forthelolzguy

May 7, 2017
Doe's anyone know how to save Aiko with out doing the jet quest? I'm kinda stuck at the point where Maria is waiting for me at school to take me to her boss. And now I cant do Jets quest.... Please help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Doe's anyone know how to save Aiko with out doing the jet quest? I'm kinda stuck at the point where Maria is waiting for me at school to take me to her boss. And now I cant do Jets quest.... Please help
Answer you can't. If you didn't save her during the Jet quest then you can't save her.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey does anyone have anything on what save I should use if I want to do the Naden quest as I cannot seem to get her scene at the strip club
All you need to see Nadine dance at the strip club at night is to finish her recess quest and bring her relationship value up to 15 (5 times). However, there is a known problem with animations, like her dance scene, freezing or crashing. You can reduce the frequency of this by unpacking the game. A potential side-effect of this is that the Nadine dancing event will be left in a state where it will no longer show and you can not continue to the next event.

to verify the following values:
  • Variable 20 >= 15 (Nadine's relationship, from the recess quest).
  • Variable 97 == 0 or doesn't exist (Nadine quest state).
  • Event self-switch "140,10,A" is false or doesn't exist.
  • Event self-switch "140,15,A" is false or doesn't exist.
When all of those are as stated and you visit the strip club at night or dawning, you should get Nadine dancing.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Ok I'm stuck on the part of Brenda quest where I have to get hair of a female virgin. I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I go visit the cousin and then go buy her the clothes all she will say is I need those costumes.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
It's strange not to see any more posts or messages from BoN. He must be working very hard on this update.

Wendigo

Aug 19, 2017
when i tried opening to game it said I didn't have the permissions and got locked out, couldn't even see the game button anymore. help please

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok I'm stuck on the part of Brenda quest where I have to get hair of a female virgin. I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I go visit the cousin and then go buy her the clothes all she will say is I need those costumes.
You are being unspecific. You are directed by Mindy to put in an order for a set of costumes at the Comic Shop. However, you only say that you bought "clothes". Did you actually do as directed, or did you just buy clothes from the clothing shop?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
You are being unspecific. You are directed by Mindy to put in an order for a set of costumes at the Comic Shop. However, you only say that you bought "clothes". Did you actually do as directed, or did you just buy clothes from the clothing shop?
Sorry for being unspecific, I was in a bit of a hurry when I was typing that, anyway I was only following the walkthrough to which it instructs that I go to the MC aunt house to ask his cousin for a piece of her hair, all she asked for was just some costumes that she wanted and all the walkthrough instructs is that I buy them from teracota (I pretty much brought everything that was sold from there) that was all that was in the walkthrough.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry for being unspecific, I was in a bit of a hurry when I was typing that, anyway I was only following the walkthrough to which it instructs that I go to the MC aunt house to ask his cousin for a piece of her hair, all she asked for was just some costumes that she wanted and all the walkthrough instructs is that I buy them from teracota (I pretty much brought everything that was sold from there) that was all that was in the walkthrough.
You were instructed by Mindy to order costumes from the Comic Store, not to buy clothing from Terracotta.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    18. Go to your Aunt Maggie's house in Midtown. You will arrive on the upstairs floor where you can find your cousin in the room on the Southwest corner. She will offer to give you a lock of her hair if you get her some cosplay costumes she wants.
    19. Head to Commercial Neighborhood in the afternoon and visit the comic store. Speak with Shasha and she will sell you the costumes for $200.
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
I need the item number for pharmacy storage key, the quest is glitched for me, laura room does not have the keys, even when i dont make a copy of her room key it says i did and it glitces again where she says im a pervert and -5 relationship continuously in a loop till i exit out the game. i need the item number for pharmacy STORAGE keys please

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
You were instructed by Mindy to order costumes from the Comic Store, not to buy clothing from Terracotta.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    18. Go to your Aunt Maggie's house in Midtown. You will arrive on the upstairs floor where you can find your cousin in the room on the Southwest corner. She will offer to give you a lock of her hair if you get her some cosplay costumes she wants.
    19. Head to Commercial Neighborhood in the afternoon and visit the comic store. Speak with Shasha and she will sell you the costumes for $200.
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​
Thanks, the walkthrough mentions nothing about the that

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
looks like bon returned to the previous "light" and the models doesnt look anymore like they were all sweaty...i like that :)
I wish this were true... but that's just a fanmade pic. I don't think Beth even has a sister. Just her uggo cousin and hot mom. I'm like you though, someone who wishes BoN would go back to his previous light/shade and stop making the characters look so glossy/sweaty.

Reactions: Spit In My Mouth
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes