Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I used save editor and the switch was true for 165, the variable for 185 was also at 206 and I did not have item 81 is not in my inventory and still every time I go to Beths house and talk to her mother at the door she says Beth is upstairs but she is not and I still cannot progress the quest. Is there a way to just add item number 81 to my inventory and by pass Beth being at her home as I really just want to get past this part.
Never mind figured it out

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok so I used save editor and the switch was true for 165, the variable for 185 was also at 206 and I did not have item 81 is not in my inventory and still every time I go to Beths house and talk to her mother at the door she says Beth is upstairs but she is not and I still cannot progress the quest. Is there a way to just add item number 81 to my inventory and by pass Beth being at her home as I really just want to get past this part.
No, because other necessary state variables and switches will not be correctly set. Now, however, we're finally getting somewhere. You have the correct prerequisite state for Beth to appear. This means another overriding variable that was probably set improperly with a save editor is interfering.

For Beth to appear:
  • Variable 70 must be < 2.
  • Switch 483 must be false or not exist.
  • Variable 17 (Beth Relationship) must be < 50. This is the most likely problem.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
No, because other necessary state variables and switches will not be correctly set. Now, however, we're finally getting somewhere. You have the correct prerequisite state for Beth to appear. This means another overriding variable that was probably set improperly with a save editor is interfering.

For Beth to appear:
  • Variable 17 (Beth Relationship) must be < 50. This is the most likely problem.
Aww ok thank you for that help again I also realized that I never received the comic book quest ether. Not sure why Rachel bugged out for me so badly

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Aww ok thank you for that help again I also realized that I never received the comic book quest ether. Not sure why Rachel bugged out for me so badly
That's a known bug with the new Rachel Home Visits. If you date her before doing her home visit sequence, you raise her love value above that needed for the home visit events and you never get them. Do not date her, except for the first one at the start of the game, until you finish the home visit event sequence.

archon1308

Jun 27, 2017
I'm having issues extracting the files from the .rar file. every time i try it says one of the files is corrupted can i use win rar to extract or do i need a different software

Mark Adams

Feb 20, 2018
Beth once again has been thrown to the bottom of the list. Sandra needed some time especially seeing as she hasn't had any content since 0.3 which is a long time for her to left alone. Beth however has had content since releases far past 0.3.

I am just hoping that Amy is the true center of this update with Sandra being some of the side content. Though something tells me Amy's chain won't be complete in this one either.
but i want to fuck beth, not amy

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017

For Beth to appear:
Varriable 17 was off so I changed it to 51 though all other elements above were correct. Still when I go and Beth's Mother lets me in Beth is not in her room or anywhere else in the house. I can still get on the computer and put the snookums pword and delete the video ugh.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Varriable 17 was off so I changed it to 51 though all other elements above were correct. Still when I go and Beth's Mother lets me in Beth is not in her room or anywhere else in the house. I can still get on the computer and put the snookums pword and delete the video ugh.
<sigh> I said < 50. Last I checked this confounded new math, 51 was > 50.

Reactions: Q Who

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm having issues extracting the files from the .rar file. every time i try it says one of the files is corrupted can i use win rar to extract or do i need a different software
Make sure your 7Zip and WinRAR are updated to the latest versions. RAR is a live specification that changes often.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
but i want to fuck beth, not amy
Not my fault BON decided to make 1.5 the original update that Beth was supposed to get content a massive game overall and bug fix update with the finishing of Daisy's quest and the threesome with Amaria and Tyna the update instead of Beth.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
<thud> I give up. I'm staying under my bed until Daisy gets a clue, or Beth gets a life. :closedtongue:
I really do appreciate all of your help I've tried setting the variable to under 50 now several times. I have went from 49 down to 30. Still getting nothing I may have to wait until the update

Guy Dudebroski

May 15, 2017
Ok i'm a bit concerend I messed up. When I run the game the start screen CHUGGS like a motherfucker and for some reason the game runs 3 instances of itself in taskmanager while one window of the game is open. Is anyone else seeing these?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok i'm a bit concerend I messed up. When I run the game the start screen CHUGGS like a motherfucker and for some reason the game runs 3 instances of itself in taskmanager while one window of the game is open. Is anyone else seeing these?
to solve the start menu lag and make animation freezes and crashes less frequent. The multiple processes of the game are a product of the RPGMaker MV runtime and is normal.

Guy Dudebroski

May 15, 2017
to solve the start menu lag and make animation freezes and crashes less frequent. The multiple processes of the game are a product of the RPGMaker MV runtime and is normal.
Thanks, I guess I just never noticed the multiple instances.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes