DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for this. Also happy to know that the majority don't want those girls to be exclusives. While the concept is interesting, I don't want ANY of these girls (especially Laura, Amy and Maria) to be locked via route selection. I want all the step family accessible no matter what gang I choose.

I actually wouldn't mind the exclusivity if it weren't those girls specifically. They've been around too long and everyone's been waiting for their questlines. I think having different girls being exclusive would be more fitting.

Like if you choose Warren's route, his granddaughter would be your reward since you already get a scene with her. For Nesrot, Dakota and Jacequline or maybe one of Nesrot's wife's girls would be available. For the Asians, you can get with Aiko if you saved her as well as Sayuki and then if you choose the Russians you can nail their boss at some point. Again, I think having exclusive girls would work... but different ones and not the ones the current poll suggests.
I agree with that from almost all game design perspectives.
  • It would be very difficult to dredge out the old quests to make each mainline girl exclusive to each gang.
  • It would disappoint and downright annoy your players to take girls they have already accepted as generally available and lock them up behind one specific gang.
  • It makes no storyline sense. Each mainline girl is already family and not gang oriented. Making access to them exclusive, even later in the story, to only one gang apiece is contrary to their already established personalities and behaviors.
  • New gang associations should have new gang characters that can flesh out the type, style, and behavior of each gang.
Someone who is a Patreon should make these points to BoN. Breaking established characters is always a bad idea. Change and development over time is fine but this would be a contrary change.

King7

Jun 30, 2017
hey guys i have a problem in v1.5
it won't let me save at all
i tried many times and in different places and not working
also i downloaded a game save for the same version but it won't load it
plssss help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for this. Also happy to know that the majority don't want those girls to be exclusives. While the concept is interesting, I don't want ANY of these girls (especially Laura, Amy and Maria) to be locked via route selection. I want all the step family accessible no matter what gang I choose.

I actually wouldn't mind the exclusivity if it weren't those girls specifically. They've been around too long and everyone's been waiting for their questlines. I think having different girls being exclusive would be more fitting.

Like if you choose Warren's route, his granddaughter would be your reward since you already get a scene with her. For Nesrot, Dakota and Jacequline or maybe one of Nesrot's wife's girls would be available. For the Asians, you can get with Aiko if you saved her as well as Sayuki and then if you choose the Russians you can nail their boss at some point. Again, I think having exclusive girls would work... but different ones and not the ones the current poll suggests.
Other than Lucy Robson none of the other girls makes any sense to lock down to any one gang. Especially seeing as you are already getting balls deep into Maria to begin with.

That idea would wreak the game for me as well as many others especially seeing as Amy, Laura, and Maria have quests going for them. I personally hope the no's not only keep it up but take it in the end.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Do you like the idea of exclusive girls for each mafia?
Dragunov Gang (Nina) = Maria
Hornet Gang (Nesrot) = Amy
Triads ( Mr.Chang) = Lucy
Gentlemans Gang = Laura

Yes -30%

No - 70%

There you go, the poll is still on going, but i doubt "Yes" will turn around
Thanks for the info, glad to hear it.

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
Trick : with a save game editor
-get more money
-edit relation with carct wep,armor
and more

1- go to and upload yourgame\www\Save\file2.rpgsave (or File1 or File3 .........)
2- edit your money and other variables save and download then Enjoy :D

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I agree with that from almost all game design perspectives.
  • It would be very difficult to dredge out the old quests to make each mainline girl exclusive to each gang.
  • It would disappoint and downright annoy your players to take girls they have already accepted as generally available and lock them up behind one specific gang.
  • It makes no storyline sense. Each mainline girl is already family and not gang oriented. Making access to them exclusive, even later in the story, to only one gang apiece is contrary to their already established personalities and behaviors.
  • New gang associations should have new gang characters that can flesh out the type, style, and behavior of each gang.
Someone who is a Patreon should make these points to BoN. Breaking established characters is always a bad idea. Change and development over time is fine but this would be a contrary change.
Most of the Patreons are telling him they dont mind exclusive girls, but not the main one like Laura,Amy and Maria. The only one that would be accepted as exclusive is Lucy (since her questline makes sense for that), all the other gangs already have their exclusive girls, but just "side girls" which i think is fine.

At least BON is asking us patreons and not just "i'll do it the way i want". If he says anything how he's going about it after the poll ends, i'll post it here.

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
Guys , I stucked with the daisy quest . After the party she don't calling me . Can some one help me with that?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I'd be disappointed to see Maria locked out by route selection, though it makes the most narrative sense for her to seek the most protection from the Warren gang. With everyone out to turn on her, her best gamble is the ones who aren't in the game yet, even if she's just a pawn to them. It would be interesting to how she could be made accessible to other gang routes.

I think Mike's best bet is the Warren gang, even if it means crossing Nesrot, the only reliable partner he's done business with so far. Warren will see Mike as a liability whether he comes on board or not, but it's best to keep your enemies closer. Maybe you could make a truce with Nesrot to bring old man Warren down from the inside, and knock out his rotten grandson, too.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'd be disappointed to see Maria locked out by route selection, though it makes the most narrative sense for her to seek the most protection from the Warren gang. With everyone out to turn on her, her best gamble is the ones who aren't in the game yet, even if she's just a pawn to them. It would be interesting to how she could be made accessible to other gang routes.

I think Mike's best bet is the Warren gang, even if it means crossing Nesrot, the only reliable partner he's done business with so far. Warren will see Mike as a liability whether he comes on board or not, but it's best to keep your enemies closer. Maybe you could make a truce with Nesrot to bring old man Warren down from the inside, and knock out his rotten grandson, too.
BoN will no longer leave that choice of girl by gang.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Last 2 questions, is there no interactive sex on jet? i mean in her house? its just sex thats it? and what quest is this picture View attachment 81527
1 - Yep, there it is. Read the walkthrough at the op. You can visit Jet and have interactive sex with her.
2 - This pic are from the Gang selection, if you choose Warren you got this scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes