blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
You need to complete the Laura Pharmacy Keys quest during the same afternoon. If you take too long and it becomes night, Laura will confront you in your room to take back her keys and the copy you made.

The pharmacy keys are on the small round table between the chairs in her room. It will be overlaid with stars while the quest is active.
I know how to finish the quest, i went to her room a million times there is no star sparkle on the round table, ive clicked everything in her room a million times, i dont know what broke

Guy Dudebroski

May 15, 2017
to solve the start menu lag and make animation freezes and crashes less frequent. The multiple processes of the game are a product of the RPGMaker MV runtime and is normal.
Ok I ran Enigma on the games 3gb exe and it generated a 4mb "unpacked" exe that doesn't run. It also make a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% that has another 4mb exe called "game". that doesn't

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Guy Dudebroski Delete all content in MNL -folder. Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% to MNL -folder. Move Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

Reactions: Q Who

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
how this rachel max love?? i try date again and no quest "When lvl of love is enough. She will ask you to recover your comics."??
please tell me

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how this rachel max love?? i try date again and no quest "When lvl of love is enough. She will ask you to recover your comics."??
please tell me
BoN changed Racheal mechanics so i wouldnt date her for now. Just keep visiting her do small stuff with her untill she starts giving quests once in a while. You can accidently max relationship of hers and she skips to hard anal almost instantly

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
in the Maria quest:
On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her
downstairs in the exit doorway of your home, except shes not there or anywhere whats the problem?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
ok.so I already finished all quests for rachel and on this playthough i encountered the bug.she never gave me her 2nd quest for comic books.and workaround it using save editor.i just wanna talk to beggar so i can start nadine quest.I am already at 40 days.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
is there a gallery in this game to re watch clips
If you wanna rewatch scenes you're better off saving before your favorite scenes and you can just pick up from those save files and watch them over and over again. It's what I do.

Or, if you just want the scenes themselves, Ballzak ripped all the cg and videos from the game so you can download those. Just check the front page of this thread, scroll down to the links and click the link that leads to Ballzak's walkthrough/cg/video link.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
so i gather the rachel quest line is bugged? i seem to not get the comic quest thingy.

people said to use RPGsave editor but it crashes for me( 42821_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.63 ). which one are u guys using?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey, is ballzak still around here? did he throw in the towel?

This thing is unplayable without a detailed walkthrough... :FeelsBadMan:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes