Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's just what I also say, in the end the Russians one are always the best mafia choice.
They are unrelated to the two main mafia gang or clan. You stay always in low profile, because neither can imagine that you're with the third faction. So with the russian one you can fuck all the other main girls/woman.

At the start i really like the nesrot gang, because nesrot look like a tru bro.
The worren one is the Dad gang, so betrey mc dad?
The chinese is... i do not know i see them to stupid.
Russian at last have a beautifull woman boss, that surelly we fuck in the end XD

The only two gang/clan that i like are the russian and the nesrot.
The only reason that let me choice the worren one if it really need to choice them is for fuck Christian's mother! That bastard need to cry like a pig slain.
Betrey mc dad is not a problem for me, for the mc real mother thing. I do not like how he betrey is wife and like him he separated her from her children too.

This last update the v1.5 i was disappointed only on one point, the Daisy beckground story. I really wanna stolen her to that damn christian -.- but in the end the autor protect christian with this stupid story of the step-father raped her.
Why the hell the autor do this to Daisy. I really hoped to steal her to Christian so i can see him cry like a slain pig again.
To be honest yeah those two seem like the best two in my eyes as well. In fact the only real reason I would have picked the triad mafia would be because Lucy was tied with them, and like quite a few people I wanted to see the MC get balls deep into her and give her such a good fucking that possibly he possibly makes it so she forgets Jack. Thought to be honest despite Jack being a lying dick it is obvious that he does care about Lucy despite all he has done (not wanting to kill her which was shown within the father's main chain) But I digress.

As for Christian's mother no matter what mob you choose you still get to fuck her viva the Pussy fights, or in the fighting ring if you beat Christian there. But On another note like with Daisy we are seeing some character development with him as well, and it is quite obvious that between his two parents he is most likely a momma's boy seeing as if you choose not to fuck his mom he is grateful to the point of owing you one, and if you do fuck her the look on his face says you really struck a blow to him. Hell I am willing to bet that behind the scenes like Richard Christian is fucking his mom.

Personally though I am somewhat dreading 1.6's release for three reasons.

1) The gutting of Laura and Maria's paths
2) The bugs that will be coming due to the changes
3) Once again the loss of the ability to use older versions to bypass said bugs.

Especially 2 and 3 due to the fact that he went through so much trouble to make a bug fix release.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To be honest yeah those two seem like the best two in my eyes as well. In fact the only real reason I would have picked the triad mafia would be because Lucy was tied with them, and like quite a few people I wanted to see the MC get balls deep into her and give her such a good fucking that possibly he possibly makes it so she forgets Jack. Thought to be honest despite Jack being a lying dick it is obvious that he does care about Lucy despite all he has done (not wanting to kill her which was shown within the father's main chain) But I digress.

As for Christian's mother no matter what mob you choose you still get to fuck her viva the Pussy fights, or in the fighting ring if you beat Christian there. But On another note like with Daisy we are seeing some character development with him as well, and it is quite obvious that between his two parents he is most likely a momma's boy seeing as if you choose not to fuck his mom he is grateful to the point of owing you one, and if you do fuck her the look on his face says you really struck a blow to him. Hell I am willing to bet that behind the scenes like Richard Christian is fucking his mom.

Personally though I am somewhat dreading 1.6's release for three reasons.

1) The gutting of Laura and Maria's paths
2) The bugs that will be coming due to the changes
3) Once again the loss of the ability to use older versions to bypass said bugs.

Especially 2 and 3 due to the fact that he went through so much trouble to make a bug fix release.
Wait a moment :hushedface: are you sure/say to me that Lucy was exclusive of chinese gang?
Because i play almost only for the incest thing! Me to wanna se mc fuck is own mother!
But I thought Lucy was part of a separate quest. Also because update after update the game give to you more information about Lucy. Also in the russian gang the female boss tell you more about lucy, tell you also that she is you mother. So i think that russian is another step from fuck her. Because that gang advanced some important info about her.

So now i really need to know better this thing. Can someone tell me if also Lucy is now fuckable in all the gangs choice?
Because i really wanna her in me incest harem! And i wanna know what are the steps to go after her!
Anticipate thankses.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait a moment :hushedface: are you sure/say to me that Lucy was exclusive of chinese gang?
Because i play almost only for the incest thing! Me to wanna se mc fuck is own mother!
But I thought Lucy was part of a separate quest. Also because update after update the game give to you more information about Lucy. Also in the russian gang the female boss tell you more about lucy, tell you also that she is you mother. So i think that russian is another step from fuck her. Because that gang advanced some important info about her.

So now i really need to know better this thing. Can someone tell me if also Lucy is now fuckable in all the gangs choice?
Because i really wanna her in me incest harem! And i wanna know what are the steps to go after her!
Anticipate thankses.
In the original poll asking whether or not Amy, Laura, Maria, and Lucy should be exclusives they had Lucy under the Chang's gang, but even without this it would have made sense that Lucy would be with the Triad's. I mean think about it Lucy was working for them to make the Xenex drug, not to mention Chang was the one who got her out of jail for the results on said drug. Her entire story was linked to them even before said poll so if she was an exclusive for said gang I wouldn't have been upset.

In fact to be honest had BON actually had it where only Lucy out of the four would have been an exclusive gang girl I a willing to bet the poll would have been vastly different. I think it fell through because BON tried to make Maria, Amy and Laura part of this when we already had questlines for them.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
In the original poll asking whether or not Amy, Laura, Maria, and Lucy should be exclusives they had Lucy under the Chang's gang, but even without this it would have made sense that Lucy would be with the Triad's. I mean think about it Lucy was working for them to make the Xenex drug, not to mention Chang was the one who got her out of jail for the results on said drug. Her entire story was linked to them even before said poll so if she was an exclusive for said gang I wouldn't have been upset.

In fact to be honest had BON actually had it where only Lucy out of the four would have been an exclusive gang girl I a willing to bet the poll would have been vastly different. I think it fell through because BON tried to make Maria, Amy and Laura part of this when we already had questlines for them.
I'm of the same opinion. If Maria, Amy and Laura weren't the probable exclusives and if instead it were other girls or new girls without questlines, the poll results would have been way different. Everyone wants to get in on with the step family regardless of gang choice.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

I understand who you wanna say, but for Lucy i see it differently. I mean i can understand if you go with the Worren you father try to set a path where you cant see Lucy. So you can lost her.

But with the other three, better to say with russian and chang's was different.
Russian i see them something like jack of all trades. Because after you enter in the russian the first thing the boss say to you is the lucy thing. Is normal that with the russian now that you know the tru you wanna investigate more about her. And eventually fuck her too.

Anyway with the V1.6 now we can have all the girls/woman right? Because if not i really need to restart the game from the gang save. Because i wanna Lucy in me harem ad i need to understand this passage!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I really wanted to see laura too, but i can understand not having her right now.

I think Its not a matter of "bad decision",but a necessity. Like said before, he need to rewrite/think about Laura story again, and he's doing Maria quest too (Hope we'll get some new things).

I still dont understand this "OH MY GOD WE WANT BETH" thing, but i can see her coming on 1.7 with Laura being the focus,but right now its a good way to finish sandra (he can make a normal quest and that's it, since no one cares about her), with Amy being the focus.

After this 1.6 we would have:Laura, Shasha, Beth , Christian, Markus left for the "schoolmates".

If he makes Laura on 1.7, adding a Markus and Beth in it would perfect. Leaving Christian, some new quest (Or Ms Turner) and Shasha as a focus for 1.8 .

Correct me if i forgot someone, but i think after 1.8 he can go full on main quest (Maria, Jet, Robbins, Sarah).
Some people just like Beth to be honest. So much so that they have no problem letting Sandra stay benched despite her being the longest benched character out of everyone who has a questline. Personally I was so hoping for some Shasha action with the Amy Questline seeing as these two (once again despite Amy's horrible make over) are still my two favorite girls in this.

Amy mainly because of her attitude towards the main male and at this point I just want to see her get not only an attitude adjustment in the form of the main male's magic stick. As for Shasha I just like her model more than Sarah's not to mention Sarah despite most likely having the biggest 'bum' out of all the teenage girls (an possibly some of the normal proportioned milfs) surprisingly doesn't excite me as much as Shasha does.

So unless BON does something extreme like make where in order for you to get Lucy you need to have chosen the Sarah route I doubt I would ever choose her over Shasha. Plus seeing as BON has started fixing some of the branched paths we can see that Shasha won't be a dead end due to making it so you can get the beggar shop if you choose her.

But as I mentioned before with Shasha her content really needs to be strong enough to fill the void for not picking Sarah. Because questline wise she is tied in 3rd with Jet for importance seeing as like Maria/Jack and Jet her questline links to other events that are very important and one wrong move means that you fucked yourself over. So if BON does something like make one major sidequest like the others girls (minus Rachel seeing as her chain does link to some important events) I don't see anyone picking her over Sarah.

Finally BON as I said before really needs to add some Ronald content or change his questline seeing as with the way things are there is 0 incentive for letting him rape Ms. Taylor seeing as not only does she eventually put out for you, but she also (may not in the future update) links to Laura's chain which was even less of a reason to pick him.

I mean right now he is almost in the same position but to a lesser extent that Shasha is.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm of the same opinion. If Maria, Amy and Laura weren't the probable exclusives and if instead it were other girls or new girls without questlines, the poll results would have been way different. Everyone wants to get in on with the step family regardless of gang choice.
With Maria even if you choose someone besides the Russian's you would still be able to get balls deep with her as long as you choose to warn her about your father and fucked her until you got the special. I tried it myself, and at midnight she would still show sometimes and in the laundry room you could still fuck her so long as you did Nadine's chain up to that point even at random. If anything you would have been locked out of possible future events had you choose the others.

Though with Amy and Laura you would have no such luck sadly.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
everytime i start this 4 processes appear in task manager and the game window lags like a bastard

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I don't think so... Regardless of links to a gang, she has a direct link to the MC being blood relation. It doesn't matter what gang you're part of, there would be a very obvious reason MC would want to seek her out. Arguably the best reason in the game, which could easily lead to her gang betrayal if necessary.

What would be weird, even in a normal game, is if a protagonist threw his arms up and stop attempting to interact with his biological mother for working with an opposing gang. In most games, unless they make her out to be patently and irredeemably evil, he would be trying to do everything to flip her to an ally.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note when I did Daisy's quest and saw Markus fucking the principal it made me wonder will she (like the like Ms. Taylor) become a fuckable woman for the Main Male as well? I mean we have already seen her fucking Steve, Jack, and now Markus so it has me wondering who else will she spread her legs for.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

When you enter the Russian mafia their boss start to talk of Lucy so i think BoN will refresh the quest line with her and maybe MC have to save her from the Triads,even if Chang got her out of jail or maybe BoN can make MC play a double role in the mafia...we are with the Russian mafia but we will enter Chang mafia just to save her from there and take her to the Russians because they want thr Xanax too.

With Nesrot gang i don't see any interesting path with him,so maybe the exclusive girls choosing him will be Jackqueline or Chloe.

On other hand if we choose Dads gang we could've fuck Christians mom or Warrens niece(i forgot her name).

So to me choosing Russian mafia it's the best choice you can do not only because you actually don't know what are they plans but they have some nice girls to fuck.

Now that i think about it maybe BoN can do a path with Lucy when you have to choose to tell Maria about you dad,so if you tell her you'll get Maria if you don't tell her you'll get Lucy instead,i know it's a crazy idea and of course it's a hard choice but it kinda make sense to me tbh.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
good to stop playing the game some time ago were added some new things from the teacher? I'm waiting for the new version to play again because the previous games do not work which mafia is the best to join and it will be possible to create your own mafia? or can we just be the dogs of the others? and also I read that it had contained with the mother of rachel but that we only give it to the vagabond is it true or we can also have it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
When you enter the Russian mafia their boss start to talk of Lucy so i think BoN will refresh the quest line with her and maybe MC have to save her from the Triads,even if Chang got her out of jail or maybe BoN can make MC play a double role in the mafia...we are with the Russian mafia but we will enter Chang mafia just to save her from there and take her to the Russians because they want thr Xanax too.

With Nesrot gang i don't see any interesting path with him,so maybe the exclusive girls choosing him will be Jackqueline or Chloe.

On other hand if we choose Dads gang we could've fuck Christians mom or Warrens niece(i forgot her name).

So to me choosing Russian mafia it's the best choice you can do not only because you actually don't know what are they plans but they have some nice girls to fuck.

Now that i think about it maybe BoN can do a path with Lucy when you have to choose to tell Maria about you dad,so if you tell her you'll get Maria if you don't tell her you'll get Lucy instead,i know it's a crazy idea and of course it's a hard choice but it kinda make sense to me tbh.
With the rewrite of the story some how I think it would have been possible to save lucy with almost every gang (with the exception of your father's gang) and here is why.

Chang: in this one you be loyal to him, not to mention you did save his daughter. If you worked up high enough under his gang I can totally see them sparing her to keep in your good graces to some sort, or if not for you have Chang do it viva his daughter if you can work her over enough.

Nina: since you choose to side with them and they see your skills they would also help you save her as well since they seem like a cool group and like with Chang it would help keep your moral and loyality high.

Nesrot: The moment you joined his crew while he was in a sense like a boss to you, he had that bro's relationship with you as well. Especially seeing as you indirectly helped him accomplish several of his missions viva sides quests (Getting the tinymon card for Sarah you helped him along with getting extra pictures, When you went to help Jet you ended up helping Chloe with her side mission) Plus we saw how he was willing to help you get the evidence that Amy's boyfriend was cheating viva using Chloe (albeit she lied by making up the story about you having to pay for her services to get your dick up her ass) So while this one might be harder I have a gut feeling Nesrot would find a way to help you save her as well.

Also Chloe doesn't seem to be an exclusive girl to nesrot. Even if you choose Warren gang she not only does she still let you fuck her 'one' last time but during the pussy fights she will put out for you even if you didn't side with Nesrot so I don't see her as exclusive. Lady X yes, Chloe? not so much.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
On another note when I did Daisy's quest and saw Markus fucking the principal it made me wonder will she (like the like Ms. Taylor) become a fuckable woman for the Main Male as well? I mean we have already seen her fucking Steve, Jack, and now Markus so it has me wondering who else will she spread her legs for.
i'm pretty sure BoN is laying the ground work for some other fetishes; like gangbangs, 3somes with bros and such. I was thinking principal will be one of the side fetish chicks(like that trap chick we get to see in some missions)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
On a different note, the official game will no longer be packed into that lag inducing .exe starting from the next version. So anyone experiencing performance issues and didn't know how to unpack the game themselves should notice much smoother gameplay in future.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm curious to know now if BoN will delay the 1.6 release to the next month after he has different plans on the 1.6

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm curious to know now if BoN will delay the 1.6 release to the next month after he has different plans on the 1.6
No, just some of the content planned for that release is getting cut, with new content for the characters that had their content cut being moved to a future release.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i havent seen BoN delaying updates to the next month(not really a long time backer though). In any case if he have to cut some content out he will AT LEAST deliver some content and you will get larger update next month

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes