Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Even with the walkthrough but with all the farming, my save is at 35+ hours. Bad thing is that, it's the kind of game almost impossible without the walkthrough, and with the number of bugs. But it has a lot (lot) of content, really.
Hmm. Non-encouraging. I prefer enjoying lots of content before going mad with frustration over how to unlock such content. Thanks.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a couple of questions:
1- On Daisy's quest i saw Amy's boyfriend with another man and i took the photo but i'm not sure if it showed up in my inventory
2- While on Amy's quest i went to the basement i touched the white fridge(to the right where the sleeping pills are)and a dialogue started with MC(i don't remember what he saied).
3- If you don't take the weed with amy does this affect her relationship or it doesn't ?
4- Again on Diasy's quest there's 3 endings if i'm not wrong(the gay ending,the ending with Sarah and the one with MC's wearing a lady's dress)does this effect something ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Holy Cow 1.6 the (test version) is a crapshoot. A lagging scrolling opening and a game that takes forever to boot up. Save your Mega bandwith. Download something else in the mean time. Also Thanks for Enigma unpacker but it broke the game for me with a white screen of death. Got the pics though.
This is because you are impatient and do not follow instructions:
  1. Download the latest version of .
  2. Run it, choose the "game.exe" in the MNL game folder as the target, and click the "Unpack" button.
  3. The game is almost 3GB so BE PATIENT and let it finish! Note: This new version will no longer freeze the UI in a single thread as it unpacks the game.
  4. A new folder with the unpacked game has been created called "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". However, the game does not like the '%' characters in the folder name and will freeze with a white screen when run.
  5. Delete all of the files in the game installation folder except the new folder (you can keep the docs if you want).
  6. Move all of the files from the new folder to the game folder, then delete the now empty new folder.
  7. Run "game.exe" and the game will run fine, fast, and will crash/freeze far less during animations.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
A good game...i hope will not have exclusiv mafia girl and i hope we can get all girls...with sarah and sasha i hope we can have them bouth...the game its to grindy so i think to replay the game just to see the contet for some girl is a bad ideea..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So we can fuck with amy?
After you show Amy the photo's of her and her boyfriend together, some time in the middle of the night you (2:00 for me) you will send her a text. from there she you and her meet with her boyfriend in east town and a confrontation will happen. After these events play go to the commercial neighborhood at night, and a sex scene will eventually happen. Though it isn't interactive and there is a surprise at the end.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks but why do not continue Rachel quest?
At first time i play the game, i contunue Rachel q when i have a free day but when i finish the first part of Maria's quest when i visith Rachel her quest reset at point before she ask me to take her clothes from Beth's so i make Rachel''s quest almost two times:)

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Anyone know how to fix Failed to load: audio/bgm/%23%23%23Jolie_-_All_I_Need_Is_U_Radio_Edit_.ogg ? Teach me how to fix it

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone know how to fix Failed to load: audio/bgm/%23%23%23Jolie_-_All_I_Need_Is_U_Radio_Edit_.ogg ? Teach me how to fix it
You can do it like this I edited a archieve at www\data. Just renamed the part of the song name with "Jolie".
Just post it at your www\data or you can just save the game and restart it again and the problem will be fixed

bigshow

Donor
May 18, 2017
My english is not good so sorry for that i make a mini walkthrough for Maria's quest i hope it helps. Do not continue Rachel's quest until you finish Maria's
Wow..thanks so much man for this walk-through. Initially thought it was a bug because it kept skipping school start.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
when you use vbunpacker it usually takes about 15 minutes to extract the game. after the game is extracted, you must move all files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory. if you don't move them, the game will only give you white screen when you run it.

you can edit the day via saveeditor, though i forget which variable it is, it's either 1, 2 or 3
Thanks I got it working now. Really didn't wanna have to restart

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
when you use vbunpacker it usually takes about 15 minutes to extract the game. after the game is extracted, you must move all files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory. if you don't move them, the game will only give you white screen when you run it.

you can edit the day via saveeditor, though i forget which variable it is, it's either 1, 2 or 3
Nvm I was able to set the day to before 30 but after I copy the file off the computer at Otter labs and go back home I still can't find or talk to Maria to progress the quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes