Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thx for the reply. But is there a way I can backpedal Marias quest or fathers so I can repeat them?
if you know how to edit saves script by script you gotta remove the quest completition flags and reactive quest trigger flags. Otherwise you have to load earlier save

forthelolzguy

May 7, 2017
if you know how to edit saves script by script you gotta remove the quest completition flags and reactive quest trigger flags. Otherwise you have to load earlier save
I don' know that much about editing... but I found an editor called saveeditonline. Will that help?

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
ver 1.5 drop fps so much View attachment 86818
Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs+ file may take some time so patience).
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move your Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

marekbrzeg

Sep 28, 2017
I have problem in version 1.5. After correct Rachel exam and back to she home starting sex scene, and after i can't enter to mrs. Taylor home. Pls send me save after corect Rachel exam.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have problem in version 1.5. After correct Rachel exam and back to she home starting sex scene, and after i can't enter to mrs. Taylor home. Pls send me save after corect Rachel exam.
no save for you, dozens of times people told this one already but here we go again straight to spoon feeding:
you need to give 2 cards to your sis otherwise mrs taylor will ALWAYS be awake after 00:00 hours

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
game cheats working rpg save editor 0.65 variables and switches
my new life version 1.5 tested

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those having issues with rachel's quest and the two events the amount of love needed for it to trigger from what I have seen is 206. the first sex scene I have seen triggered at 208 love.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Just restarted the game and got to the part with seeing the classmate use the teacher in her sleep. I thought there'd be more added on to selecting the 'Bad Karma' choice but it once again blocks off all the paths that lead from it. Looks like I'm still waiting for that 'Bad Karma' update.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I don' know that much about editing... but I found an editor called saveeditonline. Will that help?
Yes it will let you edit variables (but only active variables) I needed to use rpgeditor to edit a variable that savititonline didnt pick up but I used to use saveitonline as well before I found RPGeditor would let me do everything saveitonline can do and more.

Reactions: forthelolzguy

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
game cheats working rpg save editor 0.65 variables and switches
my new life version 1.5 tested
Yes it will let you edit variables (but only active variables) I needed to use rpgeditor to edit a variable that savititonline didnt pick up but I used to use saveitonline as well before I found RPGeditor would let me do everything saveitonline can do and more.
Beware! RPGMakerSaveEdit v0.65 has variable editing issues with RPGMaker MV save files that can corrupt a file written back. It has not been updated since 9-2017. However, it seems to depend upon the game. There was a report sometime back about the new saves in MNL having a problem with RPGMakerSaveEdit but I don't remember the poster giving the tool version.

Reactions: forthelolzguy

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Beware! RPGMakerSaveEdit v0.65 has variable editing issues with RPGMaker MV save files that can corrupt a file written back. It has not been updated since 9-2017. However, it seems to depend upon the game. There was a report sometime back about the new saves in MNL having a problem with RPGMakerSaveEdit but I don't remember the poster giving the tool version.
Ive used whatever the newest version of RPGsaveeditor is on MNL Version 1.5 to get past bug issues with Daisy and my save files were fine. Certainly didnt affect my saves.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ive used whatever the newest version of RPGsaveeditor is on MNL Version 1.5 to get past bug issues with Daisy and my save files were fine. Certainly didnt affect my saves.
The latest is v0.65 from 9-2017. While *you* may not have yet run into the variable corruption problem, others have. Just keep it in mind and always backup your save files.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes