xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Seem to be stuck early on... Rachel wont give me the quest to sneak into the teachers lounge. Not seeing anything I can do. Anyone know of a save flag I can set to get around this?
Think you gotta talk to her outside in playground

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
finished playing the latest update and here are my thoughts.

The Amy content (which I was hoping would be the real meat and potatoes of the update) while interesting (especially with the ending) was so short I felt like I was jipped. While I will admit it does leave me wanting to know more due to seeing this happen for the a second time (If you played the game you will know what I am talking about) I still was hoping for so much more. I was happy that I finally got balls deep into Amy but I really wish it was interactive instead of non interactive but I can totally understand why it wasn't. Lastly the music bug was fixable with a bit of editing was a turn off in my eyes that hopefully will be fixed in the final version of this update.

As for the Sandra content I have to say it was a mixed bag for me. On the one hand I did like her make over (unlike Amy's) and the quest line with her wasn't too bad due to it actually being short. I even liked the ending part where we owe Melissa a favor seeing as this could be expended upon in a future update. Hell BON even gave her a virginity breaking scene (which was missing from Caroline and Brenda) which was a plus. However the change in storyline was extremely poor in my opinion especially with the Anal sex scene. Anyone who has played any of the older ones would feel weird hearing her say she wanted to try Anal for the first time when we seen her take it up the ass with Christian in prior updates. Also the fact that Christian's tiny cock caused her pain yet she was moaning like a slut (No pun intended) when she had the main male's monster cock in her really threw me for a loop. Worst of all anyone who started the questline from an older update got instantly screwed over due to this change which basically was bad karma in my book.

As for the Maria content I found it like Sandra a mixed bag. On the one hand it was a nice edition to the game and unlike Sandra you aren't screwed over if you used an older save. On the other hand not being able to access it if you had done a newer save was a turn off. Plus the bugs with said quest were a turn off to me as well.

Overall I give it a 7.5/10

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
I can not do Maria's content. I even created a new game and I can not see the part after the terracotta packaged. I think my game is buggy. I had many problems with this game I will stop playing and wait for the final version.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

The Amy content (which I was hoping would be the real meat and potatoes of the update) while interesting (especially with the ending) was so short I felt like I was jipped. While I will admit it does leave me wanting to know more due to seeing this happen for the a second time (If you played the game you will know what I am talking about) I still was hoping for so much more. I was happy that I finally got balls deep into Amy but I really wish it was interactive instead of non interactive but I can totally understand why it wasn't. Lastly the music bug was fixable with a bit of editing was a turn off in my eyes that hopefully will be fixed in the final version of this update.

As for the Sandra content I have to say it was a mixed bag for me. On the one hand I did like her make over (unlike Amy's) and the quest line with her wasn't too bad due to it actually being short. I even liked the ending part where we owe Melissa a favor seeing as this could be expended upon in a future update. Hell BON even gave her a virginity breaking scene (which was missing from Caroline and Brenda) which was a plus. However the change in storyline was extremely poor in my opinion especially with the Anal sex scene. Anyone who has played any of the older ones would feel weird hearing her say she wanted to try Anal for the first time when we seen her take it up the ass with Christian in prior updates. Also the fact that Christian's tiny cock caused her pain yet she was moaning like a slut (No pun intended) when she had the main male's monster cock in her really threw me for a loop. Worst of all anyone who started the questline from an older update got instantly screwed over due to this change which basically was bad karma in my book.

As for the Maria content I found it like Sandra a mixed bag. On the one hand it was a nice edition to the game and unlike Sandra you aren't screwed over if you used an older save. On the other hand not being able to access it if you had done a newer save was a turn off. Plus the bugs with said quest were a turn off to me as well.

I fixed the sound error bug with Amy's scene just saving the game and restart it.

gusta

Oct 2, 2017

whats the new walkthrough for maria ?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone give me the save of, after getting a copy of ms taylors keys? and how to add it to the files?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
"CG v1.6 Test Version"]Unpack with an go to folder \www\img\pictures to get the CGs "
Using the unpacker, comes up saying " [x] Not a Molebox or unknown version". Any ideas anyone?

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can anybody help me..? i am stuck on phil mission. He tell me to catch some insect and i go to ethel forest just like the walkthough says but not finding any insect on that marking area... anyone??

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how do I unlock the beggar shop?
sarah quest line, which is tied to jet quest line. After you progress these part you choose between sarah and her best friend. After you get busy with one of them beggar shop becomes avaible by:
Sarah path: talk to beggar near rachel's place he will request stuff like meat alcohol and a panty then you can shop from him
Sarah's friend path: After she sucks you off you can find beggar near the school gate (far left) during mornings.

Reactions: hotshot060

0uK

May 18, 2017
The last time i played this game was in version 0.71, its still "grinder" or now is more easier? Since i need to start from the beginning, and i don't want to waste 2 hours and only having a handjob.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes