Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note I know it is less than a week since 1.6 came out but what do you think 1.7 will have and who do you think will be the bread and butter of it?

So far we only have the following characters left

Beth
Shasha
Laura
Sarah
Jet
Jack
Maria
Amy
Marge
Markus

Seeing as Amy got some (albeit little) love this update it is safe to assume she won't be getting it this time, so if I had to guess the people getting love this time around might be the following

Shasha
Jet
Beth

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
yeah replaying the games with cheats im just glad cheats were introduced in the game

my last playthrough i went mother russia after all it seems thats shes the nicest person out of the other mobster given what we know about our dad and christian family and the fact i rather work for a russian female boss so i can have the chance in the future to drink some volka out of her nectar tap
Man i like how you speak! XD
Trust me i thought and acted the same way!
1) Nesrot? Why the hell i need to go with him? For the bro thing? No way! I can understand till that moment he help me, but in the end i do not wanna be a pawn on the chessboard of another man.
2) Worren!? Really? I really need to tell you why is the wrong mafia gang to join? MC fathar work with him, this is already the wrong choice! Someone can say: is you dad man! Yes ofc but this man is an unknown, you can never know if he really did everything for his children or just for himself! And the fact that he sold is wife and tell you that she is dead is a huge point of not respect for me! And the last thing... i wanna fuck mc mother! She need a real man between her legs! Worren wife aka christian's mother! Another woman who need a real stud between her leg! Cant wait to cum in all hole! For both woman! Also the niece need to be fucked again.
3) Chinese? mmm no way, i just do not like them, and till now i know to little of them.

The remaining one are Russian! I do not really like in general russian XD as an italian was really good to be affiliated to an italian clan, but... if i am not wrong worren is italian clan, but... for all the thing i say i cant.
But in the end the Russian have a stunning woman Boss! If i have to work with someone i wanna work with a female boss that perhaps at the end i can fuck and drink from her pussy! I wanna be the boss with her XD

Anyway is confirmed that all the girls/woman are no more locked with the gang thing?
Because i really need to know, i wanna fuck mc mother. So i need to know.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Man i like how you speak! XD
Trust me i thought and acted the same way!
1) Nesrot? Why the hell i need to go with him? For the bro thing? No way! I can understand till that moment he help me, but in the end i do not wanna be a pawn on the chessboard of another man.
2) Worren!? Really? I really need to tell you why is the wrong mafia gang to join? MC fathar work with him, this is already the wrong choice! Someone can say: is you dad man! Yes ofc but this man is an unknown, you can never know if he really did everything for his children or just for himself! And the fact that he sold is wife and tell you that she is dead is a huge point of not respect for me! And the last thing... i wanna fuck mc mother! She need a real man between her legs! Worren wife aka christian's mother! Another woman who need a real stud between her leg! Cant wait to cum in all hole! For both woman! Also the niece need to be fucked again.
3) Chinese? mmm no way, i just do not like them, and till now i know to little of them.

The remaining one are Russian! I do not really like in general russian XD as an italian was really good to be affiliated to an italian clan, but... if i am not wrong worren is italian clan, but... for all the thing i say i cant.
But in the end the Russian have a stunning woman Boss! If i have to work with someone i wanna work with a female boss that perhaps at the end i can fuck and drink from her pussy! I wanna be the boss with her XD

Anyway is confirmed that all the girls/woman are no more locked with the gang thing?
Because i really need to know, i wanna fuck mc mother. So i need to know.
quite frankly i feel anyone who went the warren route are just a fan of big brother as in they love being cucked in the tournament i loved that i got to fuck Christians mom right in front of him XD however that was before me restarting my save

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
quite frankly i feel anyone who went the warren route are just a fan of big brother as in they love being cucked in the tournament i loved that i got to fuck Christians mom right in front of him XD however that was before me restarting my save
That was the most amazing thing happen during the turnament XD when Christian see mc fuck is mother! I was all like yes, yes yes! Cry damn little bully XD
The only sad thing is... that in the next days, everything has been forgotten! When you go to school, Christian do not remember anything u_u
I was like what? I just aspect a dialogue like, you fuck me mother you pay for this u_u but nothing happen.

Also with Deasy or who is name XD after you finally fuck her -.- at school she always stay close to christian. And always speak with you like a usless man u_u
Beggar really need to update the after story event. At last so we know that after we are they man.

If someone know the women/girls unlock for the clan/gang. Please tell me.
I really need to know if i can join the gang i like most, because i wanna mc mother. Also the other ofc XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
yeah replaying the games with cheats im just glad cheats were introduced in the game

my last playthrough i went mother russia after all it seems thats shes the nicest person out of the other mobster given what we know about our dad and christian family and the fact i rather work for a russian female boss so i can have the chance in the future to drink some volka out of her nectar tap

in a way i think its kinda pointless to do Beggar of Net Work for him i rather wait a min each time

is this the same for getting the videos for the CG rips?
Yes, but remember: most of the so-called videos are actually sets of still frames that are animated in the game with script to make them interactive. To get actual videos of these frames sets, you'll have to compile them into a video yourself.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Where is the phone you would use to take Rachel out on the date? Just started playing the game I'm extremely new.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Using the unpacker, comes up saying " [x] Not a Molebox or unknown version". Any ideas anyone?
You have downloaded the wrong tool. You are running demoleitor and not EnigmaVBUnpacker. Both have links in the same post on the developer's blog.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone able to provide a download link for an unpacked version of 1.6? I'm trying to do it with Enigma, but it keeps crashing midway for me.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
When new content for Laura and Amy will get add? I thought they'd get complete story already because they is family member.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
You can do it like this I edited a archieve at www\data. Just renamed the part of the song name with "Jolie".
Just post it at your www\data or you can just save the game and restart it again and the problem will be fixed
Which archive did you edit, or will you share it? I don't see any songs that look anything like that.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I've tried to d/l this through mega/mega sync, have used 3 different extraction programs to try to unpack/install, and I have always gotten an extraction error message. Tried a dozen times at this point. Any suggestions?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone able to provide a download link for an unpacked version of 1.6? I'm trying to do it with Enigma, but it keeps crashing midway for me.
Download and use the latest version of the unpacker and follow the instructions in .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've tried to d/l this through mega/mega sync, have used 3 different extraction programs to try to unpack/install, and I have always gotten an extraction error message. Tried a dozen times at this point. Any suggestions?
You are not being specific enough. You download the game archive, de-archive to install (you can then run the game), , and then you can run the game without a lot of the lag. To de-archive, you need the latest version of 7Zip or WinRAR.

Reactions: megaplayboy10k
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes