stormcalled

May 4, 2017
It's been quite a while since I last played; more than a year I think. Does the 'width' error still happen, and does anybody know what causes it?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Ah, it is explained. My game just does not happen to her event ending up with her boyfriend or Mike sending the photo to her.

aiarco

Oct 5, 2017
Maria is standing at the door every morning. She always give the same quest, how can I finish this quest? Maria.png

jajaja111

May 13, 2017
Ah, it is explained. My game just does not happen to her event ending up with her boyfriend or Mike sending the photo to her.
just go in the basement and talk to her , after this just go to mc room in dawn , and the scene will trigger , or download the save

Last edited:

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Wow... assuming this is true, way too much grind to get back into this game. Definitely feeling.. :FeelsBadMan:
f that. it should come with a save from the last version. not even going to waste time to DL to try. if i was still a patreon i would have been pissed.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Maria is standing at the door every morning. She always give the same quest, how can I finish this quest? View attachment 90913
Keep doing the stuff she asks for after school, clean the toilet, do laundry and do dishes. After sometime she takes you to fu.. ehm help sister to move in. Then you orally distrup her and make maria horny. I'm stuck around the working out scene there

VicZ

May 21, 2017
You can use the old saves.... its been month and there are still people saying thing about "old save", just search the thread and you will find the answer on how to use the old save. and even if you couldn, the "grind" has been lowered plus the cheats, you can re-do everything way faster and i'd recommend re-doing at least the beginning, becaus Maria's sister is pretty good, hope we get more of her.

I just wanted amy completed, but we only got some scenes with her, just like with laura, its seen we are going to wait some time until we can have the sisters 100% completed.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
For the maria questline what do you do after you see her exercising in the living room? I also collected her used panties from the laundry if that does anything to progress the quest.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
For the maria questline what do you do after you see her exercising in the living room? I also collected her used panties from the laundry if that does anything to progress the quest.
well i tried everything so far nothing. Maybe have to visit her sister but dunno where is her house. Oh btw dont go to otter labs it puts you into infinite convo with maria

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes