DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok so I'm having a problem and it may be that I'm too far along in the game. So Rachel sent me to go get stuff at Beth's house. The problem is she is not in her room and all I can do is delete a video on her PC from when I saw her mom and BF go at it.any suggestions on what I should do?
When Rachel gives you that quest, switch 165 is set to true and you will be let into Beth's house by her mother. When you go up to Beth's room, Beth will be there and will give you Rachel's stuff (it will appear in your inventory). When you return to Rachel, her stuff is removed from your inventory, switch 165 is set to false, and Rachel's love variable 185 is advanced to 207.

of those variables and switches, and if you have "Rachel's Stuff" in your inventory to find out where you are in the quest. To reset that quest:
  • Set switch 165 to true (Rachel has given you the Rachel's Stuff quest).
  • Set variable 185 to 206 (Beth will be in her room with Rachel's Stuff).
  • Remove item 81 from your inventory (Rachel's Stuff).

Last edited:

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
help, my save glitched, laura asked me to get her key from her table but there is no key. so i just decided to waste time but she tells me to give her back her key then says i have a copy and relationship decreases. this repeats in a nonstop cycle. i tries deleting her key copy with save edit but still same thing. is there a way to flip a switch to say i recieved the key to give it to her or just switch say she got it

Last edited:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
When Rachel gives you that quest, switch 165 is set to true and you will be let into Beth's house by her mother. When you go up to Beth's room, Beth will be there and will give you Rachel's stuff (it will appear in your inventory). When you return to Rachel, her stuff is removed from your inventory, switch 165 is set to false, and Rachel's love variable 185 is advanced to 207.

of those variables and switches, and if you have "Rachel's Stuff" in your inventory to find out where you are in the quest. To reset that quest:
  • Set switch 165 to true (Rachel has given you the Rachel's Stuff quest).
  • Set variable 185 to 206 (Beth will be in her room with Rache's Stuff).
  • Remove item 81 from your inventory (Rache's Stuff).
So do I need to unpack and add 165 and set it to true myself as it is not showing under the save editor? I found that 185 already had the 206 designation after it as well and I do not see myself having item 81. Thanks for your help and sorry if I am being dumb this is new for me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I see what your saying, its just the model used for that character is one of the more attractive, everyone else is really "stylized" not that I find anyone so far gross... well maybe that one fat milf for one of the mafia or reporter quests.

Well at least Amy is gonna get her turn, and she has a similar model.

Also it would be nice if Shantsa could be "gotten" through a different method...I mean even after you chose sister over her they eventually become friends again as they hang out every Sunday still... Not to mention she works for Jacqueline, and I chose the Hornets, so at least for that faction she should be a romance option.
Amy's model was one of the most attractive ones I saw until BON decided she needed a make over which to be honest was the one thing she didn't need. Also I think you are talking about Shasha. Also the two of them still hang out? when you had to make the choice between the two of them after you choose either Sarah or Shasha (I personally find the later hotter) they stopped hanging out in the new neighborhood on weekends altogether from what I seen.

As for the normal proportioned women in this there are a few others besides Rachel's mother. Markus's mother for example, and before her make over Amy was one as well. Sad there are few of them in the game but oh well.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, where I find jazmine office?
Jazmine is Nesrot's partner who runs the Hornets gang out of the Hornets Pub in the Old Quarter. Jazmine runs the Comic Shop in the Commercial District. If you are asking how to find Jazmine as part of the card quest for Sarah, you were told to talk to Shasha in the Comic Shop to meet Jazmine.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So do I need to unpack and add 165 and set it to true myself as it is not showing under the save editor? I found that 185 already had the 206 designation after it as well and I do not see myself having item 81. Thanks for your help and sorry if I am being dumb this is new for me.
The online save editor only show variables and 165 is a switch. The link to the PDF I gave you details instructions on how to see and edit switches and inventory items.

wd06

Mar 14, 2018
Jazmine is Nesrot's partner who runs the Hornets gang out of the Hornets Pub in the Old Quarter. Jazmine runs the Comic Shop in the Commercial District. If you are asking how to find Jazmine as part of the card quest for Sarah, you were told to talk to Shasha in the Comic Shop to meet Jazmine.
Thanks for ask :)

But when I go to comic shop Sasha just say me that I have to go to Jazmine office, and I was in Nesrot Hornest and I can't find her >__<

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
help, my save glitched, laura asked me to get her key from her table but there is no key. so i just decided to waste time but she tells me to give her back her key then says i have a copy and relationship decreases. this repeats in a nonstop cycle. i tries deleting her key copy with save edit but still same thing. is there a way to flip a switch to say i recieved the key to give it to her or just switch say she got it
You need to complete the Laura Pharmacy Keys quest during the same afternoon. If you take too long and it becomes night, Laura will confront you in your room to take back her keys and the copy you made.

The pharmacy keys are on the small round table between the chairs in her room. It will be overlaid with stars while the quest is active.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for ask :)

But when I go to comic shop Sasha just say me that I have to go to Jazmine office, and I was in Nesrot Hornest and I can't find her >__<
There is that big office door in the rear of the comic shop. You might give that a try. :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it possible to reset an event I've already done? If possible, you can reset the maria event?
You need to be waaaaaaay more specific as it depends on the event and how far you've progressed since that event. Generally, it takes heavy save file editing to reset an event that can alter a number of variables, switches, event self-switches, and inventory items. If it is not done exactly right, you corrupt your save to an unplayable state.

Maria has many, many quest events.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You are being very unspecific about where you are in the Zoodra card part of the Sarah card quests. Since Shasha is telling you that Jazmine is waiting on you but you are told that the door to the Comic Shop office is closed, this means you have already seen Jazmine once but have not yet completed the task she gave you.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    11. Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her boyfriend to get the card.
    12. At night time visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter and talk with the barman.
    a. Enter in the door next to the bar.
    b. Talk with Nesrot. He will ask you to block a window in the school.
    ...​

Reactions: kachango693

wd06

Mar 14, 2018
You are being very unspecific about where you are in the Zoodra card part of the Sarah card quests. Since Shasha is telling you that Jazmine is waiting on you but you are told that the door to the Comic Shop office is closed, this means you have already seen Jazmine once but have not yet completed the task she gave you.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    11. Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her boyfriend to get the card.
    12. At night time visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter and talk with the barman.
    a. Enter in the door next to the bar.
    b. Talk with Nesrot. He will ask you to block a window in the school.
    ...​
Thaks, I will try visit everyday to see if Sasha say me to talk with Jazmine, couse this step is make me craze :/

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thaks, I will try visit everyday to see if Sasha say me to talk with Jazmine, couse this step is make me craze :/
It will do you no good to keep visiting Shasha. You need to finish the task Jazmine gave you or the office door will never open. Go see Nesrot and follow the walkthrough.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I used save editor and the switch was true for 165, the variable for 185 was also at 206 and I did not have item 81 is not in my inventory and still every time I go to Beths house and talk to her mother at the door she says Beth is upstairs but she is not and I still cannot progress the quest. Is there a way to just add item number 81 to my inventory and by pass Beth being at her home as I really just want to get past this part.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes