Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I found a pregnancy test item, is it used in the game anywhere or is it for later versions?
most likely it will be used in later versions of the game. So far though we already know that (depending on if the sperm and egg cell pick shows up during a certain quest) the main male already has a baby on the way though he doesn't (and mostly like will never) know of it.

Reactions: Matsageman

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Personally I would rather have Mike fuck Hannah myself but seeing as this is a first can you explain why? I am just curious to be honest.
I found a very well-personalized character. Placing it as an option would be interesting, even because it is a trap.

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
guys i'm stuck...
after the fight with chris.... i'm going to talk blis in mafia hide out... but it always said sory, the job is in next update..
what i have to do?

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
in tyna Q... after fight with her... and going to mafia hideout... blis is gone... and i dont know what to do...

diksalad

Mar 19, 2018
So I got the bug with Rachel because I dated her before I got the comic quest. I tried the edit save trick, edited variable 185 to lower it to 50 to trigger the quest. I ran into a new problem that now when I talk to her to get into her house, she's not there, i can get into the house but then her character is not there. Anyone else get this problem after editing the save? I used savededitonline.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So I got the bug with Rachel because I dated her before I got the comic quest. I tried the edit save trick, edited variable 185 to lower it to 50 to trigger the quest. I ran into a new problem that now when I talk to her to get into her house, she's not there, i can get into the house but then her character is not there. Anyone else get this problem after editing the save? I used savededitonline.
Try my fix, if using the firebane mod. Also has some other bug fixes and added features. I'm adding fixes as I play. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SAVE before trying.

In your case, after adding my fix. Call Rachel for date, then just visit her but DO NOT DATE after until the last anal scene. NOTE: only works if comics quest was not completed. Send me your save if you completed the comics quest already and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
When I open the game, the frame rate at the title screen is abysmal and I have to tap Z for a bit to get the game to make selections. However, I don't have this issue with any other RPG Maker games, my comp isn't feeling taxed whatsoever (it's more than enough to play anything on High or Ultra at a solid 100fps so I highly doubt it's my comp), and when I'm able to select New Game it starts running fine.

I'm concerned this is likely an indication that the frame rate may become a problem later in the game and want to know if anyone else had the same issue, and how they solved it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes