Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
wonder how the update will run tomorrow? Hopefully Amy's questline isn't left incomplete like the last update with her. Also be prepared to have to start over from scratch due to the changes BON is going to be making to the game code and story.

Reactions: MaxPower123

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
wonder how the update will run tomorrow? Hopefully Amy's questline isn't left incomplete like the last update with her. Also be prepared to have to start over from scratch due to the changes BON is going to be making to the game code and story.
It's great what free time does with a person, I began to theorize about the next update from the images we had.

I think Amy will finally have her full story or at least a good time with Mike.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
It actually might be kinda fun to do a re-run. I've carried over my saves since the 0.9 version so it'll be interesting to do it over again and see if BoN changed any of the beginning parts. Just hope there aren't too many bugs and all the variables are still the same.

Kinda hoping the Sandra content has some scenes with other girls besides her. Sandra is probably the girl I'm least enthused about so I care not for whatever content she gets unless there's an extra scene with Carol or Rachael or something... but REALLY hoping Amy's route is the star of the show and her questline is nice and meaty. I'm hoping her route reaches a good resolution for the update but I wouldn't mind a little bit of an open end for additional content down the line like what Maria and Sarah got going on. Gotta have that step family fivesome. Or at least an Amy and Laura threesome once the latter gets her route updated.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Speaking of Laura, does her questline end after you get her key? I've tried asking her out on dates and she always refused.

Iloldmypants

Oct 17, 2017
So is the walkthrough still getting good support? I haven't played in a few updates now but I remember this game could be seriously obtuse and times and playing without a good walk through was downright impossible

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
the update is today right?
Yes, also you should still be able to use old saves on this version. Beggar was asked about it and replied that you could since the vote happened and he wont be redoing laura's story like he had planned.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, also you should still be able to use old saves on this version. Beggar was asked about it and replied that you could since the vote happened and he wont be redoing laura's story like he had planned.
pro tip: dont use older saves with the TEST build right away. I havent read what BoN said recently but he was talking about Maria quest change so if it is still on i really doubt that saves will work properly

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Threesome Amaria & Tyna!?
any hints
After the Pussy Fight Tournament you need to complete every sexual event with both of them, the you have a percentage (25% I guess but I'm not sure) to trigger the threesome scene when you go visit either Amaria or Tyna.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Guys, the new version is up! Who's gonna be our hero? We need one so we can get in on that sweet, sweet Amy content!

Last edited:

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018

• Looks like i was wrong, Maria history beginning totally changed, added a lot de animations, images and 1 Video. Starting from the beginning it is then.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
  • Some bugs fixeds...
  • Sandra quest Line and full House events and interactive sex.
  • Maria history beginning totally changed, added a lot de animations, images and 1 Video.
  • Amy add some content in her history....
I'm all for more Maria content! Hope Amy's content is good too. Just hope the shading and lighting are good so it doesn't look like the characters are too sweaty. Just gotta wait for a hero to post a mega link or something here...

Edit: Never mind, we've got our hero! Kudos, my dude! I think this is the fastest we've ever gotten a link after BoN launches an update!

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
I'm all for more Maria content! Hope Amy's content is good too. Just hope the shading and lighting are good so it doesn't look like the characters are too sweaty. Just gotta wait for a hero to post a mega link or something here...

Check again its there, was too new to post links until i posted that one, so i edited it and added the link. Hope its all right.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes