Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The whole system changed. so if you date her instead of just visiting her. Your love score with her jumps past two events. The comic books event and going to beths home to retrieve her thing. the var you need to edit is 185 and you need to set it to a low number such as fifty.
Or that's a easy fix, thanks for the info though. Since it my first play through since a long time, i would just visit for now.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone upload their save with Rachel date bug in it. Want to test my Rachel dating fix with someone who already has the problem. Thanks in advance.

BECK123

Nov 7, 2017
Send your save and I will get you out. From your image however, are you on a mission? If you are on a mission however (reason you cannot leave), I cannot guarantee after that the mission would be available again/ not game breaking afterwards.
upload_2018-4-8_16-40-4.png
After scene Christia's dad fuck, i tried to found East side

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
my game lag a lot and I have a reasonable pc runs very game, only that after he made this new designer in the game it seems that it got very heavy

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
my game lag a lot and I have a reasonable pc runs very game, only that after he made this new designer in the game it seems that it got very heavy
Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs+ file may take some time so patience).
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move your Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

dickshitter

May 22, 2017
Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs+ file may take some time so patience).
This helped a lot. Thanks!

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been addressed already, But I didn't find anything via search. Does anyone know if its possible to reset Maria's questline? I'm currently doing Nadine's quest where you take Begger to your shower and you should be able to have sex with Maria in the laundry room, but when I do she just tells me to leave. I've taken Maria's questline as far as it will go, and even selected Nina's mafia. I also did reach the special after telling her that dad was cheating on her.

The only thing I can think of was, while doings Pam's quest and going through the air vents, I accidentally triggered the Dad and Principal scene. Afterwards, Lucy showed up at my house again and had the same dialog as the first time. Also After that dad's car is just sitting at the far left of the school zone. (pic related) Am I fucked or is there some way to fix this? View attachment 86335
same thing happened to me a while back. Its fine, doesn't matter that much.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Pfah! If he used actual video for all of his non-interactive animations instead of the same one-image-per-frame system, the game would be a lot smaller.
He prefers to create 10 frames for each scene rather than making a simple video. lol

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
BoN's been silent for some time. Not to sound impatient, but I'm really looking forward to this release since we'll finally be getting content for one of the step sisters. Hope he drops some news on the release date soon.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
BoN's been silent for some time. Not to sound impatient, but I'm really looking forward to this release since we'll finally be getting content for one of the step sisters. Hope he drops some news on the release date soon.
From what I have been seeing some have posted the date was 4/21/18 but without an official post I am not sure it is true. Hopefully there will be no delays with this update.

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, man, it worked but now it's popping up failed to load image / character / flame4

wraith17

May 28, 2017
The whole system changed. so if you date her instead of just visiting her. Your love score with her jumps past two events. The comic books event and going to beths home to retrieve her thing. the var you need to edit is 185 and you need to set it to a low number such as fifty.
can you tell me the variable for sandra's first event.I accidentaly pressed take a photo instead of interefering chirstian.wanna change that so I can get it on with nurse gyna.Thank you in advance.

Also can anyone tell where the hell is the night bar scene?I am supposed to find marie williams or someone there.tried every single bar around town at night still can't find her nor can i enter ethel forest for brenda's questline.Ty all in advance.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
At first I think Mike was being needlessly assholish toward Phil's mom, then when she saw his cock and made a complete 180 I thought maybe it could've been taken to its conclusion. Couldn't you have the options to a) show appreciation for her beauty and see if she starts to enjoy the attention and interest or b) keep making her feel cheap and used, keep coercing and degrading her to see how she responds to that?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Hey does anyone have anything on what save I should use if I want to do the Naden quest as I cannot seem to get her scene at the strip club

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
From what I have been seeing some have posted the date was 4/21/18 but without an official post I am not sure it is true. Hopefully there will be no delays with this update.
That is the date that he posted to his patreon on Mar 22. Kinda new here and don't really know all the etiquette involved with sharing patreon info to this site so please feel free to let me know. Thanx

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes