where in her quest you are.
  • Did you complete Richard's quest to delete the photos from Aunt Maggie's house?
  • Have you done Aunt Maggie's quest to find out if Maria is cheating on Jack?
  • Do you have the aphrodisiac in your inventory as you were instructed?
  • When you visit her, does she invite you to sit down for a snack and are you told that your relationship with her has improved?
If you are not specific, it is difficult to help you.
Ah when I saw the help on her from the comments it just seemed like the normal spend time with her deal. Didn't know she had a quest. Ty for your help

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I don't know if there's a specific mod for this but wasn't there a mod that enabled all the webcams, all the time? Very rarely are they ever in use with the mod listed in the OP.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Let's say I wanted to design a game similar to this (I'm strong thinking about doing it), what would be the best engine to use? I've read on here that RPG Maker isn't that great.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Let's say I wanted to design a game similar to this (I'm strong thinking about doing it), what would be the best engine to use? I've read on here that RPG Maker isn't that great.
Renpy or unity seems to be what most people enjoy. There's a game on hold right now called life of your dreams that used these same type of models and Renpy. The developer could probably answer any questions you might have about how to develop a game like this through Renpy if you're curious.

Reactions: gotmy223
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes