Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On a different note, the official game will no longer be packed into that lag inducing .exe starting from the next version. So anyone experiencing performance issues and didn't know how to unpack the game themselves should notice much smoother gameplay in future.
Oddly enough for me the packed version made the aim fights a lot easier for me. The slowness of it made it a lot easier for me to see my opponents and react but with the unpacked.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
This game is awesome !
Is there somekind uncensored / incest patch or something to make Maria your Mom instead step mom and stepsisters into little / big sisters? That would make the gameplay alot more better ^^

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is awesome !
Is there somekind uncensored / incest patch or something to make Maria your Mom instead step mom and stepsisters into little / big sisters? That would make the gameplay alot more better ^^
No need because you actually have a real mother and real sister within the game with the later depending on how you play you already fuck.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This game is awesome !
They are actually your step family. Your dad had you and Sarah (real sister) then got with Maria and moved her family in. This wasn't something done to appease Nazitreon.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
So old saves are compatible with 1.6 version, do you know if BON plans to keep it that way or does he still have to make major changes in the game that make older saves unplayable?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Guys how far in the game i need to go before i can train my stealth? Someone steal money from me and then Mike thinks he need to start search her in the east-town, but i couldnt find anything there yet. Cant wait to sneak in Marias room ^^

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
Guys how far in the game i need to go before i can train my stealth? Someone steal money from me and then Mike thinks he need to start search her in the east-town, but i couldnt find anything there yet. Cant wait to sneak in Marias room ^^
go to east town at night she will be there

Reactions: AlienAnal

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
You can find the thief in Est Town as suggested but you will find her only after midnight, between the two buildings on the bottom right of the map. Also you need to find the souspicious packages spread all around the city in order to be taught in stealth.
Or you can use the lamp next to your PC, enter the code 1640 and max all the stats you need.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
You can find the thief in Est Town as suggested but you will find her only after midnight, between the two buildings on the bottom right of the map. Also you need to find the souspicious packages spread all around the city in order to be taught in stealth.
Or you can use the lamp next to your PC, enter the code 1640 and max all the stats you need.
damn thanks mate!! : )

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
damn i didint get sleeping pills from the kitchen like it was in the picture in walktrough!? can you buy them from somewhere?
and how do you give gifts to the women?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
damn i didint get sleeping pills from the kitchen like it was in the picture in walktrough!? can you buy them from somewhere?
and how do you give gifts to the women?
Gifts are given when you visit them at their homes except Rachel and Ms Taylor right now. Pills are also available in Basement of Home.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes