JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
i have a problem in EnigmaVBUnpacker always stop responding when i use it can you guys give me another unpacker that work ???

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i have a problem in EnigmaVBUnpacker always stop responding when i use it can you guys give me another unpacker that work ???
Just give it some time. The larger the file it is unpacking the longer it will take. My advice to you would be to start the unpacking process and do something for a few minutes before checking up on it again.

Reactions: JeffTheGreat

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Just give it some time. The larger the file it is unpacking the longer it will take. My advice to you would be to start the unpacking process and do something for a few minutes before checking up on it again.
Thanks.

Now I Have Other Problem When I Open The Game It's Automatically Close

wilddeath

Aug 12, 2017
so is anyone else having problems with nadine not letting you visit her at home after completing her questline? i buzz her apartment but she always says she is busy

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Did you rename the folder the unpacked stuff was in? If you didn't you can have issues with the game still.
Yes When I Click new game it's going to Warning (the 18 to 21) and then it's going to the poster i think
Beggar Of Net With a Black Woman And then Automatically Close idk why this is happening and how to solve this problem.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
how can i get the scene with aunt after the dock i used the walk through and got the aphrodisiac but i dont have an option to use it either on snacks or anything i talk to her and she asks if i cam here for a snack and i answer yes but then i just have the option to show dick or leave and the show dick option just decreases love.

Nov 23, 2017
I can't get the "beggar" to activate. My experience with Rachel is first date, then everytime I visit her at her house it's sex, sex, sex, sex, go to Beth. What am I doing that keeps causing it to skip the beggar?

lupin78

Feb 23, 2018
I cant play 1.5 version.Because when i open it i could not find new game,continue,option etc.When i oen the game i find a option (Press start/Z button)Which lead me to a new tab with some kind of group.i cant open this game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I can't get the "beggar" to activate. My experience with Rachel is first date, then everytime I visit her at her house it's sex, sex, sex, sex, go to Beth. What am I doing that keeps causing it to skip the beggar?
I have to ask did you have a second date with Rachel? If so then it will take you straight to the sex due to it being bugged. The way to get out of this would be to use saveedit and edit the love variable low enough so the sex scenes won't always trigger.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
BoN posted:
Is he asking the patreons to choose what direction the story goes in ? that could go sour real quick... I hope he sticks to his own vision and just completes what the story has been leading to... mainly the war between the factions with only one winner...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
how can i get the scene with aunt after the dock i used the walk through and got the aphrodisiac but i dont have an option to use it either on snacks or anything i talk to her and she asks if i cam here for a snack and i answer yes but then i just have the option to show dick or leave and the show dick option just decreases love.
You have to increase her love by snacking with her, the guide kinda lied to you at that point, I too was wondering why I couldn't use aphrodisiac... After her love is around 15-20 you show her your dick, and she starts gaining love...

After that eventually she gives you a HJ, BJ, Sex, and Anal Sex.. Not all at once, each act involves gaining more love before it unlocks.

Reactions: Koi_

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
look like the pussy fight bug where you can't give Nersot the third pussy beer for a shot at belle is still there. Does anyone know the variable that needs to be shifted to 3 to activate this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes