- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I feel that the game is shoving you Sarah's direction because the author loves the character so much, and it doesn't make me like her more. If you choose Shasha then you're rewarded with fuckall. Meanwhile, Sarah's questline, from start to finish, is prereq for access to many characters and items that you couldn't otherwise get. If anyone is the canonical girlfriend, it would be her.
The true fact is:
BoN doesn't give a fuck about other routes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I feel that the game is shoving you Sarah's direction because the author loves the character so much, and it doesn't make me like her more. If you choose Shasha then you're rewarded with fuckall. Meanwhile, Sarah's questline, from start to finish, is prereq for access to many characters and items that you couldn't otherwise get. If anyone is the canonical girlfriend, it would be her.
Well for BON to have something where you are giving up Sarah for her friend logic would state that she also has an equally strong questline that would compensate for having to give up Sarah because let's face it. If he doesn't make it equally rewarding then people won't bother choosing it and it will just be a wasted part of the questline.

It is like with when have to choose either to keep your mouth shut about what Ronald does to ms Taylor or call the cops about. If you choose the former you not only lose out on Ms. Taylor but in the process Laura as well but seeing as there is no content for Ronald if you don't do anything no one will choose this path.

My point being is that if BON wants people to think about choosing Shasha over Sarah he better well make the content worth the players while since Sarah, like Ms. Taylor, Jet, Maria, and Jack have somewhat big quest chains in the game.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This kid could have saved a lot of money on sex and stamina lessons by just hanging around for afterplay and staying awake. That's the best opportunity to educate yourself, and he always runs to the door after getting his rocks off.

To be fair, it would be kind of boring to watch, unless there was some interaction other than click on Fast or Slow buttons.

Nunyab

Jul 13, 2017
I've run into a bit of trouble on the Daisy quest and would really appreciate some guidance. After maxing out the fighting skill and talking to Daisy after school, the MC offered to help her and mentioned speaking to his gang (Nesrot's in my playthrough). I traveled to the hideout and spoke with Jacqueline, but it says I need 1000 reputation. The next time I speak with her, it says 'Sorry, the jobs is in next updates.'

Have I missed something or am I at the end of the current version for Daisy?

Edit: Problem solved. Just needed to speak with Daisy one last time in the afternoon at school. I'm now able to visit her in her home. I'll leave this up here in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

Also, @ballzak, I think I've come across a small typo in the 1.4 version of your walkthrough. On the bottom of page 34 (for Section 13: Crime Bosses), it says "Travel to East Town at night (before midnight)." The trigger for this quest only happened for me after midnight, not before.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note I noticed that you can no longer do a backwards port of your saves anymore to get through any old bugs the newer version might have had that the former didn't. Also some of the ingame shortcuts are still programmed towards the older version. The Nadine one for example still gives you a max affection of 15 like what was needed in 0.9 - 1.4 instead of giving the required 5. Not sure if these changes will have ill effects but I will be on the look out.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes