Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Guys, about Maria's quest, you got to go to the lab (1st monday after you went at the beach with her in weekand) BEFORE day 30, otherwise the quest/game will be bugged and dad's gonna never come back. So basically you have to restart the game again, if you haven't a previous save.
Wow that sucks. I don't think I'm gonna even bother restarting again at this point I'll just wait and see if the next update fixes it. Or can a save editor maybe reset the the days back to before 30?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
th
mate i dont wanna break your but after you get to talk to her (and lend 10 bucks) in recess she appears at the front gate of the school and asks to visit her after school then it is pretty straight shot of you visiting drug dealer and paying her debt(starts with 200 goes like 400 each awards you with a scene with her)
thanks

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Yep Maria quest need to finish before 30 days...i need to restart now fuck...if at least he gave clear instruction on the quest will have been easy.

Reactions: benjaminpb

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
do you have one save with sandra quest?
i can't start miss taylor quest i have the keys but in the dawn i can't enter the house

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I unpacked the game and used 2 seperate computers to try and play it and with the second one it worked normally for me. So if anything it could be you might have a slow computer seeing as the first one I had was slow where as the second wasn't.

You need to download the latest version of the Enigma unpacker to get it to do so which is what I did and this problem was nailed in the butt.

As for the walkthrough I wouldn't call it completely worthless, but a lot of the the things were changed with this update so a lot of the parts of the old update are indeed out of date so that is a yes and no.
I download the last version how you say and strangely this time the game was proprelly unpacked! Now the main menu work normal again! Yes! But i think is just better to just try this version and wait not only the fixed and extra version, but also the modded one. To much farm in this game XD

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
i can't start miss taylor quest i have the keys but in the dawn i can't enter the house
Try enter at 23 or 24 hour...and wait 1 day if its not working, for me it was the same i tried to enter but said i cant after that i could.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
The menu is very slow...i play today the game alot and exit from it alot and only 1 time it has move normal in rest is very slow...i tried to unpack with last version but when i try to enter the game its not starting for me.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Try enter at 23 or 24 hour...and wait 1 day if its not working, for me it was the same i tried to enter but said i cant after that i could.
If the 23/24 hour do not work perhaps is the problem i had in the old version. I think you need to progress the game with another character. If i am not mistaken with you real sister. At some point in sister story you need to pick a tinymon card. And for that card you need to help a stupid classmate with a photo of you teacher. So after that you can enter in her house.
Save before enter because you need to give the right answer to the cops.

The menu is very slow...i play today the game alot and exit from it alot and only 1 time it has move normal in rest is very slow...i tried to unpack with last version but when i try to enter the game its not starting for me.
You need to unpack the game with enigma unpacker last version. You are not the only one with this problem, but with the unpacker the game start normally again.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I am pretty sure i played this game a few versions ago and the sentence structure was not this bad>? is my game bugged?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi,
how we can get sex with the tournament participent in there rooms
For chloe just win the first round and go to the second floor and walk to your left. You will find her there and all you need to do is speak with her and she will ask you to fuck.

As for the other tournament participents it depends on which mafia you join for who you fuck. However the process to fuck them remains the same. Win the second round and then afterwards speak to the woman standing to the right of the bar. she will tell you she is missing her tablet. Go back to the fight arena and look for the flickering stars and you will find a key. From there go to the second floor rooms, and open the first door you see. the tablet will be in there. get it return to the girl and boom you get to fuck said girl.

finally there is the third round girls and to get them you have to do the following depending on the mafia.

Nesrot/Warren after you win each round give Nesrot/Lady a pussy bear. When you given them the third one you will gain access to Belle/Lady X to fuck

Nina/Chang after each win you need to give one of them one of the drinks at the bar each round after you win (I haven't figured out which one for each seeing as I haven't play their routes with the changed version so it is trial and error with them) After the third round and time you have given them their drinks you should gain access to a girl.

Reactions: assdrummer

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
When you grab keys from Taylors coat and jump out the window there is no exit off school ground? i am either blind or i spent half n hour walking round the playground bugging out

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Seem to be stuck early on... Rachel wont give me the quest to sneak into the teachers lounge. Not seeing anything I can do. Anyone know of a save flag I can set to get around this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes