Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
You have to increase her love by snacking with her, the guide kinda lied to you at that point, I too was wondering why I couldn't use aphrodisiac... After her love is around 15-20 you show her your dick, and she starts gaining love...

After that eventually she gives you a HJ, BJ, Sex, and Anal Sex.. Not all at once, each act involves gaining more love before it unlocks.
Thanks for the help.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
i have 2 questions ? which girls have sex scenes at family ? Also i use someone's save and game is freezing daisy mission when we try to sneak his room after we get key. why ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i have 2 questions ? which girls have sex scenes at family ? Also i use someone's save and game is freezing daisy mission when we try to sneak his room after we get key. why ?
The only two who have sex scenes from what I have seen are Sarah (if you choose her over Shasha) and Maria (if you choose to reveal to her the truth about your father.) Laura only has as far as 3rd base with the main male, and Amy doesn't have anything.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So basically with this he meant that if we choosed for example the Russian Mafia we will get only scenes with Maria and no other girls,so basically now that the whole main plot has changed we can choose wherever gang we want and we are gonna get scenes with every girl(Amy,Laura,Maria) am i right ?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So basically with this he meant that if we choosed for example the Russian Mafia we will get only scenes with Maria and no other girls,so basically now that the whole main plot has changed we can choose wherever gang we want and we are gonna get scenes with every girl(Amy,Laura,Maria) am i right ?
Yes, choosing your favourite mafia will no longer lock out the girls. (Thank fuck for that, that idea sucked BALLS)

Reactions: Tehemai

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, choosing your favourite mafia will no longer lock out the girls. (Thank fuck for that, that idea sucked BALLS)
Yeah...that was the worst idea ever by BoN,if he actually did that meant that we would've need a couple of save files just to see the scenes of every girl we choosed with mafia gangs.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah...that was the worst idea ever by BoN,if he actually did that meant that we would've need a couple of save files just to see the scenes of every girl we choosed with mafia gangs.
but the thing is each mafia locks you out from 2 other mafia girl scenes already so i dont see why people are getting upset over getting locked from 2 more girls. But i think idea was getting all the regular scenes with the main plot then shaping family member in your mafia to your liking plus getting some extra scenes of other girls through missions.

Think it like this you choose russians and get access to special maria scenes, russian mafia mission hands you a mission -insert mission here- and while you are on that mission lets say you encounter Amy or Laura and see her turned into gangbang slut due to your choice.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
thank god. i was choosing the russian mafia to get maria, that means we will still need to choose nesrot if we want to fuck jaqueline (was it her name?)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lucy wouldn't have been so bad being an exclusive girl seeing as with her it was kind of expected. However Amy, Laura, and Maria were no go's due to the fact that they are main characters, and we have quest chains with them. Not to mention with Maria we already got balls deep into her and we got some fun (not quite home run fun) with Laura.

But at the same time thanks to Lucy no longer being exclusive to Chang that kind of wreaks any chance of someone picking his mafia if you think about it for a moment.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note I have to ask does anyone know the name of the song that plays at Beth's party on the first floor? The one where you are trying to avoid being raped by Emily?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
why is everyone obsessed with beth again? Daily reminder Jet is the true sex material in this game.....imo...lol
I hear you man, Beth is one of the least attractive women in the game, and definately the least attractive of the schoolmates... Then again I used to love The Goth girl, and aside form the make-up, her "make-over" made her kinda gross... (would still smash, but I liker her original black long hair more, and her original attire as well).

Reactions: UncleVT

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I disagree but only partly... locking out the step-family members based on your gang was kinda dumb, however locking out the other girls makes perfect sense.... I mean why the **** would Jaqueline or Jasmin bang you if your part of the Gentlemen ? Or why would Svetlana and the main hottie from the Russians bang you if your a Triad ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes