Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Finished Sandra Quesline.
Now, how i continue Amy Questline?
I continued it by going to my room at night around 0:00 to 2:00 and a scene started MC's sending the picture to Amy.
Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i just saied.

Reactions: - ZAIKO -

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So...after the little chat we had with Amy i think that's all the content for her right now,in afternoon she's in her room and you can't enter...if that's all the content that we have for her for now...that's disappointing IMO

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I continued it by going to my room at night around 0:00 to 2:00 and a scene started MC's sending the picture to Amy.
Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i just saied.
Thank You, but the event doesn't happen. =(

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thank You, but the event doesn't happen. =(
As far i remember before going to bed i went to the basement and i clicked to the right where the sleeping pills are and a dialogue started,maybe that's what it triggers the event.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
hmm did he make Sasha's tits bigger?
LOL, its my old shit version models, now can make same or my style... theris more pic in my profile with Maria and amy plus sandra, btw menu so lagyyyy like 2 fps, wtf its like first time.... Any solution? ;D Plus enigma doesnt work....on this version....

Reactions: jackkane

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Btw did you managed to trigger the new character in the 1.6 version and what did you do? Thanks in advice.
I have not done that part yet. But judging by what I saw in the game's GC, it does not really affect the end.

In the case of Amy, I did not get the quests in any way.

Reactions: Kenuichi

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
LOL, its my old shit version models, now can make same or my style... theris more pic in my profile with Maria and amy plus sandra, btw menu so lagyyyy like 2 fps, wtf its like first time.... Any solution? ;D Plus enigma doesnt work....on this version....
What happens to your Enigma?

Ps: Nice profile pic, where did you get it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes