IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So is anyone else having issues at the gym? I appear to be maxed out on strength, but can't start fighting lessons to kick Christian's ass. The trainer just keeps saying I'm not strong enough. Daisy needs me, y'all!

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
somebody can Help me ? coz I have fucking lag when I m in the menu ... It's like you played 10 fps , 10 fps with a 1080ti gtx LOL where is from the bug ?

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
is the current ver still grindy with the jobs? i dont wanna take to long activating the nadine stuff lol

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
is the current ver still grindy with the jobs? i dont wanna take to long activating the nadine stuff lol
The jobs event grind has been reduced from 25/50/75 to 10/20/30. Recess quest grinds have been reduced to 6 (except for Rosalva who still needs 15) and some girl home visit grinds have been either reduced or redesigned. It's a start to grind balancing the game but is still not finished.

Reactions: Gaijin100

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So is anyone else having issues at the gym? I appear to be maxed out on strength, but can't start fighting lessons to kick Christian's ass. The trainer just keeps saying I'm not strong enough. Daisy needs me, y'all!
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
    2. Once you have worked the 50 (correction: 20) days when you enter Amaria's goods you will hear Tyna and Amaria arguing over something. Amaria will tell you that Tyna is involved in an underground fight club and she is afraid Tyna will be hurt. She asks you to help her.​

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know if there's a specific mod for this but wasn't there a mod that enabled all the webcams, all the time? Very rarely are they ever in use with the mod listed in the OP.
The modded game on the OP is the only one and it fixes the webcam PC problems.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
The jobs event grind has been reduced from 25/50/75 to 10/20/30. Recess quest grinds have been reduced to 6 (except for Rosalva who still needs 15) and some girl home visit grinds have been either reduced or redesigned. It's a start to grind balancing the game but is still not finished.
ah okay. i honestly stopped playing a few versions ago, so i never got to do the recess quest's lol. does cheating with stats bug it up?

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
I have 2 problems.
First- I can not get the progess with Maria. I did everything here:
2. After midnight, go to Maria's room. Try to touch herwhile she sleeps. The first time she will awake.
The. You can do this on any night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further.
B. The next morning (after your first attempt) leave your house.
w. A girl will run into you and steal

I can not do ---> 3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
The. She will ask you to join her on the beach ...

the scene does not pass =/.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ah okay. i honestly stopped playing a few versions ago, so i never got to do the recess quest's lol. does cheating with stats bug it up?
Not for recess relationship quests. However, cheating love values can now muck up some of the girl quests.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have 2 problems.
First- I can not get the progess with Maria. I did everything here:
2. After midnight, go to Maria's room. Try to touch herwhile she sleeps. The first time she will awake.
The. You can do this on any night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further.
B. The next morning (after your first attempt) leave your house.
w. A girl will run into you and steal

I can not do ---> 3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
The. She will ask you to join her on the beach ...
Maria should only say that to you on the beach if you have already done the sunscreen and eating her underwater scene. Variable 38 "Quest Mom" should be > 8. After that scene, Maria should wake you up that night when you go to sleep (variable 38 == 9, switch 99 == true). After that scene, variable 38 == 10.

the scene does not pass =/.
to play it. This solves the initial menu lag and makes animation crashes much less frequent.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives
    d. Look on the north wall at the calendar and then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure out the puzzle the password is 1998)​
You did not read the whiteboard clue properly.
Thanks but I need a one more favour,
how do I get a wine bottle for Teacher Mrs. Taylor?

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
Maria should only say that to you on the beach if you have already done the sunscreen and eating her underwater scene. Variable 38 "Quest Mom" should be > 8. After that scene, Maria should wake you up that night when you go to sleep (variable 38 == 9, switch 99 == true). After that scene, variable 38 == 10.
to play it. This solves the initial menu lag and makes animation crashes much less frequent.
Thx dude.
1-Ok. I beguin a new game to try quest maria.
2- I extract the file using the Enigma. Now I have a folder called% DEFAULT FOLDER% and a new exe = my_new_life_unpacked.exe.
When I try to start my_new_life_unpacked.exe. Nothing happens.
And inside the default folder there is the game.exe that when executed is a white screen.
Ps: sorry for bad english i use google translate =(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What about Beth??
Beth once again has been thrown to the bottom of the list. Sandra needed some time especially seeing as she hasn't had any content since 0.3 which is a long time for her to left alone. Beth however has had content since releases far past 0.3.

I am just hoping that Amy is the true center of this update with Sandra being some of the side content. Though something tells me Amy's chain won't be complete in this one either.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes