diksalad

Mar 19, 2018
Try my fix, if using the firebane mod. Also has some other bug fixes and added features. I'm adding fixes as I play. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SAVE before trying.

In your case, after adding my fix. Call Rachel for date, then just visit her but DO NOT DATE after until the last anal scene. NOTE: only works if comics quest was not completed. Send me your save if you completed the comics quest already and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the help, I figured out what was wrong. I kept setting her love to 50 but it needed to be set to 202, at that point she gives the comic quest. I was able to finish that part and continue on.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the help, I figured out what was wrong. I kept setting her love to 50 but it needed to be set to 202, at that point she gives the comic quest. I was able to finish that part and continue on.
Thats correct. 200 is the beginning then it increments by 1. Glad you got it to work

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How to complete the mission in the house of Angie??

Its been like several days that i been searching on how to pass Sarah walkthrough and i just dont know how to do it.

Pls help me
no idea what you are asking for here

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Guys how do i get amys key? she never drop a bag in basement after she leave there.
and when can i date family members and teachers they never say yes when call at evening

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys how do i get amys key? she never drop a bag in basement after she leave there.
and when can i date family members and teachers they never say yes when call at evening
After you are done talking with Nersot at night the next day in the afternoon you speak with Amy. that is when she should leave her bag for you to make the room key copy.

As for dating unless it is part of a character chain the only characters you can date are Caroline and Rachel. Everyone else is a no go even if you call them and they say yes.

Reactions: AlienAnal

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
After you are done talking with Nersot at night the next day in the afternoon you speak with Amy. that is when she should leave her bag for you to make the room key copy.

As for dating unless it is part of a character chain the only characters you can date are Caroline and Rachel. Everyone else is a no go even if you call them and they say yes.
thanks

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017

i see amy again in basement but she only ask me to leave help

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
sorry but not knowing the name of the file or the name of the folder, i ask where is the save location of this game, or i have to search by date of creation.

thank you in advance and best regards

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
sorry but not knowing the name of the file or the name of the folder, i ask where is the save location of this game, or i have to search by date of creation.

thank you in advance and best regards
Is in your game folder like: Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5Fixed+Xtras\www\save.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i feel really stupid, as, i supposed that the www folder was some kind of link and nothing more, Thank you but now i need to find the deepest and darkest hole where i can hide.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Is it me or the intro options are super lagged? It runs like 5 frames hahaha, someone knows how to fix this? by the way, I have 8gb ram and 4 gb video, and at least the video drivers are up-to-date, Sorry if this was asked before (I'm certanly sure that is) but I read like 10 pages and nothing

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is it me or the intro options are super lagged? It runs like 5 frames hahaha, someone knows how to fix this? by the way, I have 8gb ram and 4 gb video, and at least the video drivers are up-to-date, Sorry if this was asked before (I'm certanly sure that is) but I read like 10 pages and nothing
Unpack the game or download unpacket version from:

mariamoya5592

Mar 23, 2018
how do you give gifts to the women?
play 75% of the game
I buy everything and I can not give gifts only carol
I do not know which menu I need to open and how to, need help

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
guys i'm stuck...
after the fight with chris.... i'm going to talk blis in mafia hide out... but it always said sory, the job is in next update..
what i have to do?
I had this problem, I had to use rpgeditor and change variable #137 to 100. The problem from what I can see is that you need to have a certain amount of reputation with a gang to ask for a favor, but the game cant trigger the rep you earn from the pussy fights tournament because the jobs are not available in this version. So it ends up bugging the daisy story out. However, after I change that variable to 100, the next time I spoke to daisy by the fountain she just said 'wow dont know what you did but my stepdad hasnt come near me since' and then you can progress along the quest line (you might experience some weirdness whereby it makes you go back through parts of the daisy quest again but once you get back to daisy standing by the fountain after school it will work).

chibaiduyutan

Oct 30, 2017
It suck, after download 2,8GB when try to unrar and error appear.
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Really suck....

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i tried unpacking it but, its only white screen
Use EnigmaVBUnpacer (attached), run the program select My_New_Life.exe from your main game directory, give it some time, when it finish do this: move the files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory, delete or rename My_New_Life.exe, delete the file Game.exe, rename file My_New_Life_Unpacked.exe to My_New_Life.exe, run the game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes