horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Hi how to make up your reputation for daisy quest ?
Some have said if you complete pussy fights for your gang you get reputation and this will allow you to ask for a favor. However, in my playthrough with the warrens/gentlemen gang it simply would not give me the option to ask for a favor even though id won the pussy fights. If the next version has gang jobs then you can do it in the next version I presume, in the meantime I had to edit variable #137 to 100 to move the quest on past this part.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
How do you continue daisy's quest after the cheerleader outfit thing?
Once you have completed Beth's cock contest at recess, when you enter Old Quarter in the afternoon, Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house

Mar 12, 2018
I am doing jobs for Marble and have gotten to the point where she tells me that one of her cars has been stolen. Does anyone know place/time to find the stolen car?

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
I am doing jobs for Marble and have gotten to the point where she tells me that one of her cars has been stolen. Does anyone know place/time to find the stolen car?
At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. You will see the car. Inspect the car and the thief will tell you to get away from the car. Travel to East Town after midnight and speak with the hooker in front of house number 3. Pay her to distract the thief. The next day go back to where you found the car in high neighborhood at night (before 0:00). Check the trees behind the car to find the keys and then take the car and bring it back to Marble at Hornet Auto.

Mar 12, 2018
At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. You will see the car. Inspect the car and the thief will tell you to get away from the car. Travel to East Town after midnight and speak with the hooker in front of house number 3. Pay her to distract the thief. The next day go back to where you found the car in high neighborhood at night (before 0:00). Check the trees behind the car to find the keys and then take the car and bring it back to Marble at Hornet Auto.
Thanks appreciate the help!

Reactions: supernova25

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
This fucking game, man, shit rocks!
Pussy fighting, tons of girls to fuck, stupid yet funny events like catch those cats.... geez... Im in love with it

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes