- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
With program you use to edit/create model's? And congrats they are really good.

Fellas 1.6 is out! i was really whaiting since announce about 1.5 saves are not compatible with new version 1.6.
It has already been posted here in the thread.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
hmm by the CG, we have progress with amy, but after she dumped her boyfriend i cant see to find how to trigger the rest of the chain.. if someone found it, give me a hand here.

On the maria thing, its seems her beginning quest right now looks pretty good (by the CG), but i seen to be locked in the "grounded thing", been doing it for a week and i still cant pass it, someone knows how pass it or i am bugged?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
hmm by the CG, we have progress with amy, but after she dumped her boyfriend i cant see to find how to trigger the rest of the chain.. if someone found it, give me a hand here.

On the maria thing, its seems her beginning quest right now looks pretty good (by the CG), but i seen to be locked in the "grounded thing", been doing it for a week and i still cant pass it, someone knows how pass it or i am bugged?
Go at her room at morning and check the pc.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone post unpacked 1.6 version , my enigma cant unpack it properly for some reason
it takes some time for the thing to completely unpack. just do something else while waiting for a bit of time then check up on it after a few minutes.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
After playing the Maria questline in a new game I have come to the conclusion that this does not affect the old save story at all.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
1 - Enter at the house
2 - Go to the TV Room, at right.
3 - Pick a key at the small box
4 - Go to the Morgan's dad room.
you should download one of the TK4 repacks with pre-installed hook mate. I have been fucking around with poses since day 1 of the hook

VicZ

May 21, 2017
After playing the Maria questline in a new game I have come to the conclusion that this does not affect the old save story at all.
At least for now it doesnt, maybe later since now we have her sister in the history (and she's pretty rich it seems), so maybe se got some connections tha will help maria/us?

Did anyone find the way to continue Amy quest after she dumps her boyfriend?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The person who discovers how to continue Amy's Quest in the old save deserves a million dollars. lol

jajaja111

May 13, 2017

Go to commercial neighborhood in the night , will trigger the rest of amy quest

sorry for my english

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes