crybish

Dec 31, 2017
tha
Use EnigmaVBUnpacer (attached), run the program select My_New_Life.exe from your main game directory, give it some time, when it finish do this: move the files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory, delete or rename My_New_Life.exe, delete the file Game.exe, rename file My_New_Life_Unpacked.exe to My_New_Life.exe, run the game.
thank you so much @Kertug it finally work

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't like Kayla that much maybe because she's too bossy but we actually need more content with Christian's mom.
I agree. I thought we would have a version with interactive scenes with her. The game left many future choices, as shown by Daisy's mother and her sisters.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
From what I saw if I had to guess when certain paths get opened there will be more intertwined content added to certain quests.

For example like with Sarah if you choose her, and got their relationship with her high enough you can fuck her at the pool party. If I had to guess Shasha, Amy, Etc might get some added content along the way as well.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
From what I saw if I had to guess when certain paths get opened there will be more intertwined content added to certain quests.

For example like with Sarah if you choose her, and got their relationship with her high enough you can fuck her at the pool party. If I had to guess Shasha, Amy, Etc might get some added content along the way as well.
I think that's BoN's style of doing things(well few other devs too if i must say) he is just making solid ground with basic gameplay mechanics and main story then he is adding bits and pieces with every new patch(which are branching fine). I like this kind of work.

One fine example of this was: when you learn to fight it effects some scenes.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Is it me or the intro options are super lagged? It runs like 5 frames hahaha, someone knows how to fix this? by the way, I have 8gb ram and 4 gb video, and at least the video drivers are up-to-date, Sorry if this was asked before (I'm certanly sure that is) but I read like 10 pages and nothing
yes it is :) no idea how to fix maybe they fix with new update

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
I got the key from Amys bag finally and made a copy and got the pictures from her boyfriend doing it with Chloe.
When and where i need to talk with Amy now? in da basement she asks me to leave after i got to look at dat ass : P

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes