jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
If you wanna rewatch scenes you're better off saving before your favorite scenes and you can just pick up from those save files and watch them over and over again. It's what I do.

Or, if you just want the scenes themselves, Ballzak ripped all the cg and videos from the game so you can download those. Just check the front page of this thread, scroll down to the links and click the link that leads to Ballzak's walkthrough/cg/video link.
Hey you use a specific program to see the scenes review, I already tried to unzip the game but only the images appear the videos do not.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
so i gather the rachel quest line is bugged? i seem to not get the comic quest thingy.

people said to use RPGsave editor but it crashes for me( 42821_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.63 ). which one are u guys using?
Rachel's home visits have been redesigned as a sequence of event rather than the previous menu-driven action/gift style. However, there is a design flaw that results in some of the home visit events being skipped if you date her (after the first required date). Her love value will be increased by the date beyond what is expected by the home visit sequence. Do not date Rachel (after the first required date) until the home visit sequence is completed.

Most people here use the online editor because the offline editors have version problems. However, to edit anything other than variables you must edit the unpacked text. You can get detailed instructions .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey you use a specific program to see the scenes review, I already tried to unzip the game but only the images appear the videos do not.
There are no videos. The developer uses an animated sequence of still frames so that some scenes can be interactive. If you want videos, you have to compile the frames into one yourself. That's what Ballzak did for the previous CG releases.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
There are no videos. The developer uses an animated sequence of still frames so that some scenes can be interactive. If you want videos, you have to compile the frames into one yourself. That's what Ballzak did for the previous CG releases.
Ok, thank you, I thought they were videos, but you can tell me if doing this compilation of the scenes I have to use a program or I can do this with the unzipped game, thank you.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
so i gather the rachel quest line is bugged? i seem to not get the comic quest thingy.

people said to use RPGsave editor but it crashes for me( 42821_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.63 ). which one are u guys using?
do not date her. just visit her. I think if you reset her love to 50 by editing the savefile you can get it to happen

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I miss more video in this game. I'm used play klub17 games with several of these videos.
Unfortunately, according to BoN, they would make the game even bigger. =/

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I miss more video in this game. I'm used play klub17 games with several of these videos.
Pfah! If he used actual video for all of his non-interactive animations instead of the same one-image-per-frame system, the game would be a lot smaller.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Got this odd bug with one of the stealth games. The sex game with the girls seems bugged. The first time I was able to do it normally however, after that one time every time I get it the sex triggers don't work like the first time.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
do not date her. just visit her. I think if you reset her love to 50 by editing the savefile you can get it to happen
Can someone point me to the exact problem or a detail of how the Rachel bug happens. If not, no worries, will look into it and see if I can fix that problem myself because it is annoying as hell to start the game after so long v.9 and right of the bat this crap. Unless the :cool: fixes it already.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Are there other adult games that use the klub17 engine out there? The only ones I've seen are this game and Life of your Dreams... which unfortunately is dead in the water currently. Wish more of the games hosted here used the klub17 models.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can someone point me to the exact problem or a detail of how the Rachel bug happens. If not, no worries, will look into it and see if I can fix that problem myself because it is annoying as hell to start the game after so long v.9 and right of the bat this crap. Unless the :cool: fixes it already.
The whole system changed. so if you date her instead of just visiting her. Your love score with her jumps past two events. The comic books event and going to beths home to retrieve her thing. the var you need to edit is 185 and you need to set it to a low number such as fifty.

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been addressed already, But I didn't find anything via search. Does anyone know if its possible to reset Maria's questline? I'm currently doing Nadine's quest where you take Begger to your shower and you should be able to have sex with Maria in the laundry room, but when I do she just tells me to leave. I've taken Maria's questline as far as it will go, and even selected Nina's mafia. I also did reach the special after telling her that dad was cheating on her.

The only thing I can think of was, while doings Pam's quest and going through the air vents, I accidentally triggered the Dad and Principal scene. Afterwards, Lucy showed up at my house again and had the same dialog as the first time. Also After that dad's car is just sitting at the far left of the school zone. (pic related) Am I fucked or is there some way to fix this? Example 1.JPG

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes