- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
  • Some bugs fixeds...
  • Sandra quest Line and full House events and interactive sex.
  • Maria history beginning totally changed, added a lot de animations, images and 1 Video.
  • Amy add some content in her history....
Can you post the image from post?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
  • Some bugs fixeds...
  • Sandra quest Line and full House events and interactive sex.
  • Maria history beginning totally changed, added a lot de animations, images and 1 Video.
  • Amy add some content in her history....
and now my question is, we have to replay all again?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
just a question if maria's begning is redone and we are using old save so maria's quest would restart or need to start a new game

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
As i see it yes, if you want to see the new Maria content. If not i think you can continue an old save but don't quote me on that. Someone asked Beggar a week ago if they could continue with old saves and he replied yes.
oh that is good, this is game is one of the biggest game nsfw, like a 30+ hours of game easily

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
and now my question is, we have to replay all again?
As i see it yes, if you want to see the new Maria content. If not i think you can continue an old save but don't quote me on that. Someone asked Beggar a week ago if they could continue with old saves and he replied yes.
Juat tried and yes you CAN actually use previous save files to play 1.6

Reactions: jhose15xs

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Juat tried and yes you CAN actually use previous save files to play 1.6
Think I'll just start a fresh file personally. Wanna run through the whole game to see new content. Might use an old one to take a peek at Amy content but I'll probably just wait until I get to it in story.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask this. If BON mentioned he wasn't going to change Laura's story does this mean that she is going to be a mafia exclusive? Cause from what I remember BON originally mentioned the step family and Lucy were going to be mob exclusives.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
ok I'M STOCKED after met Maria and her friend in the evening, what's next...?
Did you started the game from the beggining cause i kept going with my previous save file and Maria's friend haven't showed up yet and which mafia you choosed ?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Did you started the game from the beggining cause i kept going with my previous save file and Maria's friend haven't showed up yet and which mafia you choosed ?
always start a new game keeping your save files away, play fair amount to see new scenes/bugs.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have to ask this. If BON mentioned he wasn't going to change Laura's story does this mean that she is going to be a mafia exclusive? Cause from what I remember BON originally mentioned the step family and Lucy were going to be mob exclusives.
Yup he scrapped the whole mafia exclusive girls project due to supporter backlash(except the ones that are already in a mafia Like Jacquline)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes