Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's always the same song: Good Luck Japanese version by AOA
The song that is being sung on the first floor of beth's party is not the same song as the one being sung on the second floor. The music and lyrics are completely different. I know the one on the second floor is the same as the one at Kelly's pool party, however the song that you hear when coming in and trying to avoid Emily isn't that.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I disagree but only partly... locking out the step-family members based on your gang was kinda dumb, however locking out the other girls makes perfect sense.... I mean why the **** would Jaqueline or Jasmin bang you if your part of the Gentlemen ? Or why would Svetlana and the main hottie from the Russians bang you if your a Triad ?
Well surprisingly Chloe who is one of Nesrot's girls still lets you fuck her ass at least twice even when working for warren mafia from what I have seen so to be honest this doesn't completely some of them.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Let me guess because there is no beth content yet?
This too. But mainly because the changes are not satisfactory, removing Laura from this version and leaving her story for later seems a very bad decision.

Not to mention that Sandra is not a character I like so much. Although we have Amy in this new update.

Dr. Bees

Jul 15, 2017
I can't trigger the start of the mafia story, I've done the dad's quest, maria's, amy's, is there something I have to do to trigger it or will it randomly happen?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for ask this, i read about the mafia thing.
So i just wanna understand all the thing better.
We have 4 mafia clan. I hope i remember well the name XD
1)Nesrot (bro mafia clan)
2)warren (dad mafia clan)
3)Russian (stunning woman boss clan and i wanna fuck her XD)
4)chinese (idiotic clan)

Play till now we see that if we go with nesrot we become hostile toward the warren clan.
So if we choice the warren, we become hostile toward the nesrot.
The best choice was the russian, not only for maria, but also because not nesrot not warren know that we become affiliated to the russian one.

Now the autor tell us that he change maria and laura story, so that we can go with the clan we like the most.
But... is not always the same? I mean surelly we can have maria and laura without worry.
But in any case Dad always know if we choice Nesrot or i am wrong? The same way with Nesrot, if we choice him, warren know the choice.

So who is the point? The best remain always the russian one? For the thing i say before?
Can someone tell me better the thing, because i need to know better.

Reactions: att88

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Aw, man... Laura was my favorite girl next to Shasha! Good thing I kept an old version around so I can view her scenes still. Wonder how much her questline will change.

Nice that there's a solid release date now, though I think someone said before that the release date was the 21st. Given that BoN's taking out a whole story chunk I think this one might be more bug riddled that most... which sucks given the recent bugfix update that was meant to fix a majority of them. Whatever. While I don't really care about Sandra's questline (don't think the girl or her model are very attractive IMO) I am very much looking forward to Amy's questline. Finally, the least developed step sister is going to get content!

Another thing though, I'm glad BoN decided not to make Laura, Amy and Maria exclusive... but I'm surprised no one has suggested making OTHER girls exclusive rather than those main girls. Like, Dakota and Jacequline would make good Nesrot exclusives. Why would they sleep with you if you're with Warren or the Asians? Any of the Russian girls would only be bangable if you sided with the Russians since they're completely uninvolved unless you pick them. Same goes for the girls in the Asian crew sans Aiko if you saved her. Kayla might sleep with you regardless of your alliance, but it would make most sense to lock her behind Warren's group.

Just surprised none of the Patreons suggested alternatives to the exclusives that actually make sense. I personally had no problem with the exclusive girls idea just so long as it didn't involve the main character girls in the step family.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I disagree but only partly... locking out the step-family members based on your gang was kinda dumb, however locking out the other girls makes perfect sense.... I mean why the **** would Jaqueline or Jasmin bang you if your part of the Gentlemen ? Or why would Svetlana and the main hottie from the Russians bang you if your a Triad ?
Cock magic obviously... Why would the school nurse, teacher, stepmum, sister and every other wakung vagina in the fucking city fuck us... lmao

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I hope Amy Questline finally has some conclusion. We've already had a good focus on the quest and the evidence MC has filed about Amy's boyfriend betrayal.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
The only two who have sex scenes from what I have seen are Sarah (if you choose her over Shasha) and Maria (if you choose to reveal to her the truth about your father.) Laura only has as far as 3rd base with the main male, and Amy doesn't have anything.
thanks dude

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The song that is being sung on the first floor of beth's party is not the same song as the one being sung on the second floor. The music and lyrics are completely different. I know the one on the second floor is the same as the one at Kelly's pool party, however the song that you hear when coming in and trying to avoid Emily isn't that.
You sure? My bad then.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I can't trigger the start of the mafia story, I've done the dad's quest, maria's, amy's, is there something I have to do to trigger it or will it randomly happen?
If I recall correctly you need to go in East Town at midnight to trigger the kidnapping from Jaqueline, so you can continue the main story.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cock magic obviously... Why would the school nurse, teacher, stepmum, sister and every other wakung vagina in the fucking city fuck us... lmao
That's easy cause they are cock-hungry sluts !

I mean so far everyone is, but some have higher reasons for not doing it...
Rachel's mom - because she is afraid Rachel will feel hurt (despite her being allowed to fuck around in Beth's party)
Jasmin - Nesrot's girl, and despises Warren and his group
Jaqueline - Main muscle of Nesrot, and was threatened with physical abuse and rape by the Gentlemen gang
Blis - main assassin for the Gentleman gang, and fiercely loyal to Warren

compare that to the examples you listed...
Sarah - from the start kinda has a crush on you, to the point she keeps a diary about wanting to bang you, and has to be convinced its bad by her BFF
Maria - certified nympho stated by multiple different characters, she cant help herself
Nurse - was immediately smitten by your penus, and know hungrily awaits BoN to give her a chance to jump on it
Teacher - always liked you (sexually), and you saving her from rape, tipped the scales in your favor

Everyone else you do favors for to get in good graces, and sexually tease them till the point they just want to get ravaged...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Aw, man... Laura was my favorite girl next to Shasha! Good thing I kept an old version around so I can view her scenes still. Wonder how much her questline will change.

Nice that there's a solid release date now, though I think someone said before that the release date was the 21st. Given that BoN's taking out a whole story chunk I think this one might be more bug riddled that most... which sucks given the recent bugfix update that was meant to fix a majority of them. Whatever. While I don't really care about Sandra's questline (don't think the girl or her model are very attractive IMO) I am very much looking forward to Amy's questline. Finally, the least developed step sister is going to get content!

Another thing though, I'm glad BoN decided not to make Laura, Amy and Maria exclusive... but I'm surprised no one has suggested making OTHER girls exclusive rather than those main girls. Like, Dakota and Jacequline would make good Nesrot exclusives. Why would they sleep with you if you're with Warren or the Asians? Any of the Russian girls would only be bangable if you sided with the Russians since they're completely uninvolved unless you pick them. Same goes for the girls in the Asian crew sans Aiko if you saved her. Kayla might sleep with you regardless of your alliance, but it would make most sense to lock her behind Warren's group.

Just surprised none of the Patreons suggested alternatives to the exclusives that actually make sense. I personally had no problem with the exclusive girls idea just so long as it didn't involve the main character girls in the step family.

It's just what I also say, in the end the Russians one are always the best mafia choice.
They are unrelated to the two main mafia gang or clan. You stay always in low profile, because neither can imagine that you're with the third faction. So with the russian one you can fuck all the other main girls/woman.

At the start i really like the nesrot gang, because nesrot look like a tru bro.
The worren one is the Dad gang, so betrey mc dad?
The chinese is... i do not know i see them to stupid.
Russian at last have a beautifull woman boss, that surelly we fuck in the end XD

The only two gang/clan that i like are the russian and the nesrot.
The only reason that let me choice the worren one if it really need to choice them is for fuck Christian's mother! That bastard need to cry like a pig slain.
Betrey mc dad is not a problem for me, for the mc real mother thing. I do not like how he betrey is wife and like him he separated her from her children too.

This last update the v1.5 i was disappointed only on one point, the Daisy beckground story. I really wanna stolen her to that damn christian -.- but in the end the autor protect christian with this stupid story of the step-father raped her.
Why the hell the autor do this to Daisy. I really hoped to steal her to Christian so i can see him cry like a slain pig again.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
That's easy cause they are cock-hungry sluts !

I mean so far everyone is, but some have higher reasons for not doing it...
Rachel's mom - because she is afraid Rachel will feel hurt (despite her being allowed to fuck around in Beth's party)
Jasmin - Nesrot's girl, and despises Warren and his group
Jaqueline - Main muscle of Nesrot, and was threatened with physical abuse and rape by the Gentlemen gang
Blis - main assassin for the Gentleman gang, and fiercely loyal to Warren

compare that to the examples you listed...
Sarah - from the start kinda has a crush on you, to the point she keeps a diary about wanting to bang you, and has to be convinced its bad by her BFF
Maria - certified nympho stated by multiple different characters, she cant help herself
Nurse - was immediately smitten by your penus, and know hungrily awaits BoN to give her a chance to jump on it
Teacher - always liked you (sexually), and you saving her from rape, tipped the scales in your favor

Everyone else you do favors for to get in good graces, and sexually tease them till the point they just want to get ravaged...
As I said before... COCK MAGIC.
We just convince them that our cock is more important to them than they're former loyalty.
That, or we convince them that us fucking them doesn't betray said loyalty. Simple.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
This too. But mainly because the changes are not satisfactory, removing Laura from this version and leaving her story for later seems a very bad decision.

Not to mention that Sandra is not a character I like so much. Although we have Amy in this new update.
I really wanted to see laura too, but i can understand not having her right now.

I think Its not a matter of "bad decision",but a necessity. Like said before, he need to rewrite/think about Laura story again, and he's doing Maria quest too (Hope we'll get some new things).

I still dont understand this "OH MY GOD WE WANT BETH" thing, but i can see her coming on 1.7 with Laura being the focus,but right now its a good way to finish sandra (he can make a normal quest and that's it, since no one cares about her), with Amy being the focus.

After this 1.6 we would have:Laura, Shasha, Beth , Christian, Markus left for the "schoolmates".

If he makes Laura on 1.7, adding a Markus and Beth in it would perfect. Leaving Christian, some new quest (Or Ms Turner) and Shasha as a focus for 1.8 .

Correct me if i forgot someone, but i think after 1.8 he can go full on main quest (Maria, Jet, Robbins, Sarah).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes