DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thx dude.
1-Ok. I beguin a new game to try quest maria.
2- I extract the file using the Enigma. Now I have a folder called% DEFAULT FOLDER% and a new exe = my_new_life_unpacked.exe.
When I try to start my_new_life_unpacked.exe. Nothing happens.
And inside the default folder there is the game.exe that when executed is a white screen.
Ps: sorry for bad english i use google translate =(
You did not follow all of the instructions in the linked post. The game can not run with the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" folder. Follow all of the instructions and it will work.

Reactions: Krull and Dourado

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Beth once again has been thrown to the bottom of the list. Sandra needed some time especially seeing as she hasn't had any content since 0.3 which is a long time for her to left alone. Beth however has had content since releases far past 0.3.

I am just hoping that Amy is the true center of this update with Sandra being some of the side content. Though something tells me Amy's chain won't be complete in this one either.
Phah! :closedtongue: Everyone knows Beth is nothing more than a vapor-locked trophy girlfriend with no future outside of some social wanna-be's sex toy: or so they think...

Actually, Beth was directed to seduce Tom by Liz, who manipulated her by leveraging Daisy's forced relationship with Christian to pit Christian and Tom against each other over Daisy thereby locking Beth completely out of the trophy boyfriend social scene. By becoming Tom's trophy girlfriend, she cemented them as the rival couple who has to share the top of the high school social battleground.

Why does Liz even care? Because manipulating Beth is just the first step in what Amy demanded of Liz in exchange for Amy's future cooperation. Beth and her mother were the social elites before Daisy's stepfather became Mayor. Amy intended to stand tall socially from Middle School to High School but Maria's problems at Otter Labs damaged her socially, and Beth and her mother ostracized them from society since they now had to share that spotlight with Daisy's family and, worst of all, her mother. That's when Amy hatched her plan to marry her mother off to a powerful mafioso and use his resources to destroy Beth and her mother, but Jack turned out to be less powerful, more stubborn, unacceptably perverted in his assumption that he could seduce her, and (worst of all) consigned her to the social death that is the Old Quarter. That's why she made this deal to help Liz in exchange for:
  • Pressuring Beth into becoming a trophy girlfriend to Tom thereby annoying Christian since he now has to share top-dog social honors with Tom, and making Warren's grandson dangerously frustrated works in Liz's favor.
  • Wait for the inevitable seduction of Tom by Beth's mother ("Everyone knows she is such a whore!" -- Amy & Liz).
  • Use someone, like Liz's genius resourceful actual MC son, to get proof of Tom's affair with Beth's mom.
  • Then, either blackmail them privately and/or destroy them publicly. Either suits Amy's revenge and Liz gets Amy's cooperation.
I know, I know... It's all a little over-obvious and single-tracked, but life is just like that sometimes and Beth is really just a throw away extra NPC who only exists to further the plot development of Amy, Liz, and the MC; so it really isn't terribly important. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Krull and Hajtand

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
You did not follow all of the instructions in the linked post. The game can not run with the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" folder. Follow all of the instructions and it will work.
Thank you! I went back a page and found the tips.
I started a new game and I saw Maria's scene with the black dress right at the beginning. I played start with the cheatengine speedhack and that cutscene I did not even see. = /.
I'm going to start a new game. And do you know if you can increase my movespeed?

wilddeath

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone else have trouble getting nadine to trigger at the strip club? i have her at 15 relationship, unlocked the beggar, and she is never there. at what time do i actually have to be there to trigger her?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I'm having a problem and it may be that I'm too far along in the game. So Rachel sent me to go get stuff at Beth's house. The problem is she is not in her room and all I can do is delete a video on her PC from when I saw her mom and BF go at it.any suggestions on what I should do?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Did
does anyone else have trouble getting nadine to trigger at the strip club? i have her at 15 relationship, unlocked the beggar, and she is never there. at what time do i actually have to be there to trigger her?
did you get Rachel's quest line up to where you purchased her comics back from the begger? As I believe that is what is blocking you.

wilddeath

Aug 12, 2017
Did

did you get Rachel's quest line up to where you purchased her comics back from the begger? As I believe that is what is blocking you.
Yep. I finished rachel's questline a while back. I have no idea what's blocking me. Is there a way to just force trigger it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Amy/Laura:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
We all know Amy is going to get some love in the next update that is coming sometime this month. However, at the same time I wonder will this be the update where like with Sarah a few updates back we can finally get balls deep into Amy. Despite the horrible make over she got thanks to BON I still would love to see her bitchy attitude towards the Main Male taken down a peg or ten, and for some odd reason of all the conquests the main male has had I believe Amy (with Lucy being a close second when her time comes) will be the most Satisfying.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
We all know Amy is going to get some love in the next update that is coming sometime this month. However, at the same time I wonder will this be the update where like with Sarah a few updates back we can finally get balls deep into Amy. Despite the horrible make over she got thanks to BON I still would love to see her bitchy attitude towards the Main Male taken down a peg or ten, and for some odd reason of all the conquests the main male has had I believe Amy (with Lucy being a close second when her time comes) will be the most Satisfying.
I'm hyped for this update but at the same time I'm prepared to be disappointed with the amy/laura content. Most of he girls are side content anyway so I can see sandra being the same way. It will be nice to see some sandra love though:)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You know what I want ? To bang Rachel's mom... Rachel is a good friend and all, but her mom is 10x hotter ! Can't believe we had to serve her up to filthy Beeg on a naked silver platter...

And before you say anything, no... Beeg was not a bro, just some homeless guy that SOLD us info, with us paying him with cash, or "entertainment".

Hell I'd much rather have let him back Anamia, Maria, or Morgan's mom and aunt, than Rachel's mom...

Also more content(dates) with some of the other classmates that make sense, or even some of the adult single women... Like Phil's mom who is downright hot !

Reactions: Brommi

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Nadine's strip club scene keeps freezing my game. I go in, the mc takes notice and the scene plays out but once it finishes I'm left with a black screen and only the HUD showing. From there I can't do anything and have to force close the game. Is there any way to fix it? If not I'll just wait till 1.6 and just replay through the game again.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You know what I want ? To bang Rachel's mom... Rachel is a good friend and all, but her mom is 10x hotter ! Can't believe we had to serve her up to filthy Beeg on a naked silver platter...

And before you say anything, no... Beeg was not a bro, just some homeless guy that SOLD us info, with us paying him with cash, or "entertainment".

Hell I'd much rather have let him back Anamia, Maria, or Morgan's mom and aunt, than Rachel's mom...

Also more content(dates) with some of the other classmates that make sense, or even some of the adult single women... Like Phil's mom who is downright hot !
Here is the thing Rachel's mother unlike the rest of the girls in this story seem to have an immunity to the main male's charms. then there is the fact that she doesn't want to steal her 'daughter's man' seeing as the hero made a pass at her.

I mean do you know how mess up it would be if the Main male not only got balls deep into Rachel's mother but got caught in the act? A friendship since the two of them were toddlers would be completely ruined so I can completely understand her turning him down.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you! I went back a page and found the tips.
I started a new game and I saw Maria's scene with the black dress right at the beginning. I played start with the cheatengine speedhack and that cutscene I did not even see. = /.
I'm going to start a new game. And do you know if you can increase my movespeed?
Hold down Shift while you move. You can also set the default move speed in Options from the menu.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here is the thing Rachel's mother unlike the rest of the girls in this story seem to have an immunity to the main male's charms. then there is the fact that she doesn't want to steal her 'daughter's man' seeing as the hero made a pass at her.

I mean do you know how mess up it would be if the Main male not only got balls deep into Rachel's mother but got caught in the act? A friendship since the two of them were toddlers would be completely ruined so I can completely understand her turning him down.
I see what your saying, its just the model used for that character is one of the more attractive, everyone else is really "stylized" not that I find anyone so far gross... well maybe that one fat milf for one of the mafia or reporter quests.

Well at least Amy is gonna get her turn, and she has a similar model.

Also it would be nice if Shantsa could be "gotten" through a different method...I mean even after you chose sister over her they eventually become friends again as they hang out every Sunday still... Not to mention she works for Jacqueline, and I chose the Hornets, so at least for that faction she should be a romance option.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Nadine's strip club scene keeps freezing my game. I go in, the mc takes notice and the scene plays out but once it finishes I'm left with a black screen and only the HUD showing. From there I can't do anything and have to force close the game. Is there any way to fix it? If not I'll just wait till 1.6 and just replay through the game again.
Unpack the game. This will solve the start menu lag problem and make animation freezes and crashes much less frequent. If you're already running an unpacked game, load and repeat until it goes through.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Unpack the game. This will solve the start menu lag problem and make animation freezes and crashes much less frequent. If you're already running an unpacked game, load and repeat until it goes through.
Does this work for all animation scenes ? I am playing with firebrand's moded version, and the game has been running smooth, and everything works fine except for one thing...

After the initial scene with Laura in the shower, any other time I enter the shower with her it freezes, not at start either, but when you start fingering her butt, the screen loads, but I guess when the loop is supposed to activate it just freezes, music is fine, but nothing else works except for hitting "esc" and quitting to title...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The only thing needed to trigger Nadine at the strip club is a relationship of 15. She will appear anytime during normal business hours; night and early morning (dawning). If you have already gone through this scene, variable 97 "NAdine Quest" == 1 and event self switch "140,10,A" will be true.

It is possible that, if the animation of Nadine dancing ended in a black screen freeze, the event self switch A of the Nadine event where you talk to her after the dance was set without updating the quest variable. To reset this scene:
  • Set variable 97 to 0 (restart Nadine's quest).
  • Set event self switch "140,10,A" to false (reset Nadine dancing).
  • Set event self switch "140,15,A" to false (reset post Nadine dance talk).
Also, as this will make animation freezes and crashes much less frequent.

Reactions: Baddy

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
thanks i managed to get it to work. I waited like 5 min. on the black screen freeze and the game eventually started running again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes